Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-scenesandsirensarelove-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Hey, I'm Jenelle I am 15 (almost 16 YAY!). Umm I have been playing piano sence I was 4 years old and I have been playing flute and clarinet sence I was like... 10 years old or something around there, and a couple years ago I picked up the guitar (I know, I have no life), I am also involved with my school chorus, I'm a soprano. I am in a "band"with my friends I play bass guitar in it. Ummmmm I live in Maine.... Outside of music I am involved with drama and GSA and yeah, have any questions? Feel free to ask =D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:02 am
Hey!

I'm Opti! I'm from the USA, and that's all I'm saying until I know you guys better. smile

I'm... actually a newbie at music. I'm currently getting singing lessons, and I practice almost daily (working on practicing daily...). I also write songs, and most of them are pretty dark. Eventually, I want to learn to play the piano or keyboard.

I hope that someday I can be in a band, preferably a 'symphonic goth metal'/'symphonic metal' band...

Um... yeah. XD  

Optimistic Semi-Goth

Chris Zeh Fish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Yo,the name's Chris ,And I'm From the USA
i'm 14 years old,i play the guitar...not well but i try...
my and my friend made a band Called Joy Division and we're workin' with it...
i kinda try to write songs and learn to sing but nothing i write works and my voice is mediocre at best

BTW my band is trying to strive towards being an Every-genre band(except rap and country)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:54 pm
I'm Elendar (my preferred name, not birth), you can find me in the midwestern United States.

I play various hand/frame percussion along with keyboards and guitar. I also write music in various styles, basically whatever comes to my head at the time I'm writing...though mainly geared toward symphonic industrial and that sort of thing.

@Chris Zeh Fish: There's already a band called Joy Divison, so if your band gets serious about things then you might want to choose a different name as to not have conflicts. Just a head's up.  

ElendarIlikessa

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 am
I'm Seana. I started out playing the clarinet in 3rd grade...honestly, I didn't like it whatsoever so I switched to flute a couple of months later. After moving to a....less advance school, I found myself dying of boredom, so I learned tenor saxophone for jazz band, and oboe...which I could be okay at if I practiced it more...but I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 pm
My name is Bonanza, age 22.

I am a college grad currently looking for something in my field of English. On the side, I am a rapper and a singer, and have been doing it for 5 years. Each time I make a song, I want to be better than I was last time, and I'm usually succeed. Proud Virginia native, as well.  

TrueBonanza

16,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shinokamen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Hello Everyone!

I'm Kunshu (or Shinokamen, whichever you prefer), and I sing all the time. I also started learning acoustic guitar about 9 months ago. Don't have a band because there aren't all that many people around who play instruments. I have thought about writing some solo stuff, but I haven't come up with anything yet...

Anyway, I write opinion essays every once in awhile and mess with my computer all the time. I'm 18 years old and live in Colorado, and I am an extreme libertarian.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Yo, Davie here. I'm 17 and from Chicago, IL I play in a band, usually as the lead guitarist; we play any genre we want to, though we're leaning towards a power pop/punk stage. We've already done two shows but we still have a long way to go as a band.

First instrument I learned were piano and keyboards, then I managed to pick up drums, violins, and bass guitar after awhile. I doubt music is going to be a part of my professional career, but I sure as hell know it's going to be a big part of it somehow.  

Kaibi-kun

x healing rain x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:39 pm
hello all, alice here, age 12, from minnesota

i play piano, and i sing too. i just found out two minutes ago that i can compose music, as i was playing FF songs and i decided to randomly mess around. im not done writing it yet biggrin

i need staff paper. im using graph paper for the composing sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:19 pm
Heyy,
My name's (Wouldn't you like to know!? xp )(seriously though my name is Caitlyn), I'm 16 and I'm from Canada.

I'm not in any bands but I do write songs. I also play alto saxophone and the flute(better at the latter) and I'm attempting Acoustic Guitar(not working out well though crying ). My favourite thing to do is write, you see me in the halls at school or wherever and most likely I'm writing.

Haha, well that's all. I seem pretty boring eh? xp  

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 am
Hey, I'm Hopless. I'm from Minnesota (Go Twins!) and I'm 16 years old.

I've been in the school choir since I was in 7th grade and I've been learning Guitar for about a month. My goal is to be able to play at least one of the songs in my Hairspray music book before the year is done.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Hey, I'm Rena. I live in Massachusetts, I'm 17, I've been playing guitar for almost six years, I play piano and drums as well, I write my own songs, and I've been in choir since fifth grade. I guess that's just about it  

Tragedies_at_Hand

Toketsu

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:05 pm
Hey everyone! I go by the name of Fritz...Well I try to =P I'm 19 from the U.S. and I play bass guitar and guitar on bass alittle piano and drums. Ive been playing bass for three years. I'm in a small two man band called Avaris but things might change because I just got accepted into this Kick a** music school called the Musician Institute in Hollywood California. I love playing for people so if you wanna hear a song of mine that I wrote send me a PM

Laters
-Fritz  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:30 am
Rick.
I play guitar, bass, piano/keyboard, and trumpet.
I play Classic Rock, 80s Hair Metal, GNR, Blues, and The Beatles.
I'm 20. I'm not in a band but I want to be. I think I'm going to major in music and try to get a job as a teacher at GIT and be a studio guitarist.  

C0FFIN

Shawnna2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Hey, my name is Shawnna, I'm 14 years old and I live in Minnesota, USA. I play guitar, piano and I also sing and write songs. I play all kinds of music but my favorite is acoustic/folk. I run varsity track, I love reading, listening to music and watching The Office smile

" Music is my boyfriend, music is my girlfriend, music is my dead end, musics my imaginary friend." -CSS  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff