Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 pm

"I'll let you order for me, since you've been here, and I haven't." He said, looking at her affectionately. He found all of the little things that she did cute.

"So, does anyone who work here know you?" He reached under the table with his foot and tangled it around hers a little.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:21 pm

"Everyone does. Don't worry they're not the snitching type. They are grateful for business." The last part she said in a low whisper.
"Alright I am quite done deciding Basil." At Sages announcement a very emo looking dyed black and orange haired ,tattooed covered, waiter quickly headed over to the table.
"Ahhh yes my dear the usual?" He lifted her free hand and touched it with his lips. Both of them start cracking up. "You only did that cause Raven isn't here, and Jet would feel more awkward than me.!"
"Ya caught me, I might start picking you more cause I get dirty looks from Bobby." Sage's eyes went wide. "Ian this is my Boyfriend Jet."
Oh how amazing it felt to announce to the world she had a boyfriend.
" Oh. Hey dude...Just a game we all play...Anyways I'm...gonna put your order in... Nice seein' ya Green it's been awhile."

"Fetch the food Basil!
" Right away highness."

Sage laughed and turned her eyes to Jet.
"Having fun?"
6 plop 7 plop........................8 plop......9 plop.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Jet watched the whole scene, he felt his body warm as Sage introduced him as her boyfriend. When the waiter left, he reached out and held Sages hand, wrapping both his legs around her, in a silly game of footsie.

"I'm having a great time, Sage." He said, being completely honest. He entwined their fingers from across the table.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Sage was ready to hold on to him like this until the food came. But Ian was not on the same brainwave as her.
"Oh my god!" Sage turned to face Ian. "What?"
"You have a boyfriend!"
" Yes and I thought we established that earlier." Sage said with a slight glare.
" I mean WOW...Good luck with this one shes a head case. Did she bring a jar of change with her?"
"Shutup!"
"Sometimes she leaves tips shaped like flowers..." Ian smirked and walked back to his other table. Sage was a bright shade of red.

"Yeah I collect spare change and make flowers on the table after I'm done eating...It's silly really."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Jet laughed as Ian spoke. He turned to Sage as she shyly admitted it. "Don't worry." He said, giving her hand a squeeze. "I'm happy with you just the way you are." He choose his wording carefully.

He teased her leg a little with his and looked her in the eye. "I admit, this all was unexpected, but I'm not about to take back asking you."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Sage squeezed his hand in return alll the while caught him this earthy gaze. He was so sweet, it made her melt.
"Unexpected is amazing, It's what makes life interesting."
Sage recited one of her many random thoughts, she memorized her favorites.
It was an exercise Bob had thought her, to write down any silly thought that run through he mind and write it down. Then at the end of the week look through them. He thought it would help with her anxiety...
Sage teased him back with her denim clad leg.

"I'm not going to take back accepting."
Sage sighed gazing on into his eyes and got lost in her thoughts.
I feel so comfortable around him, but we're still pretty much strangers. I know next to nothing about him...But he likes me.And he's so sweet...This is weird..Most people don't start out a relationship after the kiss, usually it comes before doesn't it? Sage decided that she was going to learn as much about him as possible before she had to go home.

Bobby's first question to me for the win!
She let go of his hand and gave him a goofy smile.
"QUICK! Favorite, color, song, movie, Food, book,Band, and Restaurant? GO!"
Sage gave him room to start talking then interrupted him.
" Wait, before you answer, also answer this one last. What to you is the best feeling in the world?"
Sage giggled a little, before Jet had the time to respond Ian popped over to the table.
" I...Forgot to get your drink order."
Sage opened her mouth to order." I know what you want. Haha any ways what would you like to drink?" Sage stuck her tongue out at Ian with a glare. She was anxious because wanted to know his favorites...Hurry up Ian. You're killing me! She absentmindedly flipped the creamer container and it fell on it's side. Damn, I can't ever get past ten.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Jet ordered a glass of water, and waited until Ian left.

"Well, let's see now, what are my favorites? Hmm . . . "
He thought a moment. "Well, my favorite color is Indigo Blue, song is . . . Champaign by Joe Satriani. I'm a sucker for instrumentals. Movie is . . . That's a tough one . . . Pirates of the Caribbean, probably. Food is any kind of Japanese food. Book . . . Anything by R.A. Salvatore, or Timothy Zahn. Band, I love Nine Inch Nails. Restraunt . . . . Well, there is this little Japanese food place on the corner, called Kino's . . . I'll take you there sometime!"

He looked at her and remembered the last part. "And my favorite feeling? Well, other than kissing you . . . " he let his voice trail off teasingly, " . . . I would have to say, loving someone . . . and having that love returned."

[[Sorry, internet has been down last few days.]]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Sage listened intently to Jet's list of favorite things. Sage nodded at the things she liked as well. She grinned when he mentioned Satch. He was her favorite guitar bad a**. Sage smirked the words
"Pirates of the Caribbean" hit her ears. She liked the movie a lot but not enough to go on her top five. Sage went back to creamer flipping when he mentioned his favorite authors. she had no Idea who they were, and her quizzical expression betrayed that.

1..plop...2 plop...3..plop...
Nine inch nails is a good band Sage thought. in fact One of Sage's favorite songs was hurt by nine inch nails.

4...plop...5...plop...6...plop...7..plop

Sage nodded with a big grin when he mentioned taking her out to dinner.

7...plop...8...plop...9 plop...

"Other than kissing you..." Aww how adorable... That statement made her feel really nice, she was happy that she could contribute to one of Jet's best feelings in the world. The last part though she wasn't sure she contributed to that one just yet, but she deeply hoped it would happen soon.

"Awesome! That wasn't quick enough though..." Sage giggled playfully.
" Satch is amazing. I can only dream to be that good...Yeah I play the classical guitar in Orchestra...I'm saving up for a steel string, so I can play around with it on my own time...I can take the classical home... But I rather leave it at the school since it's a rental. I doubt my grandmother would appreciate it if I bought an electric guitar..." Sage winced and chuckled nervously I also doubt she would appreciate me having a boy friend.

"So....
Those are some good favorites you got there, wanna hear mine?"

She placed her finger on the creamer to flip it but it fell on it's side. Why can't I get passed ten...

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:16 am

Jet listened to her and nodded when she offered to tell him her favorites.

"I would love to here what you like."
He smiled. He had counted the milk fliping as well, and noticed that when she got to ten, and it fell, that she got upset. He reached out and held her hand over it.

"Don't count. Let me count and I'll tell you how many you do." He shook his head. "If you think about it, and figure you can't get passed a certain point, you won't be able to. Just let it go, and stop worrying about it, and you'll get past it."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Sage looked down at the checkered table cloth. "It stops at ten every single time though. It can't be my counting, cause I've creamer flipped over sixty times in one sitting once. It's just weird...This is like the 50th time it stopped at ten since....Never mind..." Winter break...
She set the creamer aside his hand still clutching to hers.
"I'll give it a try later...Any way... Deep red, My favorite song changes a lot actually...Like at the beginning of winter break my favorite song was Hurt by Nine Inch Nails...Right now it's Friend is a Four letter word by Cake. Edward Scissor Hands, lime sherbet and spaghetti and meatballs, The Toadies...Atmosphere wise I'd say Gems. Food wise Outback steak house."

She looked up at Jet her green gaze locked on his eyes.
"The best feeling in the world...
...Is discovering an amazing song from one of your favorite bands,that you didn't even know existed...It works with people too ya know..."

She was silent for awhile sporting a coy smile. It wasn't until Ian dropped of Jet's water and her Iced tea with extra lemons and non dairy creamer, that she spoke again.

"Just replace song with person and band with classes."
Her smiled softened, as she threaded her fingers through his.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Jet smiled. "Yeah, I know the feeling." He leaned down and kissed her hand. He started to wonder what his friends would think about his new girlfriend, and then pushed the thought aside. He likely knew based on their comments the day before, and he didn't really care what they thought.

He looked at the clock. "So, what would you like to do the next?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:40 am

Sage laughed. "Eat our food...When it comes."
Sage teased him with her leg, under the table.
Sage giggled as she squeezed three lemons into her tea with her free hand.
"I know what you meant...Um well We should do to the park, not riverside another one. Then we'll go to drama class. During lunch I'll show you some of my playing if you want. If ther's any place you wanna go we can do that next. It up to you Jet."
After Sage was done with the lemons she added two equal packets and two non dairy creamers. Sage stirred the mixture with her stra and took a long drink, peering over the cup at Jet.
Ian arrived at the table holding a large plate of cheese fries.
Sage let go of Jet's hand So Ian could put the plate down. Ian place a large bowl of ranch in front of Sage.
Ian winked at them with a grin.
"Careful those are very hot. Just give me a yell if ya need any thing else guys."
The fries were crispy and golden brown covered in a large heap of melted Colby jack cheese.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am

Jet let Sage take the first fry, enjoying her teasing his leg. He smiled and propped his head on his hands. There was something that just felt so right about this, he couldn't put his finger on it.

He sipped on his water while thinking. "Well . . . there are a few things that I would like to do today. And I was hoping to get to know you a little better, since we did get together so soon after meeting . . . so, just sitting in the park talking would be a great way to pass the time."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Sage picked up a couple of cheese covered fries dipped them on the ranch and ate them with a smile on her face they were so good. After she swallowed what wa s in her mouth she responded.
"That was the plan." Sage smiled as she took another drink of her concoction.

"After the library you have free reign on what we do till school ends. We gotta to get back to the school before the buses leave. So we can go..To my house...To practice the scene." When Sage mentioned going to her house she winced a little. She was not looking forward to Jet meeting her Grandmother. But having him there would postpone grandmas shouting spree. Hopefully...Sage sighed and picked up another mess of fries before devouring them Sage said. "Thanks for ditching with me Jet. I just... didn't feel like being there today."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 pm

"Its not a problem . . . and its not technically ditching, since my mother called us in." He shook his head. "I didn't really want to go either." He smiled. "I wanted the chance to get to know you better today."

He laughed a little. "So, I wonder what Bob and Raven will have to say? Think they'll approve?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff