Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Marley cocked her head to the side. "What?" She asked. "What'd be the problem?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:21 pm
Madison winked. "Well . . . living in the same house . . . . temptation would be pretty high . . . " he teased, trying to keep a straight face, though obviously not doing a good job.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Marley's face was blank for a little bit then she clued in. Her cheeks went red and she chuckled. "There's always room for you with me" She teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well . . . seeing the size of your room and bed . . . I'd imagine there would be." He winked again. He finished his meal. "So . . . separate cars? Or would you like to ride with me today?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Marley giggled and nodded. "Always room." She grinned, "And I suppose we should do separate cars. Dont' want it to look too weird."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:54 pm
"Sure, that's not a problem." Madison looked at the clock. "Well, I suppose we should get going then, yeah?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:15 pm
Marley nodded. "Yeah. I suppose we should." She gathered her things and got into her car. She drove off first so she'd seem like she wasn't coming from the same place as Madison. She didn't want to cause him any trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:27 pm
He drove to school. When he found a parking spot, Let found him.

"Why didn't you call last night." She asked.

"Sorry, I ended up getting so busy, I just didn't remember."  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm
Marley stood at the door, peering over her shoulder at Madison and Lei arguing a bit. She hid a soft smile and went into the school. She quickly got her things in her locker and was on her way to class.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:32 pm
Madison went to class after sorting things out with Lei, she wasn't happy that he was going to be canceling with her again. He slept through his first class and then went to his locker between it and the next one.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 pm
Marley continued on her day as if she felt as invisible as usual. She knew now that she wasn't. But no one else knew. Not that they'd notice. No one noticed her.

In her advanced english class, a new boy had started and sat right next to her. She was appointed to show him around. She could feel his deep green eyes looking her over. His olive skin gently shimmering. "I'm Anthony." He introduced, holding his hand out. She took his hand and smiled brightly, slightly intoxicated by his smile. "I'm Marlena, but I prefer Marley. Only when I'm in trouble am I called Marlena." She giggled and got up. "Come on, I'll show you around."

He got up quickly following her closely. His shoulder was attached to her, and she could feel the muscle under his shirt. She gulped silently as she gave him a tour.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Madison started to head toward his next class when he saw Marley with a new kid. He watched for a minute. His disappointment showed. He could tell she was enjoying herself.

He had made up his mind that he was going to break up with Lei, something he had been considering for months. But . . . if she found someone else . . . where did that put him?

He frowned, watching her for a while. He noticed that she was looking at him, and he quickly turned away, heading toward his next class.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 am
Marley laughed as Anthony was telling her a story from his old school. "Seriously?!" She cried. "I totally dont think you'd do that!" She laughed and playfully bumped into him. He nodded. "Yeah. Not my brightest moment." He admitted, running a hand through his hair.

They walked into the cafe, grabbing a lunch and sitting at Marley's favorite table. Girls stared in envy of her. Marley's face was growing hot as she could feel their eyes on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm
Madison sat with Lei at lunch, she could tell something was bothering him.

"Come on, tell me! What's wrong?"

"Nothing, ok? Just let it be." he stole a glance over at Marley. He didn't know why he was so upset about it.

He sighed. "You know anything about that new kid?"

Lei smiled. "No, just that he's FINE!" She laughed. "All the girls are talking about him."

Madison stood and walked over to the table that Marley sat at.

"Hey, how's it going?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am
Marley looked up, still laughing. "Hey Madison. This is Anthony. He's so sweet!" She declared, smiling brightly. Anthony grinned and hugged her a bit. "You're sweet Marshmellow!" She broke into a fit of giggles. Anthony stood up an held out his hand. "It's quite nice to meet you." He said formally.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff