Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:06 pm
Tristan kissed her head, "Of course not," he replied, smiling softly.

Elton pulled her close when she kissed him, then reluctantly let go before disappearing into the secret passage.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:00 pm
(Sorry I had dinner)

Jillian watched him head off to the ballroom while she of course headed off to tend to the Queen and King, waiting for Ophelia to arrive.

After about an hour or so Ophelia began walking down the halls, and slowly entered the ballroom in her elegant wedding dress. Approaching the throne where Tristan and her parents were waiting along with a priest.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:05 pm
Elton waited for the wedding to be over, dreading it.

Tristan was panicked, standing up a bit too straight. He looked at the priest more than his queen.
As the priest told him to kiss the bride, he looked at Ophelia and very slowly leaned in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Ophelia wasn't too happy about it, saying vows that weren't true. Still, she leaned in closer and kissed Tristan gently, only for a moment before pulling away as the royals, her parents and the crowds cheered.
The rest of the evening was filled with joyous and happy events which for Ophelia and Tristan were not happy at all. Since Tristan's arrival she hadn't seen Jillian much, but at the same time she was seeing Elton a lot more. Even during their wedding banquet the two didn't speak much to each other.
When the time came they were to go to bed together both were embarassed and quiet. "I'm sorry it turned out like this..." Ophelia finally spoke as she undressed into her undergarments, keeping her back to Tristan.

"I can't believe Ophelia is finally married." Jillian said to Elton and Brendan while cleaning the dining room. "It seems like yesterday we were playing in the garden together.."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:21 pm
"Its fine, I should've talked to your father about breaking it up..." he sighed, sitting on the bed. He realized what they were supposed to do, and watched Ophelia undress. He looked away, laying down on the bed.

Elton frowned, "It is unbelievable."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:30 pm
Ophelia didn't like it either and lay under the bed sheets, keeping her back to him again. "We can't not do it...if there's no blood on the bedsheets tomorrow morning they'll know..." she muttered turning to him. "We've...come this far....we might as well..."

"There's nothing we can do about it." Jillian put a hand on his shoulder while picking up plates. "Well this means that our countries are in alliance so I guess that's best..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:33 pm
Elton sighed, "Yeah," he ran his hand through his hair. "Did Tristan ever tell you he loved you?" he asked.

Tristan sighed, scooting closer, "I guess not," he whispered, meeting her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, imagining Jillian in his arms. It was different though, and he couldn't keep the picture.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:47 pm
Jillian almost dropped the plates and shook her head over and over with a nervous look before sighing, "Maybe...once or twice..." she whispered. "Why.." she was curious to know why this suddenly came up. Did Elton know something about her and the King...or was it obvious?

Both had to undress fully and even then it was still quite awkward.
-blah blah blah-
Even after the two still felt awkward and were just as quiet as ever but the deed was done. Ophelia kept her back to Tristan on her side of the bed and huddled under the covers, crying softly to the fact she had lost one of the most precious things in her life to a man she did not love...and didn't really enjoy it much either

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm
"I'm sorry," Tristan whispered, "I'm so sorry." he got out of bed, getting dressed.

"Tristan was tripping over himself to impress you that first day," he laughed a bit, "That's why he was having so much trouble picking out an outfit.'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:59 pm
Ophelia turned around and pulled the covers up to her chest wondering what was going on, "Where are you going? it's late and cold out..." even though they were married they were still...friends in a sense and she couldn't let him get sick. "There's...nothing you can really apologize for you've done nothing wrong..."

Jillian blushed while bringing plates and things to the kitchen before going back to get the rest, "What about you? I haven't seen you or Ophelia around much since after you got here, what's the story behind that?" she eyed him while hitting him with her cloth.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:04 pm
Tristan shook his head, "I should've talked to your father," he told her, running his hand through his hair.

Elton sighed, "Yes, there is- was?- something between us... but she's married now."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:13 pm
Ophelia sat up and wrapped the blanket around her, putting a hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault, believe me it's been done. All we can do is make the most out of...our marriage..." she said softly, "you should really get some sleep, it'll do you some good tomorrow since you'll have to go back home to...get all your things..."

Jillian felt sorry for him and didn't know what to say since both had people they loved who were married to each other which kind of sucked. After that things became a little...quiet between them.

The next morning after Ophelia and Tristan had awoken, it was tradition to lay out the bedsheet outside for display to prove the two had slept together and that the Queen had lost her virginity to the man she married. Even after her morning bath and quiet breakfast, Ophelia locked herself in her room, sewing by the window and avoiding the outside world trying to escape reality.

At the same time Jillian was running around the castle looking for Ophelia before she went to see Tristan off to go home to move this things but couldn't find him anywhere.
"Elton." she finally caught up to him, "Have you seen Ophelia anywhere I can't seem to find her."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:15 pm
He shook his head, "No, I haven't been able to find her..." he sighed, running his hand through his hair.

Tristan was sitting in the library, reading Jillian's favorite story. He tried to think if it was okay to bring his wife (and subsequently her maid), on the trip home. They were newlyweds after all, it would make sense to those in the castle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:23 pm
"Hmm...well I'm going to keep looking, I'm sure she's around here somewhere." with a smile Jillian headed off to the library to see if she was there reading poetry or something. Instead finding Tristan in the back reading.
"So I don't find Ophelia but I find her husband...?" she crossed her arms with a smirk and walked over, "shouldn't you be heading home?"

After a while Ophelia decided to leave her room with her sewing kit, bumping into Elton as she left the room. "Ah...I'm so sorry I..." when she looked up and realized who it was she pulled him into the room, closed the door behind her and embraced him tightly without another word.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Tristan looked up, smiling, "Not yet..." he closed his book, beckoning her over. "Do you think its okay to ask my wife and her maid to accompany me on my journey home?" he asked.

Elton blinked, wrapping his arms around her. He buried his face in her hair, closing his eyes, "You and Tristan... did it didn't you?" he whispered.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff