Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:02 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ I can't wait to see this outfit. <.< >.>
>]
Maybe next month will be the 'buy the o-chan outfit' though I could just give it a url because I have a image of it...but i'm rather lazy
I think I can wait for the o-chan version. It'll look much better that way. =3

.... Oh my, that made me think about the Gaia anniversary in Feb... I almost forgot about it. That is my favorite event. xD
XP yeah I might change it.
Oh yeah now I remeber what I was going to get. A ninja head band....gosh am I a ditz. WELL Might move some things around for that one >.> <.<
^^;; I knew... (because I'm weird like that), I just didn't know if I should've reminded you or not...

And you counted up all of that change for it too. ;.;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:38 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^ I can't wait to see this outfit. <.< >.>
>]
Maybe next month will be the 'buy the o-chan outfit' though I could just give it a url because I have a image of it...but i'm rather lazy
I think I can wait for the o-chan version. It'll look much better that way. =3

.... Oh my, that made me think about the Gaia anniversary in Feb... I almost forgot about it. That is my favorite event. xD
XP yeah I might change it.
Oh yeah now I remeber what I was going to get. A ninja head band....gosh am I a ditz. WELL Might move some things around for that one >.> <.<
^^;; I knew... (because I'm weird like that), I just didn't know if I should've reminded you or not...

And you counted up all of that change for it too. ;.;
I can't belive I would space something like that! Ok next month ...nothing but the Ninja...then the o-chan look stage 1, then 0-chan look stage 2/ random spending  

cmao21

[Lost.Angel]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:59 pm
Hey Karma i was wondering if i could resubmit my entry well...actually i made a new one cause i one i made was when my animation shop 3 was down so i coudnt make the animated one i origionly planned on doing but today my animation shop 3 was fixed and i was able to make the entry i first planned and well it didnt say anything about changing your entry in the rules so....um could i change my entry maybe...please sweatdrop here is the one i origanly planned on making

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:13 pm
I just added it as a second entry 3nodding  

Karma Police

[Lost.Angel]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:28 am
Karma Police
I just added it as a second entry 3nodding

YAY thank you karma *hugs* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:53 am
me to i will also make a animtated entry right now though it might take a while smile  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:18 am
But I thought this contest was supposed to give the guild a hand-drawn feeling...

I'm all for the flashy banners, but maybe there should be two polls? It's hard to judge hand drawn against comp generated pics.
Or not... because we're searching for one pic anyway... so we shouldn't split the contest
...Oh well, it's not my contest. ^^

<.< >.>
I love the flashy stuff anyway. XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:42 am
sdrawkcab
But I thought this contest was supposed to give the guild a hand-drawn feeling...

I'm all for the flashy banners, but maybe there should be two polls? It's hard to judge hand drawn against comp generated pics.
Or not... because we're searching for one pic anyway... so we shouldn't split the contest

<.< >.>
I agree with back  

[Ninja.Cakes]

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 am
sdrawkcab

<.< >.>

O.o you thought there was a point to this contest. Yes true I didn't like the thing on the main page so it was my secret way of changing it but there is nothing in the rules against it so it's all good.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:53 pm
may i enter this in the contest?
User Image  

Lord_Shadow_dragon

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:03 pm
WOW Dragon dude that's a nice entry , yes i belive u will be entered in it , Karma will gte back to u ASAP, she always does 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:27 am
way to get to a girls heart
slayers heart

Karma Police

A_A_F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:44 am
Just that you know... on page 12 I posted the smaller version... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:17 am
This is my drawing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

X_Kiyouko_X

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:59 am
Zuki_Koroshi
This is my drawing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
red x of doom  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games