Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 pm
He simply chuckled and answered, "You and I have already met, in a sense. My name is Ameryte, a fallen angel, and my soul is intertwined with that of Murdoc's. He granted me control over his body while he rested, for he was no longer able to stand his ground."

Taking a moment to check on his partner, he felt he was still in a deep sleep. It would take him awhile to regain his strength, which was for the best. No telling what else may come of the day, and he shouldn't regain control till back at full power.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm
"You fools, you fell for my trick!" Kiba laughed. He managed to break free from the binding spell he had allowed himself to be placed under.
"What? But how did you?!"
"You're still new to magic, your spells are simple to break!"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm
"Can this day get any more insane?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:07 pm
"Thank you Ameryte. Now, to finish the job." Randy said as he took a fighting stance. Meanwhile, back at his palace, Medadrax watched with a plan in mind. "The human I chose to destroy the Red Ranger failed me. This new being is one of unbridled drestructive power. I think it's time I gave it a boost." Medadrax said as he pressed a few buttons on a nearby console, firing a beam to Earth and hitting Kiba, making him grow.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:15 pm
"CRAP! He was huge as it was, now this?! It just got more insane."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm
"What's happening to me? Whatever, time to destroy you all!"
"In all 17 years of my life I've never seen anything like this, what do we do now?"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Randy looked at B as he made his comment. "If you thought that was insane, you ain't seen nothing yet." He replied as he stepped forward. "Dr. Richter, time for the heavy firepower." Randy said into his communicator. "Right, sending the Astro Striker and the Astro Bots now, you'll have full access to the Astro Force Megabot Supercharge Mode." Dr. Richter responded. "Right. Astro Bots, power up!" Randy shouted as the five vehichles soared across the sky. Instantly, Randy had taken to the cockpit of the Astro Striker and was begining an all out assault on the monster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 pm
"So, this is why he wanted you dead... Wow." At least he was glad that C wasn't around. "Right, now let's see what I can do." He concentrated on his elemental skills, through him surged a lightning blast that traveled along the ground toward Kiba.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 pm
L learned of the reccent developements and hoped everyone there could handle the situation, he'd risked his life enough just exposing himself so rashly earlier in the day.
Jestin Wise awakened from her slumber. Something was happening above that needed her attention. She was yet another of earth's many defenders, an immortal from long ago. She looked how you'd expect an angel to appear, but she was no angel, she was beautiful and nearly all white, all but her eyes and the chains around her. Her eyes as blue as the sky in day, the chains, which one would think would hinder movement, was gold in color. She headed for the surface, swimming to land where she would take flight and find the source of the disturbance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 pm
"Hmm," came a rather flat hum from Ameryte, who stood on the ground, watching these new events take place. "Well, this is a first."

The fallen angel admits this to himself for he has never witnessed, from any point of view, a humongous monster of this size, a giant robot, and an elemental user duke it out.

"Murdoc may not like it, but I think it's time to call on a few of the Dimori's...Otherwise, I'm at a loss on what to do to help," he says in dismay, tapping on the VISOR display and contemplating whom to call for.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 pm
The shockwave of lightning hit its mark. Kiba roared in rage and attempted to catch Beyond in his claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:04 pm
Randy ducked and dodged every attack thrown his way, but realized his blasters had no effect. "Alright, time to bring them together. Astro Force Megabot, power up!" He commanded as the five ships merged to form one colossal machine. The Megabot now stood ready to fight.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 pm
His claws missed, but Kiba kept swiping at Beyond until finally he got him within his grasp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:17 pm
Taro, not knowing how else to help except to turn to dragon form again, repeated the memorized spell, and hoped its effect wouldn't wear off so quickly this time around.
Kiba roared his laughter at his catch, and continued to fight off all comers.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:21 pm
"Astro Sabre, full power!" Randy shouted as the Megabot swung it's sword at Kiba repeatedly.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games