Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:38 pm
Edward blushed madly , patting her back.
"I-its allright. heheheh..." he laughed nervously.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:39 pm
Erik was now feeling a bit jealous. Why did Elric get the cute girl clingling to him like a kid? Erik didn't realize he had a beautiful girl clinging to him already. Maura. But he had become so used to Maura, though he loved her so much. But just to break up this moment, he faked a little pain. "Ow! Yeah, we should get going to that hospital guys!" he moaned. He and Maura were great actors.

Maura could tell that he was, but she decided to play along. "Oh, poor Erik! Let's go!" she said as if he were a baby. As they walked, she looked over her shoulder and became the leading lady of the group. "Listen up guys! Here's our story! Erik was burned using his alchemy in the rain. A spark jumped and caught his hands! It's perfectly reasonable so don't screw the story up! Got that? Good!" she said.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:14 pm
Kiki nodded at Maura, still clinging to Edward. "I'm really sorry by the way Eric...I didn't mean to hurt you..." she said, guilt echoed in her throut.
Kiki helped Edward up, but still held onto him closely by the arm. Like a child. She looked at him, he wasn't really short. He was about the same size as Kiki. Kiki was a very small, fragile girl, she looked like she would snap in the wind she was so tiny. But she was strong, even if she didn't look it. Her fingers were long and slender, same as her legs. Kiki looked at Edward as she pulled him along behind Eric and Maura, she smiled, "It's the first time I've ever been able to look someone in the eye without looking up. Your just the right size for me Ed!" she giggled, pushing her cheek against his, like a cat showing affection.
"Winry, come on! I wanna talk about automail." she said looking back at her with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:34 pm
Winry giggled at Kiki's comment to Ed.
At the mention of automail, she smiled. "Coming!" She caught up to the group and walked alongside them.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:42 pm
"Maura, your being bossy again and I'm sure no one wants that!" Erik said. "It's ok really! I get scarred up all the time!" he reassued her. "Like this!" Erik then lifted his shirt, pulling his arm out of the sleeve. Covering his entire shoulder was a huge dark brown mark. His muscular chest and stomach showed more old marks from scratches, burns, and other various damage done to his body. "Every mark has a story!" he said putting his shirt completely back on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 am
Emmy looked up at envy smiling "what would you like envy?"  

Emmy K Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:26 am
Edward didnt know weither to be insulted or happy with that comment. He settled with smiling lightly, still blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:21 am
"hmm i don't know what would you like Emmy?" Envy said  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:41 am
"uuuumm?....chicken!" she giggled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 pm
Kiki looked Erik's way, now her tears would be a stroy as well. Kiki felt a mixture of two emotions, sadness...and happiness. she was sad because she had hurt him, but was happy because, in a way, she would be a part of him forever. She didn't know why that made her happy, but she would keep such a horrable feeling to herself forever.
Kiki glanced at Winry, she was really pretty. "You sure are pretty Winry." she said with a sweet smile. "You too Maura." she said, turning back to Maura and Erik.
Kiki finally let go of Edwards arm, settleing for his hand in hers. She still felt very nervous being around people, for some reason holding onto a part of Edward made him feel calmer. Kiki took a deep breath, allowing the calming feeling to course through her. She looked at Edward with her blood red eyes and smiled sweetly. Never before did the color of blood look so calming....  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Winry blushed slightly at the compliment. "Heh... Thank you." She was glad to see Kiki looking happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Maura, hearing that compliment millions of times by now, simply giggled and said, "Thanks Kiki! But you're quite the pretty girl too! I bet you have all the boys lining up just to say hi to you, right?" Up ahead she could see the hospital. She quickened her pace and tightened her grip on Erik's arm as she walked.

Once they entered the building, Erik just wanted to get this over with. He was starving! He walked up to the lady at the front desk. "Excuse me, could you help me please? I was outside in the rain when...i was struck by random lightining!" he said showing her his hands.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:23 pm
Kiki's cheeks turned a rosey pink. No one had ever told her that before. The comment also made her a little sad, the corners of her smile faded, but upturned again. She had never talked to many humans before tonight. She was always in darkness, always hideing her face from a world that would never except her. But she wouldn't let them know that, "T-Thanks Maura, but I'd have to say no." she said with a giggle. Kiki could hear the false giggle in her throut, hopefully no one else could.
When the group reached the building, Kiki was met with blinding white light. She narrowed her eyes, she wasn't used to so much light at once. Being in the dark all the time would do this to anybody. To make it worse was Kiki's sincative eyes, her pupils narrowed into unhuman slits, trying to catch as little light at they could. Kiki covered her eyes with her free hand to try and hide them.

((Lets see if you guys can find the emotion face hiden in ths post *snicker*))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games