Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 pm
Xavier pushed the animals off of him and dashed outside, hearing Rina scream. He looked over to her, wondering what was going on, completely oblivious to the figure in front of her, holding it's blade to her neck. "Everything okay?" He asked, looking at her with a confused look.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Rina was shaking as the thing disappeared. She hugged Xavier, glad that she wasn't alone. She had no idea what was happening anymore and that freaked her out even more.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 pm
Xavier truly was shocked when she hugged him, but he closed his arms around her and hugged her back, wondering what was wrong. "Rina.. Please.. Tell me what's been bugging you.. Are you okay..?" He asked, noting that she'd been shaking before he had hugged her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:47 pm
((hey I'm sorry it's going to talk me a while to post again >.<))  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm
((Okay. That's fine.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 am
Rina placed her head on his shoulder. "Don't leave me." she whispered, not wanting to experience that again. She hated that was letting her mask fade away but what could she do? She never wanted to see that again.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 am
Xavier was shocked that he was acting like this, but he'd welcome it, something that he'd always wanted from Rina. "C'mon.. You hungry?" He asked, keeping his embrace around her to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 am
She slowly let go of him, looking around once more before lowering her head. "I'm sorry." she said in a low voice, not looking at him, she couldn't believe what she had just done. Rina was supposed to push him away, try to get away from him somehow but she didn't. Instead she just stood there.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 am
Xavier sighed as she apologized, not knowing why she was, not knowing what her sudden change was for. "It's okay.. Can you just tell me what's been bugging you? You're like a completely different person.. You've been out of it all day..." Xavier muttered, ushering the animals into the house then turning back to look at her, waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 pm
She watched the animals go back inside before responding. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." her voice was still quiet as she looked at him. Rina didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't want to be alone but that would put the other person in danger.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 pm
"Try me. I'm eager to hear what has been bugging you so that I can help you out. I don't want you being all... freaked out." Xavier soothed, watching her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:37 pm
"What do you think about death and being cursed?" she asked him in a calm voice. It seemed like the thing that was following her was a reaper, which still sent chills down her spine.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm
"Well.. It sounds a bit rational.. If it happens like constantly, not once or twice. I don't know." Xavier replied, thinking about it. They'd had a small discussion on this the other day so he knew it was something along those lines, her blaming herself for other people's deaths.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:19 pm
She lowered her eyes again. "Anyone who I get to know and care about dies. It doesn't matter who it is or where they are." she sighed, taking in a deep breath afterwards. "And you could say I'm being followed." her voice was low as she said those last words.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 pm
"Who's following you?" Xavier asked, a slight hint of anger to his voice as he frowned. He didn't want anyone endangering Rina or upsetting her anymore than she already was.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games