Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:20 am
zz1000zz
freelance lover
Nothing is weirded than Oklahoma weather... yay tornado alley! You know, when they says "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains" they're NOT kidding.

Happy new year everyone, by the way :3

It was in the seventies two days ago. Yesterday it was in the thirties.

Oklahoma whether is schizophrenic.

I don't know weather you are referring to dissociative identity disorder or true schizophrenia. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Priestley
zz1000zz
freelance lover
Nothing is weirded than Oklahoma weather... yay tornado alley! You know, when they says "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains" they're NOT kidding.

I don't know weather you are referring to dissociative identity disorder or true schizophrenia. wink
My MN crew always referred to it as bipolar.  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Priestley
zz1000zz
freelance lover

Ha! I see what you did there! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 am
I GOT HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY x_x

*still talking about college*  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 am
Yay for opportunities to show how awesome you are at homework!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 am
my psychology teacher said...

"Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I have multiple personalities,
and so do I."

x]  

Knatalie9

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Got to hate tornado alley though i dont live in it im pretty close. once there was a tornado warning for my county and there was one of those go play outside comercials though many have come no tornado has ever devestated my town to bad besides fallen trees and shingles from roof tops littering the road  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie
I GOT HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY x_x

*still talking about college*

Is that an odd occurrance?
I'm still in high school [senior though!!!] and I not only had homework on the first day back from christmas break but the first day back from summer break! My school is brutal with the homework......  

saki_hanajima7

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 pm
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
Got to hate tornado alley though i dont live in it im pretty close. once there was a tornado warning for my county and there was one of those go play outside comercials though many have come no tornado has ever devestated my town to bad besides fallen trees and shingles from roof tops littering the road
I used to live in Brooklyn Park, MN. There was one summer that we had a really nasty storm. People swear they saw tornados but it was never confirmed by the weather service. Though, there WERE about a 1,000 trees downed in that city alone and there were still many more in it's path. It was really eirie when the calm hit and I could hear my neighbors coming out murmuring. i took a look outside and saw a big tree across the way blocking off the persons door. Went and walked around my townhome community to check out the damage. it was freaky.

And my stupid roommate was sitting upstairs the whole time on his cell phone giving our friend a play-by-play of the whole thing rolleyes

Moron...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:57 am
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
I used to live in Brooklyn Park, MN. There was one summer that we had a really nasty storm. People swear they saw tornados but it was never confirmed by the weather service. Though, there WERE about a 1,000 trees downed in that city alone and there were still many more in it's path. It was really eirie when the calm hit and I could hear my neighbors coming out murmuring. i took a look outside and saw a big tree across the way blocking off the persons door. Went and walked around my townhome community to check out the damage. it was freaky.

And my stupid roommate was sitting upstairs the whole time on his cell phone giving our friend a play-by-play of the whole thing rolleyes

Moron...

But stormwatching is great fun. smile  

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:07 pm
Priestley
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

Moron...

Yes, but there is a point where anyone with any sense would get to a safe place. He's lucky the wind didn't tear the roof right off from over his head or shove a tree limb, or a tree, through the window he was sitting at.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

Moron...

Yes, but there is a point where anyone with any sense would get to a safe place. He's lucky the wind didn't tear the roof right off from over his head or shove a tree limb, or a tree, through the window he was sitting at.

Reporters and camera crews suffer from the same deathwish. The upside is that they get awesome coverage if they survive. xd  

Priestley

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:09 pm
Priestley
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

Moron...

Reporters and camera crews suffer from the same deathwish. The upside is that they get awesome coverage if they survive. xd

the closest ive had to losing my house/life to a tornado is a funnel forming over my house. Storm chasers are awsome i saw some in a caseys when my family had to cross through a county that was under a tornado watch i saw a entire barn destroyed it looked awsome but i felt bad for the owners  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Heh. When I was a baby, a tornado tore through the living room of our apartment. It struck out of a clear blue sky and in the middle of the big city (Minneapolis). I have a bit of a fear of that sort of weather and maybe that's where it came from. Some part of me might actually remember. My grandma said that my Mom had called my (step)Dad after it happened and as soon as the tornado was mentioned he was out the door before she could even finish talking to go check on us. We were fine, my Mom had taken me into her room and got under the bed with me. And the bedrooms weren't even touched.  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix

Moron...

I must have no sense then, cuz I live for natural disasters. When I was visiting Japan for the first time, a tiny earthquake hit Tokyo. It shook the bed, the TV, and the little "do not disturb" sign on the door. Instead of spazzing out, I ran to the window to see if any buildings were shaking visibly. 8D And over the summer we had a tornado a few miles from my house, and I stared out the back door the whole time, watching the storm. I get really excited about that stuff, maybe because I like telling their stories later. smile  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games