Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:30 pm
(lol! I was woundering when the "god" was going to show up!! lol!)
Mizulu had gone into dream mode again, she didn't notice the misltoe, only eric moving next to her. "hey, where are you going?" Mizulu was so happy a moment ago she had begun to pout, then she saw the misltoe. "AMAYA!!!" She screamed. She heard a gasph behind the bench, then saw amaya streak away laughing. Mizulu chased after her, she gave a terrible growl. "amaya!!!! I was just in the middle of something and then you!!!!!!! Even before that I needed you and you WEREN"T THERE!!!!" Mizulu ignored the glances from cuples.
(hehe! So what should the plot be? So far we're just writing a 'love' story!! lol! Um. . .lets see, also scout is having issues, apparently matt is still lying on the ground of his driveway beat up, and Raizu is going to lose it pretty soon since Mizulu changed and Matt still knows!!! lol! hmm. . .well maybe we DO have a little bit of a plot going. . .)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:53 pm
((Maybe Raizu finds out Eric is in F.B.I- and you love him. And then she tries to tear them apart? I still want Amaya to go High School!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:24 pm
((Hehe, SIlver has to cause something awesome to happen now!))

Silver appeared, squating, on the bench next to Eric.
Fool.
Eric looked at her, puzzled.
Fool.
She repeated. Eric fround.
"Why am I a fool?" He asked, annoyance in his voice.
My elder sister, you know, Zulu, is in love with you. She has been, for like, ever. And I can tell, because I'm smart enough to, that you're in love with her, too. So just tell her, and things won't be so...so... awkward between you.
She hissed at him, ten jumped back into the bushes, clutching her dragon tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:32 pm
(lol, I was thinking of something like Mizulu's dragon form is seen by people, and then she has to go away, so eric trys to come with her, but Raizu wont allow it, and when eric still trys to follow mizulu Raiza beats him up!!! lol, D-R-A-M-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Mizulu mannaged to get a hold on amaya, "take this!!!" Mizulu tryed to throw a punch at Amaya, but amaya dogged, she then rolled away, then jumped back into the bushes. When Mizulu tryed to follow, she couldn't find amaya anywhere. "dam!" Mizulu hissed to her self. "um. . .are you ok?" A man asked. He had come up next to her, then gently put a hand on her arm. Mizulu froze, "stay away from me. . ." she whispered. The man leaned in closer, "what I couldn't hear you? are you shure your ok, I mean you seemed pretty. . ." Mizulu threw a punch into his face, then jumped back. "I said STAY AWAY!!!!" Mizulu yelled at him. that was. . .to close. . . she gasphed in her head.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 am
Amaya wailed. "Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Zuluy's a big meanie head!" she bawled at Mizulu's feet.

Eric walked over. "Er- maybe we should leave." His eyes were crowded with different emotions- some Amaya couldn't read- some much to deep. But she could catch a hint of humor. Something was wrong- she could see how appealing this would be to him- he truly thought it was funny. What was wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:12 am
((Hehehe..))

Silver came up and grabbed Amaya, ingorring Mizulu's surprised look, and dragged her off. Amaya was wailing.
"Lemme go! Lemme go!"
Silver turned Amaya so she faced her, and slapped her, hard on the cheek.
Shut up.
She growled and walked tword the exit, not carring if Amaya was following.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 am
Amaya blinked. Sh-she slapped me. "Let go!" Amaya tore her hand out of Silver's grip. "Your a cruel heartless person!" Amaya yelled- she ran out of the park. I hate her! I hate her! she clenched her fist as she ran away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:22 am
Silver shook her head. Heartless? Far from it. Amaya was still a child, she wouldn't understand. All she wished to do was torment others for her own enjoyment, she didn't relies when she went to far, and that blaming everything on others just made her even more childish. It would be a long while before Amaya would understand why Silver had done what she's done, when she'd go to far, and when she'd stop.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 am
Amaya his under a tree, and curled to ball. I was trying to help Mizulu! I was helping her, wasn't I? I had only cried to get Eric happy- he was sad so I wanted to make him happy! Isn't that good? Aren't I doing good? she sat as that for a while, screaming to herself. After a while new thought began to arrive. I hate my curse- I don't want to be a zodiac! The monkey bringsa cheerfullness to people- maybe I shouldn't do that... maybe my humor is wrong. I should be normal- I shouldn't make people happy! She stood up. I'll so to Scout! Yes! Away from here!

She ran to Hilary's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:39 am
After a bit of wandering, Silver found the exit. She left, and walked to her house. She already knew she didn't have a dragon with her. She had left it on the bech at the park, hopping Zulu would find it. Of course, she wouldn't know it had been Silver's because Zulu never saw her with it, nor did she see her buy it. Silver climbed into her tree, and broke into to tears, for no appearent reason, but she knew. Silver knew she was hurt, Silver knew that Amaya must hate her, the Zulu was probably happy on her date now and didn't know she was crying. But she was. And she didn't want anyone to know about it.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:52 am
((I can completely picture this as an anime- it would be playing sad music and showing Amaya and Silver crying. Wait- I just broke the mood didn't I? Dang it- we we need Crystalstar to get on...))

Eventally Kameko left Raizu- she found she couldn't share the news she had orginally wanted to tell. She sat down next to a nice healthy tree and pulled out a guitar. She quietly strummed to the sound of chirping birds- the solem notes whispering throught out the air.

Kameko expressed herself throughout her music- she put her hopes, aspirations, her sorrow, anger and soul into her music- to tell the world how she felt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:16 am
((Yeah. I can totally picture Silver sitting in a tree, crying her eyes out.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Mizulu got up, she was shaking all over. why am I feeling as if somethings terribly wrong? mizulu felt her eyes getting moist. why am I about ready to cry? Mizulu rubbed her hand on her face. ok, ok calm down! Nothings happening!! Everything is ok!! Mizulu took a deep breath, then looked around for eric. He was standing near her, but was looking into the trees, he seemed sad. Mizulu walked over to him. "what's wrong?" Eric didn't answer, mizulu noticed a stuffed dragon sitting in the spot where she just was. "hmm. . .I wounder who left this?" Mizulu picked it up then looked around. noone in sight, people where going home, the sun was setting, and the rides where being closed down. Mizulu walked over to eric, she put the dragon under her arm. Mizulu reached up and tugged on Erics shirt. "hey. . .come on lets go, the parks closeing." Mizulu felt something creep up on her, it felt like. . .it felt like the sadness that had had a hold on her a moment ago. Mizulu swallowed a cuple of times, she looked up into erics face, he was still looking into the trees. "c-come on eric!! Lets go!! w-w-we need to leave, or A-a-amaya will get worried!!" Mizulu felt tears forming on her eyes again. why isn't he looking at me?
(awwww!!! everyones crying!!! ok soooo bearclaw you can decide why he's not looking at mizulu, and. . .lets see, some how I'll need Mizulu try and make things better!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:50 pm
((wheee! I posted some pictures in the drawing fourm!))

Eric turned around to finally look at her. "Ok. Let's go." he smiled lightly and walked towards the exit with Mizulu still clenching his shirt. I won't hurt Mizulu. I won't be cruel.

((Waaaaah! Crystalstar we need you!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Mizulu sighed as the sadness left his face, as they walked, Mizulu grabbed his hand and leaned a little against him. "hey. . .look at this, I found it on the bench." Mizulu held up the stuffed animal to show eric.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff