Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm
((ACK!!! I WAS S'POSED TO BECOME A MEW MEW FIRST! Crap...D= I think it was supposed to be one at a time with becoming a Mew Mew. One person at a time...Anways, Tart likes Mina, Pai likes Syria, and Kisshu likes Akahana. Sorry, Dewpool, but I REALLY want Kisshu to like her. Please?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm
((well... can we just do something? I WANTS ACTION BUT IDK WHAT TO DO!!!! crying ))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:14 pm
((I was just thinking it was too boring to have us all become Mew Mews at the same time...OH! I JUST GOT AN IDEA! EVERYONE READ THIS! You guys can pass out during the fight with the aliens and then I will defeat them, and then you wake up later, thinking it was a dream. But from here on, only become your Mew Mew form when I say the timing is right, k? It might get screwed up if we accidentally do something wrong))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm
Akahana heard screaming and looked over at everyone else. She ran over and asked what was happening, but then saw they were all half animal.
"Huh?!" she asked in confusion.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm
(thats not fun for us, it would be nice to become what we want when we want, but i wanted to have Tart like Isa for my bff, she's never had any1 like her and i doubt she ever will, please! it would be a lot for her.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 pm
((well... i'm on with that, but lets say some other alien knocks Syria out, then Pai comes over and helps her or something, then realizes that he likes her... ok? if not, thats ok. It just came to my head...))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm
((Hmm...
@Dewpool: Sorry, it's just that they discover their Mew Mew selves one by one, not all "Whilly-nilly" at the same time. That takes a lot of time and fun out of it. But anyway, I thought that Cute Kome already picked Tart, didn't she? You guys could talk about it and see who will let the other have Tart, okay? We can talk more about it later, I gtg.
@Feathertail: Hmm...Okay, but I'll make it happen in a certain special way, so the two other aliens won't be all "Huh? What're you doing?", ok?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:21 pm
((YAY!!! THANK YOU!!! uh.... ok. i deleted my post, so me changing never happened, k?))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:31 pm
(no i was saying that for Kome, she wants to have Isa with tart but you said Tart likes mina, isnt her name Isa??)

(edit@ oh right her name is Mina! sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:54 pm
((i'ms lost... what should i do now then?))  

Feathertail14

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:39 am
((I've already turned fox. I'm staying fox, and am not passing out. We can have two of the five become animals at the same time. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY like the anime/manga.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 am
(because if its the same it gets boring doesn't it?)

Iana looked at Silver, how do we fight this though? she asked.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 am
((i have no idea how anything happens in here, so idk if its the same or not... sweatdrop ))

Syria ran over to Akahana. "Akahana! What is-" Then she saw that Akahana was part animal. "What the... are you part animal?!" Syria was so shocked she fainted.

((i don't care. I LIKE PASSING OUT!! *faints*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:22 pm
(yay)

Mina walked around and saw a cute little Cafe "woo-oow!" She said  

ThatOneShipperGirl

Interesting Gaian

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items