Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:16 am

Zack cocked an eyebrow. "You don't know how long you've been in where?" he asked, slightly confused.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:21 am

She pointed to the room where she was confined. "When your locked up in a single room...you lose track of time. I ownly got around by the walls.."

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 am

Zack glanced over to where Maria was pointing. "And why'd he lock you away?" he asked, almost irritated at this invisable man again. He wanted his hands around the man's throat, now.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 am

Noticing Zacks tense hands she grabbed them gently and wrapped them around her waist as she snuggled into his lap. "Don't get angry..there'll be a time for that" she murmered as she rested her head on his shoulder. "He..told me it was so that I wouldn't be seen...then the mask came..and he never came back"

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 am

Zack held her gently. He couldn't be tense when touching his love, Maria. He had an anger at the man still, but he locked it away for later. "So you believe he will come back?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 am

"I don't know..he could. I could of been just seeing things.." she muttered the last part and sighed gently. She was beginning to doubt herself and she felt bad. "I thought he would be dead..he was human..but.."

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 am

Zack sighed, he thought he might know the end of that sentence. "But he held so much power over you that he couldn't of been human?" he asked.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 am

Maria nodded. "I only have the gift of giving life..I dont have super strenght or anything. Deep down I'm still just a girl Zack" she said softly

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Zack nodded, remembering the 'her being a female thing'. He'd lived alone for so long, having only male daredevils ever walk into his house and never walk back out. He'd forgotten that girls were more emotional while males were more physical. He kissed her gently. "That's why I'm here. I'll crush him to a pulp," Zack reassured her, with a slightly playful tint to his voice. This guy had abused females, so a male vampire would definately be able to take him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Maria giggled. She couldent help "Like orange juice" she muttered. She smiled and kissed hi gently. "Gosh I love doing that" she said without thinking.She blushed

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 am

Zack chuckled at her, his human tint returning from her lips. "Good, then we agree," he said as he leaned in close and then kissed her, holding it rather than just letting it go like a tease.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 am

Maria smiled into the kiss. It had a different effect on her each time. But it made her happy in the end. She just loved it. Pulling away she giggled gently.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Zack chuckled, "What's made you so bubbly?" he asked her. He was a little clueless every now and then.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm

"you" she giggled. "our kisses have a weird effect on me.." she smiled brightly. "I have the urge to go get a box of kittens and puppies" she luaghed at herself. "I sound so stupid" her smile stoped when there was a large bang at the door. It was night. No one should be knocking. But the sound echoed throughout the house and had Marias blood turning cold. In fact the life almost died out of her eyes.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 am

Zack chuckled at her explanation before the door knocked. Opposite to Maria, Zack's blood curtled. It was night, his most powerful time. He was ready to kill any enemy, especially the man of Maria's past. He kissed her cheek before getting up and walking hastily to the door. His anger was rebubbling quickly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff