Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith then remembers that the old Defense against the Dark Arts teacher was on the lose, and sent a patronus to St. Mungo's. Professor Algorith then walks up to the hole precautionary, and peaks in. She might be able to fit into the hole, but she did poke her wand in and muttered 'Lumos' her wand lit up and she could make out faint figures. "Can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 pm
"m mmmm mmmmmm mm mm mmmm!!" Tabby said as she laughed at the invisible hands that were tickling her. She had ment to say she "I hear voices in my head", but the tape was preventing her from doing so. The tickling continued to get harder until at last she ripped the tape from her mouth and shreiked and screamed loudly with laughter. "Make- hehe- it- hehehehahahahohoho-stop!!!" Tabby yelled at the others. She was laughing so hard tears were leaking from her eyes and it felt as if she was literally about to lose her mind.

{this is my last post before leaving. If i find internet acess i get on but for now , Buh-bye!!}

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:07 pm
((I'm b-aack!!)
"I see...." Katie couldn't explain it. There was death everywhere, but she had never actually seen death before. Yes, she'd seen people die, but death it self? No. That she had never seen. "Death. I see death. And it hurts." Katie looked down and realized that she'd reached out and touched the box. "It hurts. Ow. It-" The dark spirit she saw suddenly stabbed her. A wound opened in her shoulder, but she was the only one who could see the spirit. "Help!!!! Death! It wants to take me with it! I don't want to go!" She runs towards the faint Prof. Algorith, and hides behind her. "Make it go away!!!!!" She shrieks as it stabs the left side of her stomach. She falls to the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 pm
((ooc wow it seems like we are all doomed if some one doesnt help this group soon my character is lsowly dieing and has lost tons of blood katie just got attacked by something un seen and is starting to sound a bit mad,as in crazy, and tabby has gone insane and is laughing at dark and morbid things))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:20 am
After a long leave of absence, Alexandra walks through hogsmeade after leaving the dorms. "It's good to be back. I was missing hogwarts for while."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm
Katie wriths in agony on the ground, but sees Hogwarts in the distance. Closer to her, she sees a fellow Slytherin that she has never met before. She crawls towards her, weakening. "Hello," she can barely say. "Can you take me to the hospital wing. We need some help here-" Katie is unable to finish her sentence as she falls unconscious at the girl's feet.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:25 pm
She ductapped her own mouth, but now it seems she's becoming unmanageable. *Summer said as Tabby writhed around in her arms to get free, but she wasn't letting go.*

Sorry Tabby, but I have to do this...at least for a minute so I can go look at Katie.

Petrificus Totalus!
*Tabby's body freezes, and she makes her way over to Katie,who was still holding the box.*

Katie! Katie let go! Katie, listen to me! Release the box!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 pm
Katie hears Summer faintly over Death's roar in her ears. She lets go of the box. Immediately, Death leaves her alone. She blinks her eyes, concious, but barely due to loss of blood. She coughs. "Summer, I need to get back *cough* to Hogwarts. I think I can get there by myself, but I can't take anyone. *Cough*"  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm
*is still unconsious and badly hurt and flaoting form the spells that my fgriends have used to take me down a tunnel*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
Katie summons her broom.
Something's off. I still don't feel better. Death is still around.
An unusual calm comes over her as she weakly gets on her broom. She flies off, praying that her friends will be okay in the care of Prof. Algorith. Almost to the castle, she falters, and zooms to the ground. She hits hard, and sees a dark shape over her. Death. It breaths on her and then flutters away. Katie looks at her hand as she tries to get up and it turns black. Her hair falls over her shoulders, ghostly white. She gets back on her broom and flies to the castle. She flies right into the window of the hospital wing, smashing it and landing on the floor, almost dead.
[[I'll be in the hospital wing.]]

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:46 pm
[Im back]

Tabby's body freezes and she glares at Summer but understand's why she did it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm
*Summer hurries back to Tabby, seeing as how she could see Katie's change as she flew away.*

Come on Tabby. *she undoes the spell*

We have to get back to Hogwarts...Kitty can you grab Lockhart? I can take James and Tabby.

Summer_Breeze1507

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 am
"Coming Summer!!" Tabby giggles. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! James your covered in blood!!" She says giddily as she hops after Summer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 pm
*Summer couldn't help but giggle at Tabby's bubbly, charmed, attitude as she levitated James behind them on her broom.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm
[to the hospital wing! Go go go go go!]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items