Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 am
"Yah but where are we?"Zen asked so only Sora could hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:23 am
"We are in the demon's military dungeon unfortunatly...." Sora explained. "Me and Ashi came to get you out of here, but i got taken away... i'm not sure where he is though..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 am
At that moment two demons came in holding Ashi between them.Ashi looked at Sora and Zen and his head dropped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 am
"Ashi!" she yelled. She tried getting free, but she couldn't.

((sorry... gotta go. be on later))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 am
((ok cya))

"I'm sorry,"Ashi said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 pm
"Ashi..." Sora wispered sadly. Then her mind clicked and she tried to break free of the ropes, and they snapped. She got up and was going to fly over to Ashi to help him, but a whip flashed out of nowhere and hit her in the back, making her stubble and fall to the ground. The one who held the other end of the whip was the general of the demon military.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:21 am
"No!"Ashi yelled "Don't hurt them they didn't do anything wrong,I did!"Ashi yelled at the General  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 pm
"They came to meet you at the boarder so they will share your punishment,"the general said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Sora got up and faced the general. "you..... you.... you...." she wispered over and over, anger building up inside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:36 pm
The General smiled evily and started to whip Zen and Sora. "Stop I challenge you to a battle to the death!"Ashi yelled  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm
Sora winced in pain each time she got hit, but didn't say anything. When Ashi challenged the general, Sora gasped in horror. "No! Ashi!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm
The general held the whip "ok," "You choce the wepeon and place,winner keeps them,"Ashi said and pointed to Sora and Zen. "Ok,"The general said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm
Sora just stared in horror. "no... Ashi no!" she said. Then she glanced at the general again, not in anger this time, but fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:17 pm
"Outside how about an air fight,with swords,"the general said. "Sounds like a good way to bet you," "You talk big but can you back it up," "You bet I can," "Then lets get started," Ashi and the general walked outside with gaurds that carried Sora and Zen behind them  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Sora gritted her teeth when she was carried by the guards. "You better let me go right now before i kick your butts right here and now!" Sora yelled at them. just calm down... she thought taking a few deep breathes. Ashi will win... just keep that in your head. Stay positive.... he. will. win.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games