Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 pm
xD I thought he was a girl at first.
LUKE X ION
MMMMM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:01 am
Jack2664
I refuse, REFUSE, to believe that the Fon Master is male. He's the second most feminine character that isn't actually female, that I've ever seen in a video game.

I refuse too.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:05 pm

I like small rooms/enclosed spaces.

My favorite animals are foxes and bunnies, because they're so girly when they hop around D:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:27 pm
I like foxes too.

I also like fruit. All kinds, but I hate veggies. DX  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:29 pm
Veggies > fruit. mad
I like fruit, but I'm rarely in the mood to eat it. D:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:09 pm
HAY GUIZ. GUESS WHAT.

PPN can't throw me in her ***** anymore. >:3  

fk12

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:51 pm
For the Halloween'09, me and my friend are being Thing 1 and Thing 2, from The Cat in The Hat. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:47 am
@Twelvie
O RLY? WHY?

@Sanity
xD That's cute.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:33 am
Yeah, why Twelvie?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:27 am
BreathLessX
I like foxes too.

Omfjgkdfgd SAME.

Veggies are just...nasty. D:

Another Saucey Fact: ...I dream about death and people dying a lot and wake up crying, like this morning.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 am
Sauce-Kay
BreathLessX
I like foxes too.

Omfjgkdfgd SAME.

Veggies are just...nasty. D:

Another Saucey Fact: ...I dream about death and people dying a lot and wake up crying, like this morning.

WULL THAT'S HAPPY.
WHO DIED?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:01 am
D : Saucey-kiiiins.

I like helping to clean, cook and do random chores.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:24 pm
BreathLessX
D : Saucey-kiiiins.

I like helping to clean, cook and do random chores.

So does Saucey it seems. :0
Except the cooking part. xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:26 pm
Yay, we are so alike X3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Me3330

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:37 am
Ok, I'm now a freshman in high school, feeling yay and nay about it. Whatever it all works out eventually. I own 3 different top hats that I occasionally wear to school and almost always wear when going out (As long as it's not fancy((Ironic huh?))) I'm very paranoid about being different than everybody else. I live by the saying "I refuse to be a casualty of this indifference." Because indifference scares the s**t out of me. I don't believe it is right 90% of the time to smile when your miserable, I think a whole butt load of a lot and probably more than I should. I'm an insane animal lover with currently 2 dogs (Phoebe and Gadget), A bearded dragon (Dutchess), 4 leapord geckos (Dotty, Claudeia, Mushu, and Geicko) A russian tortise(Mud), 3 cats (Shiek, Scarlet, and Itsy), a Ball Python (Skittles((Currently 6 feet long right now))), over three tanks of fish(Varying size color and name), and soon to be an iguana (Not sure of the name yet.) I love the computer as I am very good on it, I'm an ex-hacker. I've been in the net slum for quite awhie until my last account got banned (For hacking hey what do ya know?) you can still check the last account out (I was filthy rich) me name was meiam3330. I grew up with both of my parents working 9 hours a day so my sister and I have had numerous care takers who might as well have raised us themselves and I think they did quite a nice job and because I was raised by my care taker I learned to talk from them as well. Which is in reason why I talked with an australian accent which was where she was from. As time gradually gained on my accent got heavier and heavier up to the point where my dad could no longer understand what I was ever saying which is why in the third grade I had to learn proper english because my teacher couldn't understand me anymore either. I live in Canyon Lake California, (Right by San Diego if you know it) I love it. Right thirty minutes off the coast. I'm going to become a marine biologist when I get older cause I love the ocean. I do a few water sports along with it such as water skiing, wake boarding, wake skating, surfing, and knee boarding. Up until a few months ago I had really long hair but joined football and it got to hot under the helmet to keep it long. Football season is over now, growing my hair back out to a reasonable length and am now enjoying my christmas break hanging around doing nothing. Anybody who read all that let me know cause I give ya props XD.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games