Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Otherkin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:23 am
Sivirs
I'm mostly staying out of this, but let me get something straight.

Ditto.

Sivirs
Okay.

Ditto.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:55 am
VisasMarr
Are all Otherkin's pagan?
No. I know Christian and Muslim fours with delusions of grandure Otherkin.

Also note that some otherkin believe the have the soul of pokemon or in some cases, characters from Final Fantasy, or angels or demons or any of a host of other things that are not human.

Quote:
And Otherkin is a person with a non-human soul?
Who thinks they have a non-human soul.

Quote:
or components of an animal spirit/energy? o.O
The components get tricky.

I know a lot of people who have souls that are influenced by non-corporeal beings who are by no measure I apply delusional. The difference between these people and otherkin seems to be their ability to tell the difference between an affinity and an identity.

Example: My husband has an "affinity" with dragons. His identity is not that of a dragon.  

TeaDidikai

Aesi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:40 pm
TeaDidikai
Aesi- I am warning you. Do not put words in my mouth child.

I apologize. I did get carried away on that one.

I'm out. The arguments are barely even on topic anymore. Not worth continuing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 pm
TeaDidikai
VisasMarr
Are all Otherkin's pagan?
No. I know Christian and Muslim fours with delusions of grandure Otherkin.

Also note that some otherkin believe the have the soul of pokemon or in some cases, characters from Final Fantasy, or angels or demons or any of a host of other things that are not human.

confused Pokemon...otherkin?

Alright, now I love the guilty pleasure of pokemon just as much as the next geek...but...that's just going too f'in far. I'm hard pressed to even find that funny.

Oh wait. I lie. I just thought of throwing a bucket of water at someone with a "Charizard" soul in order to hurt them, or giving them a bag of candy and asking if this counted as omnipotence or not. xd

If anyone got that last joke, you can count yourself as a tried and true geek.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:12 am
Kuroiban

Alright, now I love the guilty pleasure of pokemon just as much as the next geek...but...that's just going too f'in far. I'm hard pressed to even find that funny.

Oh wait. I lie. I just thought of throwing a bucket of water at someone with a "Charizard" soul in order to hurt them, or giving them a bag of candy and asking if this counted as omnipotence or not. xd

~doesn't get the joke~

Pokemon otherkin are just some of the "new" otherkin running around. ~knows one "Otherkin" that uses a Yu-gi-O card as a portrait~

Aesi
TeaDidikai
Aesi- I am warning you. Do not put words in my mouth child.

I apologize. I did get carried away on that one.
Apology accepted.
Quote:

I'm out. The arguments are barely even on topic anymore.
I disagree. It is still very much on topic- but as you wish.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:23 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban

~doesn't get the joke~

Pokemon otherkin are just some of the "new" otherkin running around. ~knows one "Otherkin" that uses a Yu-gi-O card as a portrait~

In pokemon, a "Rare Candy" instantly increases your level by one. This, in theory, having a whole bag of Candy could be likened to omnipotence.

CCG otherkin. Now THERE is a thought. Blech.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Query-

Is there honestly anyone here that would argue that Pokemon Otherkin aren't delusional (except for the Chaos Mages ~eyes Tsuzuki~)?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:01 pm
I've heard of otherkin before but I'm very skeptical towards those who call themself one. Not that I don't believe in them it's just nowadays pretending to be a vampire or a werewolf or something along those lines is more of a roleplaying "fad" amongst the younger generations.  

crystal_raye

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces