Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:06 pm
"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? HUH MADDY? PRETEND I LOVE YOU AND FORGET HER? WELL THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN MADDY!" declared Neo. "You waited your entire life for me? Wow that must have been torture huh? Tell me, did you really love me, or did you only want me to save you Maddy? Save you from Ankoku and his damned?" asked Neo. "tell me, which was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm
She turned back to him, an angry look spread across her face, she lundged at him, forcing him up agains't the wall, tears slowly running from her eye's down her face. She looked into his eye's and sighed. "You know I don't want to fight with you Neo, and I know you'll never forget her and I know I'll never get a chance with you ever.." She whisperd softly. "And the sarcasime in yoru voice hurts Neo...Because in all reality I didn't care about what Ankoku was doing to me...I let your brother do what he wanted, because I wanted to see you. That sweet boy.." She gentlly tucked his hair behind his ear. "But, I guess I missed him, and he's gone a diffrent way."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:25 pm
"Muahahaha!" laughed a voice back in the background. "look at the two puppets fight. OOOh how amusing" said Eon. "Well Maddy, if you can't stand that guy over there, then come with me. With me we'll have one hell of a time!" offered Eon. "What do you say gorgeous?" asked Eon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Maddy turned around, her knife at bay, she growled as she knocked Eon to the floor. "You ******** a** hole, how dare you show your ******** ugly face here." She pressed the knife to his throte. "I wouldn't go with you...I'd rather watch Neo be happy with Lilly even if it killed me then go with you.."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm
"FINE BY ME!" said Eon as he hit Maddy in the stomach extremely hard almost knocking her out. "You brought this on yourself!" yelled Eon as he was beginning to attack her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 am
She knew there was no chance in getting help from Neo after how she acted, she held her stomache and glared at him smirking. "I'm a vampire dumb a**....Is that suppoused to hurt?" She asked as she ran to her full speed circling Eon, the books and pages flying everywhere, she stoped and grabbed him by the throte. "Oi love, sorry to tell you, I'm almost as strong as Ankoku, if not stronger.." She closed her figner tips around Eon's neck smiling wickedly. "Now, if you chose to hurt Neo, or Lilly, or Vladimir, I will haunt the ******** out of you, and kill you, as for now.." She reached back and stole Neo's flash shrinking him with mere words she dropped him in there and shook him, a muderous look in her eye's.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:45 pm
"NO DON...AHAHAHAHA! WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING?!" yelled Eon as he then grabbed Maddy by her throat almost choking her instantly. "Ankoku?! Pleease. Who do you think is stronger than both ofd you? Neo. And Im a Neo so what chance do you have to defeat me" said Eon as he kicked Maddy to a tree in the distance and instantly reappearing in front of her grabbing her by her arm. "Ankoku to me is a joke, especially in seeing how easily he was defeated by you two. Now see here" said Eon as he gripped tighter on maddy. ":Ill give you a chance to rethink my offer. Tommorrow night, come to the evil spire to give me your answer. Right answer gets you power, wrong answer gets you death. Tomorrow Maddy" said Eon one final time as he then kicked Maddy towards a cliff wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:56 pm
She lost breath soon, but she didn't need it she smiled as he continued to choke her, the pain was erlivent, she couldn't feel. "I don't feel.." She whisperd softly in his ear as he kicked her around, as she slammed into the wall she slid down it laying on the ground, the flask opend and her vampire form drained out, and into the flask, her body bled greatly as she laid unconcious on the floor.

Vladimir looked at the scean. "Neo...Could you go get her...I-I'd drink my own sisters blood, I'll take care of Lilly." He smiled softly as he frinedly wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "I don't smeel my sisters blood often, so I can't go near her.."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:13 pm
"MADDY!" said Neo as he held Maddy's head in his arm. "What happened to you? Who did this?" questioned Neo.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 pm
Maddy laid limply in his arms, her mouth opening, her lips dry, she took a shaky breath, her ribs shatterd. "E-Eo.." She closed her eye's as she returned into an unconcious state.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:42 pm
"MADDY"! yelled Neo as he began to tighten his fists. "EON!" yelled Neo

"Here, Give her to me". said Lily as she began to quickly heal Maddy.

"Lets take her back to your place Vladmire" suggested Neo.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:00 pm
Maddy slid from Lily's arms. "I can't go back." she whisperd. "He can't be around me if I'm human." She whisperd as she held her ribs, wincing softly, she looked at Lily and sighed. She looked at Neo as she listend to him scream, she crawled gentlly over and put a hand over his mouth, leaning agains't the wall. "Shh, Neo, Shh.." She cooed. "Just leave it be for awhile."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 pm
"Lily, what can you do here?" aksed Neo

"I can heal her wound and her ribs, the only challenge may be the internal bleeding. Neo Ill need some help, I need to borrow the amulet." said Lily

"Right" said Neo . "SHIRI!" called Neo as he called the little dragon Shiri to his side who was wearing a silver amulet with a Amethyst and Saphire in the center.

"Great with this I can heal her" said Lily

"Thanks alot Lily" hurry, she looks bad" hurried Neo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 am
Maddy looke dsadly at Neo, "you know how I told you there was only one thing a vampire truly wanted, and how I said it was to sleep..? I lied...Neo, all we truly want is to be human, to live like humans can, to be loved, to die...All we want Neo....Is to be real.." She whisperd as she looked odly at him, her body slowly shaking, she wondered what was happening. She bit her lip, holding back her hatred for Lilly, she mutterd softly, "thank you Miss.Lilly."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm
"Shhh" whispered Lily. "Don't talk, You need to relax" said Lily

"TO be real. You have a heart beat. You have dreams. You have Emotions. You have a soul. What do you think you are? You're definitely not dead Maddy" said Neo  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff