Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How do you feel about straight pairings? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do straight pairings annoy you?
  YES OMG TOTALLY!
  Sometimes yes and other times no
  They dont bother me
View Results

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm
I don't really care much for straight parings but i can't say they don't annoy the heck out of me at times.Sometimes the female character that likes the male is like a complete idiot who shows her feelings way too much or she's a embarrassed stuttering fool who can't even say 4 words without getting embarrassed yet again.It's those straight parings that make me dislike the concept of having her like him in the first place.Then i'll think the male character is better off with his best guy friend or enemy because at least their i won't see a failed attempt at showing emotion.

I like straight parings when their twisted.Like when i saw Princess Tutu and Ahiru wants Mytho to fall for her and then later on the feelings turn to Fakir.I was shocked and satisfied because the plot that was in it matched on how the paring developed showing that the feelings came over time and did not just spring up out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:23 am
No, they don't bother me. I am perfectly fine with them, heck I have some straight pairings myself. I mean, there are times where they annoy the living ******** out of me but hey, who doesn't get annoyed by any pairing sometimes?  

Sgt Darkwolf

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces