Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 am
Kindlestar spat a little and twitched her tail. "A FireClanner and a WoodClanner being denmates?! Are you insane? If it was the will of StarClan that we were together, there wouldn't be five Clans now would there?" she replied, not altogether annoyed at Cinderstar, but not sure if she could trust the older leader.

Aurican scratched his head. "Clans? What are Clans? And what's sharing tongues?" he asked, not sure if he wanted to know the answer to the last one.

"Clans are our families. We live together, hunt together, and help each other survive. Sharing tongues is... well... this," she answered, licking his cheek.

Aurican jumped back, his cheeks red and pointing accusingly at Kindlestar.

"What the hell was that for?!" he yelled, his eyes switching from Kindlestar to Cinderstar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm
Cinderstar deflated at Kindlestar's words. "But but! Whhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!" Cinderstar flopped onto the ground. She watched Aurican jump back blushing. "I told you! Two-leggers don't do that!" Cinderstar felt her ear itch. "no t-t-thats not the t-t-two-legger way!" Cinderstar said to herself, but she couldn't help but scratch her ear with her twitching foot.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:16 am
Aurican looked at each of them.

"Because it is weird that's why. What are you, a bunch of cats?!" Aurican yelped, still rubbing his cheek.

Kindlestar gave Cinderstar an awkward look and then laughed nervously.

"Weren't we getting something to eat?" she asked him, a small sweat drop running down her side.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm
Honeyheart looked around. not knowing what the heck had happened to him. he looked down at his hands, tested out his fingers. ran them over his now smooth skin. ran them through his sandybrown hair. tested out walking on two legs....
AAAAAK!!! iv'e become a twoleg!!! he thought in exasperation.  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:20 pm
(lol Honeyheart)
Cinderstar jumped up "I know where to get food!! There a pizzaria down the road here. . . um. .. or maybe it was. . . oh dear" Cinderstar held her head. "AHH!!! DANG IT!!! I FORGOT WHERE IT WAS!!! NOO!!!" how am i suppose to talk with that nice two-legger again?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 pm
((I'm just going to re-post my profiles.))  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:51 pm
Cat name: Diamondfur
Human picture: User Image

Cat name: Lushsong

Cat name: Cutepaw

Cat name: Lovepaw

Cat name: Sorrowkit
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm
Aurican scratched his head awkwardly. "Well, there is a pizzeria not too far from here. We could go down there. Just promise to behave," he said with a nervous laugh.

Kindlestar glared at him a little while her tail gave a twitch. She didn't like the idea of depending on the twoleg's kindness to survive, but she was determined to keep an attentive eye on him to learn all she could about survival in this strange place.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 am
Diamondfur stretched, something felt strange though she didn't know what. When she saw a rabbit she was SURE of it. She couldn't keep up. Stifling over to a pond she looked down. "A twoleg?" She ran off. Then realized She was the twoleg.
Lushsong sighed as she looked at her paws. But there was no need to explain, she was a twoleg. it didn't depress her though. She has always been fascinated by them.
Cutepaw walked around, she was taller. Much taller. "Wait, wheres the twoleg?" She thought she was being carried when she realized SHE was the twoleg.
Lovepaw purred, she knew she was a twoleg, but since she couldn't hear she had her own silent language of talking.
Sorrowkit looked around, though why did she look so big? She looked at her 'paws' and let out a mewl in shock. "What happened to me?"

((Can Sorrowkit spot Kindlestar and Aurican?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:49 am
((And cinderstar, WHAT HAPPINED TO ROWANPAW?????))
Sorrowkit looked around and saw a cat that happened to act and look alot like a cat she new. "Lovepaw!" She ran over and pulled lovepaw away. acting with the motions so Lovepaw knew who she was.  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:28 am
((Um sure... Just remember that Cinderstar is there too...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 am
((I did, i said: And cinderstar but still WHAT HAPPINED TO ROWANPAW?))

((But all my cats have ears and tails, just not in the pictures.))

Sorrowkit was running with Lovepaw lagging behind. Her black and white ears twitched. "Kindlestar?" She asked when she saw the orange cat.....girl...

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:17 am
((Yeah, but you said it in OOC. I was meaning there with Aurican and Kindlestar cause I wasn't sure if you had noticed.))

Kindlestar's ears flicked a little as she saw a small twoleg walking towards her. Like herself, this one had ears and a tail, which led her to believe that she must be a kit from one of the Clans, probably her own.

She attempted to sniff the air to see who it was, but the twoleg nose was just as useless as the eyes. She sighed and walked over to the young twoleg and looked down at her. When she did, she noticed the girl had one blue eye and one green one.

"Sorrowkit?" she asked the girl, her eyes puzzled.

She looked back and saw another girl, this one appearing closer to her age, close behind. The girl seemed to be ignoring them a little as her gaze wandered around.

"... Lovepaw?" she asked the younger one, pointing at her.

"Oh boy..." Aurican said, covering his face with his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:48 am
(lol, wow more people >.< well to answer the question. . . Cinderstar tossed Rowanpaw away while being dragged into the Hospital, and the person who had Rowanpaw isn't posting. . . so i just let him wander. . . oh new idea!)
Cinderstar blinked "what are all of you doing down here? I thought you were going to stay at the clearing!" Cinderstar turned away with a huff. I found Kindlestar by myself! You can't have her!

Rowanpaw raced down a side street. There were three bull dogs chasing him. "HELP ME!!!" Rowanpaw cried as he came to a dead end. "SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!! STARCLAN!! HELP!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am
Aurican looked back and forth at the two older ones and rubbed his eyes. "Seriously, are you guys aliens or something? Come down from planet Neko?" he asked them, scratching his head.

"Neko?" Kindlestar asked, but her ear swiveled as she heard another cry close by. A teenager, slightly younger than her was running away from three dopey looking dogs.

If we ARE twolegs, we should be able to scare them away... no? Kindlestar thought to herself, as she noticed that the kid had the same ears and tail as the rest of the ones that had been transformed. She had no way of knowing who that was until she got close enough, and that meant that the dogs had to go. Giving a small hissed she charged at them with the speed of all of FireClan, kicking one as soon as she got close enough.

"KINDLE!" Aurican called, following her after she kicked the bulldog.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games