Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Uhm, so the first post has been updated XD. Let me know what you think 3nodding If everyone hates them, then I can always go find other stuff sweatdrop Hehehe, and I have really good ideas for next month though twisted Halloween, anyone? rofl

rofl Spiritomb anyone? I have a team for Halloween ready to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Already o.0! Well, I'm not really planning anything special for Halloween... well, I mean rule wise. It would be fun to have an all Dark/Psychic/Ghost pokemon battle though!! 3nodding Also, I should be home the weekend I'm planning on hosting the Halloween tourny, so I can offer my own pokes XD.  

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:13 pm
Okay so Chimchar is ready and waiting but I may not be around on the 27th and most of the 28th but I will for sure be around from mid afternoon on the 28th and all day on the 29th.

I am going to my grandparents from late on the 26th to the 28th so if you want your Chimchar on the 25th just let me know.

Peace and Love all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:54 pm
Okay so anything good going on with everyone?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 am
Hmm, you seem to be the only person that checks this thread regularly left rofl I think I'll pm them today and remind them that the prizes have changed and that this is still here XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am
Rocket Marilyn
Hmm, you seem to be the only person that checks this thread regularly left rofl I think I'll pm them today and remind them that the prizes have changed and that this is still here XD.

Sorry just like to on places I normally visit and post on. Any ways I still be checking very day.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm
Why you sorry? I'm happy that you're here xp. Although, I am sorry that this thread has so little activity presently... I'm tryin to advertise but... lol, I dont like spamming people XD. I usually just bump in the pokemon threads...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 pm
I am trying to so friends here to join but some take a while to have them come online.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 pm
Haha, yea. That's ok ^ ^.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 pm
I will try to get Sephoira to join.  

Kisuke Shihoin

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm
So any new news yet everybody?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm goin to a con for halloween and i may or may not be around on the 27th that's mah b-day and all. Oh btw i'm almost ready for teh tounry hoping mah surprises will be ready.  

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:05 pm
Surprise? Sound interesting I have a few new tricks waiting for testing but they shall be ready for this month's tournament. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:18 pm
So any one here beside me?  

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm
Hmmmm. I'm not sure how I feel about the Gaia aim thing -_-. I kinda see it as a way of selling out... but, I'm also wondering if it will make the tourny run smoother..... so we'll see. Everybody friend everybody XD.
@ Duo: ah, that's kkz 3nodding Just as long as you're on on Sunday, or maybe Fri it should be fine! Especially if it's just you three again -_-. I think after Halloween I'm gonna run some free tournys and give away Pokemon instead to see if I can generate some interest... lol, I'm wondering if it's just the fee or what XD. Although I could just keep the items for myself and give away scary Pokemon for Halloween twisted I have an Alamos Darkrai that I MIGHT consider cloning... No way I'm offering up mine though whee

Hey, does anyone know why selling Pokemon is against Gaia's TOS? I mean, it's all still just bytes of information... right? People can sell banners and stuff....  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games