Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Lynxkit sighed and let her body go limp so she would be easier for Goldenpaw to carry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:22 am
Windwhip twitched her tail irritably, she had obviously wanted to come. "Just- don't get into any more danger." she grumbled, and padded off towards Goldenpaw. "Thanks." she'd meant for it to be kind, but the way the SnowCla cats were treating her, it turned acid. As Goldenpaw let go, she took hold of Lynxkit.

~.~.~

Bearclaw sighed and looked toCrystalstar. "We gonna let him do this? You should follow him, Patchstar will listen to you, too."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:34 pm
Goldenpaw could sense a bit of hostility from Whindwhip. She pushed it away and bowed her head. "Your welcome." She mewed cooly, trying not to let the hostility get to the best of her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm
"My paw hurts," Lynxkit told Windwhip.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:58 pm
Crystalstar nodded, "See you soon." She licked Bearclaw's ear then dashed off to catch up with Honeyheart. She spotted him just entering SnowClan's old territory. She ran faster and jumped onto him, "I will not hurt you." She said pinning the warrior down. "Patchstar will not listen to you, she will listen to me. Now, I want you out of my territory and into yours!" She growled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:35 pm
Windwhip nodded akwardly, and carried the kit away. She looked down to Lynxkit when she complained, "It can't hurt that bad." she said, muffled. "I'm carrying you."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:20 pm
"Well it still hurts anyway."

((stinkerz bell, u know how ur siggy says hollyleaf hater? then u will like sunrise the new warriors book))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 am
((I'm a Hollyleaf hater too. XD I read the book already, now I feel kinda bad.))

"I'd take her to the medicine cat just incase. You never know when a kit is over exaggerating or telling the truth." She called out as they walked away. She chuckled slightly, then turned to face Bearclaw. "What do we do know?"  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:38 am
((me 2 i also feel bad 4 berrynose))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:52 am
(( Sorry guys been grounded....again.... what happened? sweatdrop ))  

DemonPuppyNinja101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:39 am
((Right after I read Sunrise I put that on my siggy- I hate you Hoolyleaf!!!))

((And I know, poor Berrynose...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 am
Windwhip sighed, muffled. "Fine, fine. But only if you stop your yapping, Lynxkit." ((Wow- I can already imagine Windwhip as a cranky old elder))

~.~.~

Bearclaw looked out to the forest, where Crystalstar had trodded off. Without moving her gaze, she replied, "Crystalstar told me to lead us out tomorrow- but I don't want to leave without knowing she's safe. We'll leave at mid-day, and if she's not back, I'll send a patrol to look for her."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:57 am
"What if I don't want to," Lynxkit retorted. "My fun was ruined by that stupid root. I don't wanna leave yet."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 pm
(oh where oh where could my little Patchstar be *looks* (i shall pm her then tell her tomorrow to get on ^.^))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Goldenpaw nodded once, then laid down on the cold floor. It would normally send chills through any cat from a different Clan. But to her, it was relaxing. She began grooming herself since she had the time.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff