Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)
The official bump thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I need goldies!
  so I will bump!
View Results

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm
well, thats my Millie girl. adorable and yes, evil. she's a biter. * twisted *
but i love her to death. but she's still alive.
and yeah, shes very fluffay. very long, very soft fur. she's my pillow, she is. that and my cuddle bug. we snuggle. she's very warm and we keep each other warm in the winter. but *sniff* i spent this winter without her. poor baby probably froze her tail fur. i havent seen her in...six months plus. its time i learned how to drive. that way i can go 'visit'. but actually escape in the night with her next to me. she's not fond of car rides, but she'll just sit in my lap for the whole five hours. sooo cute!!! *imagines huggling Millie* awh...~Millie~
ps
Kuroi im sawwy bout Blondie. if we were to ever meet in real life i'd let you snuggle Millie. she's only four. her fifth birthday is May the sixth. imma gonna go visit and take her some cat treats. anyway, she's gonna be livin for quite awhile. when we're reunited i'll post some more recent pics. this ones at least a year and a half, maybe two years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:43 am
*turns into cat and jumps into shadows arms*  

Krell356

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 pm
*pets Krell-Kitty*
i wanna get another cat. one for where i live now. something to snuggle. maybe if i can find a cat in need...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:45 am
*is ready to stab people who do not give feedback* Why do people think it's better to not say anything if it's not positive? That has to be the stupidest lesson they ever teach us as children. "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." Yea right because that's going to help people learn if they never learn their faults and try to fix them.

Could people please at least post something in threads where I'm giving out my ideas for feedback? It's really hard to tell if people are even reading stuff when I leave something there for a week or two and get no replies. I would even be happy if all the replies were negative. At least then I'd know that people didn't like my idea so I can throw it in the dumpster and move on.  

Krell356

Alister_King
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:56 am
hey a couple of us have given you back some feedback.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am
Yes a few people on a few items, but it's annoying when I get like 2 replies and then nothing.  

Krell356

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 pm
i dont give feedback cause i dont know what to say. you must remember, i am young and have not much of a functioning brain. *taps head*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:32 pm
Young has nothing to do with it. Besides some of my best ideas come from kids. Oh well.  

Krell356

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:20 pm
If I don't reply right away, it's usually because I'm trying to better formulate what I want to say first. Usually your suggestions need careful consideration before I know what to say for feedback.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:19 am
It's alright, I have other things to think about too, so at this point I guess no feedback has fallen a few notches on my list of worries.  

Krell356

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm
*comes in as an awesome cat dude and attacks krell's face*
MEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWW!
*turns back to human, but realizes spell was done wrong and now he's a girl*
(really high pitch)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:15 am
*grabs Matt by the face and pushes him backwards into a pit filled with rapists* Quit doing that kind of stuff! And next on the agenda: Who else here thinks that Matt actually wants to be a girl?  

Krell356

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:13 am
*turns into a demonic warlord and kills all the rapists*
I don't want to be a girl, that form is just less threatening then my dark elf form (not drow, yes there is a difference)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm
If you ever bothered to look into DnD anything you'd realize how wrong you are.  

Krell356

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
Then...what if you're a dark elven...female? O.o  
The Greatest Show In Earth! (OOC Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games