Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (FireClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm
That drawing is awesome. Is 2,500 good for it? I'm a little low right now, but if that's okay, then I will send the trade ASAP. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 am
it's fine, thanks much!! i'm glad you liked your pic ^^

Sprintsong: kk, Paint BBS or Paint?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 pm
Can i have both of them but sepratley, and ill pay u 450 gold for each? and is it possible i can change cat images?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm
sure, i'll do my best. i'll start on them after Blazewhisper's is done.

and sure, change your cat image ^^  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:09 pm
lion_night_watcher
Panda--Chan
Blazepaw: yush!!! any specific pose or something?

sorry i havn't been on crying i would like if you would put blaze paw siting next to sharpaw sleeping or somthig looking at the full moon over her. and could you add kindlehaert in the picture to sleeping? i'll add and another 1000^^

User Image

dis good?

Done In Paint BBS
Time: 32 min 18 sec
How: http://www.oekakiart.com/viewanis.php?id=63087  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 pm
well...sharpclaw is sorta nodding off xD  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:28 pm
LMAO I swear, I appear in so many pictures Patchy is an expert painting me by now. xd Cute pic though... I look so out of place though... I'm too happy!!! xd Hurray for I break the emoness!!! Okay fine fine, I kid I kid. Love the pic though. By the way, I already did the angel thing... I just... am having a hard time finding the guts to post it.... I looks... different.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Panda--Chan
lion_night_watcher
Panda--Chan

sorry i havn't been on crying i would like if you would put blaze paw siting next to sharpaw sleeping or somthig looking at the full moon over her. and could you add kindlehaert in the picture to sleeping? i'll add and another 1000^^

User Image

dis good?

Done In Paint BBS
How: ]http://www.oekakiart.com/viewanis.php?id=63087

it's really good^^ but....i wanted some words that pointed out that she wanted to become clan leader to repay back the time she abandod her sister at battle. also i whated her to look a littie more serors and her eyes are green. i'll add 800 if you want wink  

Midnight-chan435

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 pm
k, thanks! and i added three more cats.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:32 pm
lion_night_watcher
Panda--Chan
lion_night_watcher
Panda--Chan

User Image

dis good?

Done In Paint BBS
How: ]http://www.oekakiart.com/viewanis.php?id=63087

it's really good^^ but....i wanted some words that pointed out that she wanted to become clan leader to repay back the time she abandod her sister at battle. also i whated her to look a littie more serors and her eyes are green. i'll add 800 if you want wink
yeah i guessed on the eyes >w<;;

i can go fix it right now, hold on for a bit!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
LMAO I swear, I appear in so many pictures Patchy is an expert painting me by now. xd Cute pic though... I look so out of place though... I'm too happy!!! xd Hurray for I break the emoness!!! Okay fine fine, I kid I kid. Love the pic though. By the way, I already did the angel thing... I just... am having a hard time finding the guts to post it.... I looks... different.... sweatdrop

POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST ITTTTT!!!! whee me wants to see!!!!!!!!!!! and if you dont like it, then re-do it silly head! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 pm
*Raises hand.* i think you forgot mine beacuse I posted my request way before blazepaw did. Here is the request again.

I'll give you 1000 for this pic (long list sorry)
1. Jaggedfox lokks; He has blue eyes and a black coat, with a white chest and tip of tail (like a fox), he also has a jagged scar on his right eye, but he can still see.
2. It should say, ''One day I'll be leader, and take over the forest!'' Jaggedfox of Pebble clan.
3. The background should be a few trees, it's night time
4. Try to make him look proud and wise, but young  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm
Panda--Chan
Kitsune Thistletree

POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST ITTTTT!!!! whee me wants to see!!!!!!!!!!! and if you dont like it, then re-do it silly head! lol
I have yet to check, but I already posted it... dunno if you saw. >> Hope you liked it though. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 pm
DemonPuppyNinja101
*Raises hand.* i think you forgot mine beacuse I posted my request way before blazepaw did. Here is the request again.

I'll give you 1000 for this pic (long list sorry)
1. Jaggedfox lokks; He has blue eyes and a black coat, with a white chest and tip of tail (like a fox), he also has a jagged scar on his right eye, but he can still see.
2. It should say, ''One day I'll be leader, and take over the forest!'' Jaggedfox of Pebble clan.
3. The background should be a few trees, it's night time
4. Try to make him look proud and wise, but young

i didnt forget. i already did it and posted it, maybe you didnt see it? here's the page it's on http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14126008&page=9 or page 9 of this same thread.

Now i'm off to do Sprintsong's~!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:47 pm
flamekitold
Can I have Flamewind sitting up, looking at the night sky, and Rubykit sleeping at her paws?

Caption: The stars can tell you what you need to know

lol Flamepaw i cant start until you tell me if you want bbs or regular paint ^^

okay, NOW i'm off to do Sprintsong's. I'll start with your BBS picture.  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games