Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 am
Snowflake just watched Morgan go. "Fine....... She can go where ever she wants. I won't follow......"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:43 pm
((Phew- I'm glad I didn't miss much. The entire time I was gone I was thinking Omigosh. Omigosh. There's gonna be so many posts. Omigosh Big relief! mrgreen ))

Talli could feel her blood boiling. She could punch Morgan. "Well excuse us for-" she began to call after her- but cut herself off. She broke into a run, fleeing the club. Too much! she screamed in her head. Too much! Her mind was racing. I don't even know what the axtrox is- let alone how to fight them! I can't do this! I can't! I don't know. I don't know. Too much!

She landed on her knees, gasping for air. One girl turned- evil. That other girl- Mina was it?- from the bit Talli had seen, she seemed to hate everything about the godess thing. And Morgan- "I can't be a godess." she whispered. "I can't!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm
Snowflake ran after Talli. When she caught up with her, she lied down next to her. "Its ok. You CAN be a goddess. You have too. If you didn't............." Snowflake looked down. "If you weren't, i wouldn't be here........ What would happen to me?" She looked up again. "I know you can be a goddess......" Snowflake licked Talli's face gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:56 pm
(plz check out my role playing The good, the bad, and the cats, in the role playing fourm)  

Currently Dead Account

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 pm
Talli smiled and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "I know." she said, and then looked out to city lights. "I know." She blinked, and thought for a moment. "It's just- I don't even know what the axtrox even is. Are they nice things? Or are they bad things? I don't know... it's just... alot to take in." And alot expected. But you have to be strong, Talli. she glanced to Snowflake. You have to "I dunno- guess Morgan just snapped it for me. Everyone seems so stressed- like being a godess is too much for all of them. I'm a coward, Snowflake. I'm scared to be like that. I'm scared to loose it. But we all have to. I should know that by now. I should know..." she sighed and stood up. "Do you think we should apologize to Morgan? Or would that add to the problem..?"

((Wowza! BIG post!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:00 pm
((Okay~I'll go do that!))

((My signature is messing up. T.T))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:01 pm
"I think we should let her be for the time being," Snowflake said. "um..... Talli? I don't know what the Atrox is either...... what if they are good and we are hurting them? Would it be right to join them like Heather did?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 pm
She shook her head. "I don't know. And it's not like there's anyone we can ask..." and then suddenly she got an idea. "What if, maybe, go see for ourselves? We could just watch them for a little bit- see if they're really worth fighting."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 pm
"You mean, go to them? Wouldn't be easier to just go see Heather?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:24 pm
"Maybe..." Talli tilted her head in thought. "That is probably easier."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Snowflake knew that she would probably go on her own anyways, so she said, "If you would like, we can go now....." Snowflake got up and crouched. "You can ride if you'd like. I can take you there quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Talli nodded. "Thank you." she said as she hopped on.~

((I was doing madlibs valatines. And it turned out creepy! Listen to this sentence- Can’t we just cast aside the formality of courtship and die like balding afros?
Now what the heck?!?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 pm
((wow...... thats something you don't hear every day.....))

When Talli was on, Snowflake took off. They arrived back at the apartment in a minute or two. "Here we are." Snowflake let Talli off. "So shall we go in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Talli nodded. "Let's go." ((Is that the second time I've said that? xD))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm
((I don't know))

"Ok," Snowflake said. Then she and Talli went to the door. Snowflake knocked with her tail. "Heather? Its Talli and Snowflake. May we come in?"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games