Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:45 pm
((Wait what's your power?Jiro can do Alchcemy by the way))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm
((uh... we have powers?... crap! I never knew that!... ugh... now i have to think of something....))

Lisana looked over to Katrina. "uh... sorry. I um.... i kinda followed you here.... I wanted to um... know if you were ok... then i saw this place... do you mind uh.... explaining what happened here?... and what is going on with you?..." Lisana asked at the end.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:07 pm
((You don't have to have powers. My character is just based on a character from an anime with powers. And Dewpool, please don't make Isa do that! If you really want to, at least tell Pantherclaw to have Jiro stop her...))

Karina thought up an excuse quickly. "Um...I just saw this place, and it looked really cool, so I wanted to explore it! And I left so suddenly because I was feeling kind of sick. That's why I was sitting in that corner, my stomach hurt," she lied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:43 am
Jiro walked outside and up to the others "What did I miss,"He asked calmly.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm
(the others are far away and Isa is in the road.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:46 pm
((He went farther up to them ok))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:41 pm
(so your going to leave Isa sitting in the road!?!?!?!?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:01 pm
((Okay, okay. I'll have someone help Isa))

The nurse walked outside to see Isa sitting in the middle of the road.
"Oh!" she exclaimed. She walked over to Isa and guided her back to the sidewalk. "Isa, do you know what your parent's phone number is, or where your house is? I could have your parents pick you up, or I could bring you to your house," she offered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karina was getting upset.
"Okay, why is everyone coming over here for? There's nothing interesting going on! Nothing to see here!" she told them both loudly.
Oh no, I'm getting too agitated. Calm down, Karina, calm down. You don't want to injure or kill anyone, she thought.
"You know what? Why don't you guys head home, it's getting late," she noticed.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:58 pm
"A number? A Home? i don't think i......have a home." Isa said

(Amnesia still)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Marina had calmed down and let go of her sisters by the time she got to work. She turned, gave them a warning glare, and went into the locker room to change.
Jamie sighed.
That was too close, Airen. And anyway, we aren't off the hook yet. What if she tells Mom?
She fretted. Airen laughed.
Shi Shi, Jamie. She won't do that.

((Shi Shi: A sound of calming. Like, "Don't sweat it"))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:52 pm
Lisana shook her head. "Ok Katrina. Tell me the truth. What is going on here? Its obvious that you are hiding something...." Lisana said.

((OOH! Can Karina/Katrina get mad and hurt Lisana, but she'll be ok and then Karina/Kartina can tell her secret?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:44 am
Jiro looked at what happened then he put his hands in his pockets.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am
(im on Zomg)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm
((Ummmm........ok))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm
Lisana still looked at Katrina. "Come on. Tell me whats going on. I'm not going to stop asking until you tell me, let alone leave," Lisana said.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games