Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:44 pm
Caleb in response, turned bright red when she fell into his arms. Hearing Ann enter, he pointed the mask in her direction. "Were you eavesdropping?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Ann giggled.
"Maaaaybe."
She walked away.
"Man, Mr. Crowhart, some of the stuff you said there could be in one of Miss Marion's romance novels..."
She walked away, grinning.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 pm
Caleb picked his student up, taking her into her room that she saw she was put into before. Placing her in the bed, quite tired himself, Caleb passed out on the bed as well. Falling asleep right next to her as a feint snore came from the mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 am
Moé woke up slightly, and then looked at her current position in distaste.
A dream?
She then saw Caleb next to her.
...nah.
She hugged him and went to sleep.
That's my girl!, Mahi communicated proudly.
Kokopelli, wondering where Ann was [he needed her to check Moé's thread], entered the room.
Silent as usual, he froze at the sight, and, in the same fashion as before, he fell, in a seizure, to the ground.
He recovered a half hour later, but gripped his nonexistent stomach in immense pain as he limped away form the room to eat something.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:19 am
Some time later, Caleb slowly awoke, to see his student hugging him. His skin turn to a bright pink as he began to fall back asleep again. His beak rested on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 am
Ann walked by, saw them, and grinned.
"How I wish," she muttered to herself.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:43 am
Caleb weakly awoke again. His right hand came out from his robes holding the pocket watch. Seeing that they had both been asleep for several hours, he looked to his student, sound asleep. He rose out of the bed. Unsure if he should wake her. He placed a ghost white hand on her shoulder. "Awaken."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:46 am
Moé woke up and changed into her regular clothes, not really minding that there were no doors and that Caleb was right there.
"Well, at least I won't have to drink any more. Hurrah!"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:20 am
Caleb tried to not look at his student as she dressed. "...What is the agenda for today?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 am
Moé paused.
"Hum. Well, we can ask Ann. She's Fate."
She went over to Ann.
"Hey, what should we do today?"
Ann held up a brassiere.
"You forgot this."
"Oh."
She changed again, only having to take off her upper half's clothes.
[[XDDDDD]]  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 am
Caleb blushed a small bit before looking to his student.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:32 am
Ann paused.
"Well, why doesn't Mr. Crowhart want to see the Muse? He's fine with his wife, but I'm sure he'd enjoy company. Not that I... errr... know him in person or anything."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 am
"It does not matter if I see him or not." Caleb replied, turning to Ann. "I do not want to disturb him if he is, working."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:42 am
Ann thought about this.
"He's always working, while at the same time, he isn't. He's.... a different one at that."
Ann gestured to an empty space.
"He lives in what appears to be his own dimension. With Miss Crumpet."
Moé paused in confusion.
"Uncle Azrael's pet dog?"
"She's a Reaper who can turn into a dog, since she's a dog spirit in a person's body. She's said to be 'The Inspiration'. But I dunno what that's supposed to mean."  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:46 am
"If you want to, it is your choice if you want to see this....Muse." Caleb said to his student.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games