Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 pm
"Uh..yeah. I think there is one...." William opened the cupboard underneath him and pulled out a large coaster and two plates. "Here we go. Let me take that. We can eat in the dining room." He took the pan from Shiva and led her into the large dining room. He set the table hastily with his seat facing hers. The sun was setting outside so he turned on the chandelier that hung above the table. It cast a romantic, almost candle-like glow over the room.

William then pulled out Shiva's chair so that she could sit down.

"Now, let's get down to business." he said jokingly, rubbing his palms together and looking hungrily at the food before him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Shiva sat down on the seat he offered her blushing, "Thank you," she brought her hands together like a prayer, "Please Neptune, don't let it be poisonous to him..." she took a bite and just watched William worriedly  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 pm
William took up his fork and lifted some of the food to his mouth. "Well, it sure smells good." He said, before shrugging his shoulders defiantly and thrusting the food into his mouth.

He chewed slowly, watching the jaw movements of the woman across from him. His eyes narrowed as he swallowed.

"It's good. It has a sort of...fishy quality." He said, somewhat sarcastically.

He put the fork down and waited to pass out or have a seizure or for his throat to close up or something. Nothing happened. "So far so good." He said, smiling.

He took another bite and found that he really did enjoy the taste of the stir fry. It was a very strange taste, like nothing that he could compare it to. He finished about half of his plate before his vision blurred suddenly. He gripped his head, as he felt like he had gotten a very sudden headache. It felt like his brain was pushing out against his skull and the back of his eyes.

"God.." he said, and cast a questioning look at shiva before he collapsed out of his chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Shiva panicked and bolted over to his side, "William! Oh no!" she placed her hand over his head and her other hand over his stomach. Her hands glowed a blue light and began moving over his body in waves, "Oh no...I should have never added that stuff, I'm so sorry," tears were coming down her face. She was scared for him and she poured as much energy as she could into her healing waves.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm
Williams eyes rolled back in his head, the last thing he saw was Shiva leaning over him, her tears falling onto his face.

He heard what sounded like bombs going off in his head, but then slowly the sound was overpowered by the tinkling of bells. He cried out as he felt something probing into his stomach like a hot pike. His vision was clouded with a bright blue light and he found himself sputtering on his tiled floor.

"God, I'm sorry." he said softly, trying to sit up, but there was a dull throbbing in his head and he thought he might be sick.

"Water?" He managed to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Shiva nodded and quickly got up and ran to the sink to get some water stumbling along the way. She made her way back to him and handed him the glass, "I am so sorry, it must have been the mermaid scale, I just didn't know how bad it was for humans. Please forgive me..." she continued pouring her energy into him to heal him.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:00 pm
William took the water graciously and sipped it, carefully monitoring the state of his gag reflex. "Hey.." he said quietly, gathering himself into a sitting position. "Don't worry. I am feeling better already. It seems like nothing bad can happen to me as long as you are here, even if you did poison me on accident." He laughed weakly, the sharp pain in his body seemed to be seeping out of his toes and he was beginning to feel strong again.

When the only pain remaining was a slight ache on his left elbow from where he had landed on it, he said. "Well, it was good while it lasted." about the dinner. He kissed her on the cheek boldly. "Thanks anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:05 pm
Shiva panted heavily and hugged him tightly, "You scared me...I thought I was going to lose you and it was going to be all my fault. I am just so sorry, please forgive me," she began crying again into his shoulder, "I can't stop leaking salt water."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm
"Hey...it's okay." William said as he placed the glass on the ground with a clatter. he wrapped his arms around her and petted her hair, whispering into her ear. "There is nothing to forgive, we didn't know. Everything is fine now anyway. No harm done."

He let himself laugh at her comment about leaking and pulled away just far enough to wipe away her tears with his fingertips. At the sight of her terrified face wet with crying, he started to laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:15 pm
Shiva wiped her eyes and looked at him confused at why he was laughing, "Why are you laughing? You could have died William..." she pulled away from him, "It's not funny."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:47 pm
William continued laughing. "You have to admit, it's a little bit funny. I ate that whole thing before realizing it was going to kill me." He pulled her back into his arms when she gave him that indignant look.

"I wasn't going to die. Not with you around. Don't be mad at me, I'm sorry for laughing."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Shiva still looked at him concerned, "I'm not mad, I'm just worried. You scared the bubbles out of me," she held him close resting her head on his chest, "No more special ingrediants, I don't want to risk it."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm
William stroked Shiva's hair when she rested on his chest and agreed about the special ingredients. For now anyway. He doubted that they would ALL be poisonous, and he wanted to understand her...culture..more.

"Let me grab a sandwich from the kitchen and then I will sit and finish eating with you. ok?" He said, getting slowly to his feet, rubbing his elbow a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Shiva helped him to his feet and placed her hand over his elbow, letting her healing power flow over it, "That should do it..." she smiled at him shyly  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm
William thanked her for fixing his elbow. "Yeah, I fell kinda hard there." He said sheepishly. He then excused himself into the kitchen and whipped up a peanut butter sandwich as fast as he could, then came back into the dining room and sat down.

"Now, let's try this again, shall we?" As he took his seat, smiling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff