Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 pm
Blackrose01111
Don't worry you'll never lose your chances with me *Rin says as she kisses Jake on the lips*
He smiles and sighs, "I gotta call someone...lucky he told them where the bodies were or else I wouldn't get the chance." He walked off with a cell phone, "Uhh this is a little private so I need to take the call out here." he smiled and slipped out calling up a number he thought he'd never really get back to, "Hello is this escariot max security prision...yes I would like to talk to convict 7856902 John Clint...yes the one who did the killings blah blah blah just let me see him...ok...hey dad...yeah I'm at the boarding school now and away from those parents the agency gave me....yup...a room I share with someone...and your doing well...not getting bass taped are you? Oh heh heh that sounds brutal...yeah if I want to end up normal I shouldn't laugh at that...mmm now about why I'm calling...yeah....oh really? Well then I got a clear mind now...yeah thanks dad...I plan to take her to the dance soon to seal it...no I won't send you a picture dad you know they'll think I'm provoking you...oh your out of time? OK then I'll go...talk to you soon...bye." he hangs up his phone and smiles coming back in the room, "I think I got it all sealed up now." he miles and kisses her, "I don't want to miss out on a chance like you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:04 pm
And I don't wanna miss out on you *Rin says as she looks at him* So what are we a couple now or something?  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:11 pm
"No of course not were just friends that kiss." he smiled and fell onto the oppisite bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:16 pm
I guess so that makes sense *Rin says sarcastically as she sits up*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:24 pm
"Say I'm just wondering...what is your belief on the death penalty?" he smiled with the akwardness of the question, "My dad wanted to know."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:25 pm
I don't like it I never did *Rin says as she starts to think back on the day her cousin was sentenced she starts screaming*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:31 pm
Simply alarmed by her sudden screaming he rushed up and tried to console her holding her closely, "What happend...what did I do...I'm sorry..please forgive me...please don't tell me I screwed the relationship this early." he was getting ahead of himself as he hugged her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:42 pm
I'm fine it's just my cousin died on the death penalty like a year ago so yeah *Rin says shakely*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:49 pm
"Oh...well I had to ask...maybe I shoudl tell you now so it doesn't kill me later..." he breathed deeply, "Have you ever heard of John Clint and his wife Lina Clint?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:51 pm
yeah why? *Rin asks*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:05 pm
Well I have a confession to make. John and Lina Clint the makers of the "Jalon Mountain Massacre" well they are my parents...also my uncle Rich Clint he was a notorious robber who did the amazing "Blood March Hiest" where he sent a man strapped with bombs he had forced him to eat out to make a path to escape...then my cousin Bobby McStephen who was the "Cold River Sniper" my family...my real family is a large group of murderous criminals...sometimes people don't like me after I tell them stuff like that...what about you?" He stared at the ground waiting for a reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:08 pm
I still like you Jake I really do *Rin says and kisses him again*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:15 pm
"Thats good to know...alot of people think I'm gonna end up like them when I grow up...that it is in my blood. I'm glad you don't" He smiles at her, "I'm sure my dad would like to know I'm with you...my mom...not so much."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:18 pm
I probably should've gotten the death sentence to but my cousin said I didn't help in anyway *Rin says as she wraps her arms around Jake's chest*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:20 pm
"Mmm well what did she do anyway?" He said looking into her eyes.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games