Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Dump Folder (Old Guild Stuff for Old Members)
New Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Mew-chan

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 am
Name: Inuyasha_and_Mew_lover, but call me Mew

Why are you here!!!???: I'm gonna build a rocket ship! Uh, I mean, I'm gonna get some helpful tips on how to role play better XD

Any ideas for the future?: I want to go into computer engineering, maybe become an artist or writer. Not good at any of it, but that doesn't stop me!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 pm
Name: Lady Shaminia
Age: A nice young lady never answers that question, but I am an adult, and love Gaia. I've met some truly wonderful people here from all over the world and I've made some great friends which I truly hope will last forever. {til I die at least} One in particular has brightened my life and has passed a smile to me every single day since I first met him. My world would be an extremely dull void without him.
Why are you here: To learn how to be more descriptive in posts and how to convey to my audience exactly what is going on, as if they were in the storyline themselves.
Any future plans: I already have two guilds, but I want to make them a lot better than what they currently are. One is still in the very beginning stages. Looking for an exciting rp to join whether it be vamps, demons, angels, hunters, fighters, etc. A more exciting and action packed rp is, in my opinion, the best way to learn about adjective and adverb usage.

{{P.S. Go Mew! Your talents have shown an improvement since you started in my guild. You are constantly getting better and you will succeed at whatever you choose to do in your life. You have plenty of time to make your decision. Looking forward to your first publication.}}

Lady Shaminia

Demon Overlord Mao

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:21 pm
- Demon Overlord Mao
- Teens :B
- I'd like to think I'm a pretty good writer, but I suck at literate RPing. I always write too small posts. ; A; My maximum is 1 paragraph at best.
- I dunno. .w.~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:33 pm
||Name|| Quiet, Jaxxxy, other things...

||Age|| 19

||Why?|| To improve my non-existent RPing skills ^^

||Future?|| To finish school and get a job ^^  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:09 pm
Name: Kiba-The-Life-Guardian {Just call me Kiba}

Why I'm Here: It's fun to role play. It's fun to read other's stories and see what others imaginations there are. I am also here to learn how to be a better writer and rp-er.

Future Ideas: Hmmm well I'm planning to go to Northwest College of Art up in Washinton and get a art career. I hope to have a happy life.

I reintroduced myself ^.^

I have a guid that's set up in Learning to Roleplay Forum.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:27 pm
Welcome back Kiba! It's good to see a familar face. 3nodding How have you been?  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:36 pm
good, good.

Got an award for one of my pieces at the art show. Finished AP test and Graduation is coming really quick and I'm excited.

How about you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:38 pm
I graduate AIT tomorrow and go home some time in the near future. It's been a good 4 months since I've been home. I'm super excited. I was supposed to leave tomorrow, but my orders haven't come in yet... It's sad really...

What AP class did you have?  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 pm
Art

It was a lot of fun and I learned so much. I'm going to miss it.

I wish I took AP English because I love to learn about writing and reading so yeah but its too late. I can do college stuff now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm
Name: Dante_Shadowolf (Call me Dante or Dan)

Why I'm Here: I am here to practice and develop my literacy skills, as I am aware that I have still have a long way to go before I can call myself a good RP'er and a good writer.

Future Ideas: Aside from hoping to make it into medical school, I'm hoping to someday write a book, or several if I can.

Glad this guild's back online.  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 pm
College will be much more fun and knowledgeable I'm sure. I wouldn't know, but considdering that I took a AP Statistics class and barely passed I'm sure college will be easier. Haha.

Welcome back Dante! It's bee a while! How've you been?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:30 am
Name: I prefer going by Haru, but call me what you wish. I'm not picky. ^.^

Age: 19 on May 30th, so I'll stick with saying I'm 19 lol

Why I'm here: So I can go to Disneyland? Lol for obvious reasons. Mostly to make new friends and allies though.

Dreams: It's not a dream; it'll be a reality. I intend to become a graphic designer.

Also, I have a guild that is kinda falling under. ^^; So we need people who will actually post. Check it out here.  

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:52 am
Rene Miashi
College will be much more fun and knowledgeable I'm sure. I wouldn't know, but considdering that I took a AP Statistics class and barely passed I'm sure college will be easier. Haha.

Welcome back Dante! It's bee a while! How've you been?

So, so, things have been going up and down lately, hopefully things'll get better. How 'bout you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:39 am
Well, for the past few days things have been utterly terrible, but forgetting that I've been great! Haha, just graduated AIT and am waiting for my orders to go home... if they ever come. lol.

Welcome Sycdan, I don't really remember you... hm...  

Rene Miashi
Captain

8,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Dump Folder (Old Guild Stuff for Old Members)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games