Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:34 pm
it has ben three hours since Travis started reading and since then he has moved on to his third volume of fruits basket "hehehe oh kyo..".

after reading for a few more minutes Travis puts the book down and stretches out.*ringringring* "shoda guessed.... hello?"
an unfamiliar voice was heard on the other end ,they spoke in a calm clear tone"hello Mr.touchdown,We've received intelligence that one of the employees on the ship you are currently on is a spy. For your first mission, we ask that you find this spy and bring him to the ship's jail, where you will receive your reward"
Travis was confused,not surprising tho considering It was an offer from some one who he never herd of and he rarely gave his number out to any one,however he also rarely passes up an offer for cash.
" while I don't like spam calls this sounds interesting care to give me a hint?"
"we have little information on the target,all we know is he is armed and He'll have a tattoo on the back of his neck in the shape of a hand.He'll be either in the kitchens, the VR room, or the meeting room.good hunting" and with that the line was cut."who was that? doesn't mater a bucks a buck" Travis grabbed his katana,heading out to find his new paycheck.

Travis had already checked the kitchen,grabbing himself a cup of ramen on his way,and was heading to the VR room taking a few sips from the paper cup "not bad *slurps* think its.....Shio yes Shio" he got to the door and took a quick scan of the inside. all there was were a few rooms with a helmet and a pare of gloves and boots Travis looked on disappointed."jeas was hoping for something a little more realistic, well other then the junk for equipment there isn't any thing here. so that leaves the meting room " on his way there he passed wolf who was heading to his room to turn in.

once he was near the ship arena Travis saw wolf heading in to the meting room "wait wasn't wolf going to bed last I saw him?" "HEY YOU!" Travis yelled out as wolf entered the meeting room. Travis activated his katana, throwing sudalty to the wind,and cut the door down kicking a peace that was still in place.
Roy was in the room gathering some papers "you know doors were made to open right?" he asked sarcasticly. Travis ignored him and went straight to the point "where did wolf go? I saw him come in here!" Roy answered,still fiddling with the sheets "I saw him head out that door" Roy points with his thumb to a door in the back "what he hit you over the head with a hammer again or something?" Travis ignored the redhead and walked towards the door tightening his grip a round his katana.Roy terned to the unguarded otaku, pressing a button on his watch.a puff of red smoke formed as the true figure took its place. his atare consisted of a brown tuxedo with a dark red tie,covering all his head but his eyes and mouth was a dark red mask, a lit cigarette in his mouth. the spy flipped out a butterfly knife preparing to silence Travis forever.Travis smiled as the would be assassin crepes up behind him "I spy,spy with my little eye" Travis leaned away from the attacker after which, spinning full circle and pointing his katana at the spy's throat.
the spy kept his cool and said in a french accent "this will be the last time you see me" activating a cloaking device built in to his watch the spy faded from sight. foot steps are herd from the spy making his getaway.
Travis chased after him fallowing the foot steps to the inside of the arena."ok show yourself you James bond wannabe"
the spy decloaked in front of Travis with a revolver pointed his way.tossing his lit cigarette at Travis, the spy said "oh pleas,he is my wannabe" caching it Travis tossed it right back at him.the spy's suet must have bean highly flammable as he bursted in to flames.
"FIRE FIRE FIRE!!" the spy rolled on the floor trying to put the flames out.at least till he passed out.Travis stood just there staring for the longest time "................................... ookaayy?" Travis just shrugged checking the back of the spy's neck for a tattoo."yep that's him".once Travis dragged the charred fella to the cell.he found a check next to the cell bead for ten thousand dollars."not bad,wasn't expecting much for how easy it was". grabbing his reward,"guess its time to turn in" Travis left for his room to enjoy a nice soft slumber

(I dont know why but I spent about an hour with this)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:46 pm
*coughspellcheckcough*

and didnt zappy say something about straying from the main storyline or something? regardless, try and stick to the realms of the RP, okay? im starting to sound like a moderator rolleyes  

Kirby The 3rd

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:57 pm
( biggrin don't worry I already talked to him about this and a few other things. sorry about the spelling errors a few are just to difficult to deal with)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:19 pm
((He did specifically talk to me about this. I said it was fine, though I would have appreciated it if he had told me he would be borrowing Roy. XD As for why you spent an hour... have you looked at the size of that thing?))

Roy heard the scuffle from the hallway, but decided that he had to rest. Besides, it was only some people having a battle, right?

He turned off the light, lay down, and fell asleep instantly.

((And Kirby, you do have to admit he's gone a long way from how he started, right?))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:22 pm
(well tecnacly I didn't borrow roy xd just wish I had a bit better of a vocabulary crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:15 pm
(your right. he did come a long way. i didnt know he talked to you about that either sweatdrop sorry. carry on.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:00 pm
---3 Hours Later---

Roy woke up with a start as his alarm went off.
They would be landing any minute now, and he had to rouse his team.

As he walked down the hallway, knocking on doors until he heard noise from each of them, he shouted "Get ready for landing, everyone! We'll be arriving at the Hall any moment!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 pm
Travis was the first up,as well as getting the least sleep only an hours worth."man there already thought we would have more time then that" his cat jean was there next to his face rubbing her whiskers in it too help Travis up."all right all right I'm up "before Travis went out he opened a can of cat food which doubled as a bowl and filled a socer tray full of milk."take care jean" Travis said before heading out.  

evil homer 91

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Kirby woke up with a minor headache, due to the hours he spent playing that video game. He hopped out of bead groggily, rubbing his temples with his nubs that are his arms. He washed up and went to the lobby to wait for the ship to land.

Meta-knight awoke sore and exhausted from his bout with Roy. He rose from his bed, buckled on his sword, and threw on a freshly laundered cloak. Just as Kirby had, he washed up quickly and went to the lobby, nodding to Kirby as he entered and took a seat on one of the sofas, fingering the small gash in his mask left behind by Roy.

(finally. this is where the fun begins blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 am
Wolf literally fell out of bed,landing with a 'Thump'.He shook his head groggily and picked himself up,walking over to the door to his bathroom.He dragged at his face sleepily,washing his face in the sink.After a quick brush of his teeth,he went over to the drawers occupying a corner of his room.He pocketed his little statue and found an Ipod in the last drawer."Now this is what I call service!"He smiled,singing along to ABBA as he went into the corridors.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:14 pm
As Roy stood in the cross between the two hallways that the rooms were in, he watched as his team came out of their rooms in various states of wakefulness. As he watched Link step out of his room last, he nodded his head.
"Well, team. Glad to see you're up and about. We're now approaching the Hall. If you will take the stairs behind me up to the top deck, you'll get your first look at it."

As he began walking up the stairs with Bulbasaur, who had seemed to take a liking to him, he came into view of a giant modernized colusseum, with a large hotel-like building jutting off from the left, and a smaller office-like building off to the right. Painted with white, it was gigantic, and gave the impression of it being a planet. Of course, knowing that it was all built from scratch, it practically was. Surrounding the building, a giant blue force feild added more to the impression of a planet, with the buildings right in the center. As the ship neared the force feild, Roy pressed a button on the ship, which began glowing red. The ship passed straight through it, completely unaffected.
Roy turned back to the group, a few of whom had wide eyes, and spoke.
"So, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:46 pm
Travis took a step back a little shaken up by the sight "OK one, how in the lords name did you get the dough to build this? and two why did this guy build it in the first place?"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm
"Straight to the point, huh? Well, for your first question, the man who built this place was extremely wealthy, so I'm told. He could easily afford to build this building for all of the world's best fighters to come participate in this competition. I guess that answers your second question too, huh?"
"Anybody else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:33 pm
Kirby and Meta-knight shared a look of awestruck disbelief and shook their heads at Roy's question, Kirby's mouth hanging open and Meta-knight's eyes wide behind his mask.  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:49 pm
The ship came up to the side of the main building, which had a large opening in the wall. Flying through, a large hangar could be seen, obviously made to hold ten of these large ships with room to spare. At the very end of it, a ship sat open and empty. As the team's ship landed, Roy walked down to the exit and typed in a code. The ship's door dropped, and Roy stepped down off of it.
"Well, I'll give you the tour, because it's likely that you'll get lost if you just go and explore. Follow me, everyone."
Roy swung his sword's scabbard to his other hip and sheathed it, then beckoned them forward.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games