Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 am
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "Oh if only you could hear their plans... It's sickening" She made a face and kissed him back. "I sort of hate it when they leave... Then I'm alllllllll alone" She pouted softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:39 am
"You wont be alone now will you?" He smiled and brought her closer. "I'll stay with you if you'd like love." He tucked a stray curl behind her ear and smiled gently.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 am
Cassidy grinned and wrapped herself around him. "I'd love it if you stayed with me. We'll need to get a bed for you though" She mused softly. Her eyes lit up. "We could go shopping for one." She smiled and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:50 am
"No no no it's okay we don't need to buy me a bed." he smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around her, and started to fly out of the water. hovering about the pool. "I like the floor." He kissed her forhead and kept hovering.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 am
Cassidy frowned. "But I want to buy you a bed. It'd be pretty! Besides... I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." She glared at him. "Come on. It's not a death sentence. I'm not going to chain you to the bed... I'm just going to buy one for your comfort." She grinned and kissed him "Please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:58 am
Matthew rolled his eye's and flew into her bed room window. "Fine, we'll buy a stupid bed.." Matthew pulled his clothing back on and hsi jeans started to get wet.. He pulled them back off. "Well that was a stupid idea..How about we go to my house, so i can get a dry pair of boxers. Then we'll go.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 am
Cassidy frowned. "Fine. We won't. You obviously don't want it so we won't" She sat down on her couch and peered at floor "Sorry for my stupid ideas." she said softly as she hung her head silently and fiddled with her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:04 am
Matthew sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "No no no your ideas aren't stupid love.." He kissed her temple gently. "I personally just don't want you to spend your money on me.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:17 am
Cassidy sighed loudly. "But I want to spend money on you. I like spending money..." She grinned widely. "But I won't... I'll be disappointed.... but I won't"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 am
"Why must girls always have there way.." Matthew laid her down on the couch and gently kissed her befor ehe lace dhis arms around her back and put her legs around his wasit. He sprang up and flew through her window.

He stopped at his bed room window and put her down, on the bed. he grabbed his straps and sighed, it pained him to be waring them but he had to. He strapped his wings down and put his shirt on. He looked at her then at the bathroom. He grabbed his boxers and went into the bathroom. After he got changed he came back out. "VIOLA let's go."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 am
Cassidy grinned and kissed him gently. "Yes. We do." She said simply as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Cassidy lay silently on the bed and looked at him curiously. "It must suck having to wear those things" She noted quietly. She stretched out on the bed, her back arching softly and her arms raised well above her head. "Aren't you cute" She teased when he appeared back in the room. "In a rush now are you? I was just getting relazed." She laughed and slowly sat up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 am
matthew smiled and crawled onto the bed. He leaned over her and kissed her deeply. "We can wait if you'd like, I don't mind."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:45 am
Cassidy grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her, she kissed him deeply back. "Well I don't mind waiting a bit. But this is not distracting me from my goal today. Which is purchasing you a bed." She grinned and kissed him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 am
"Aw dang I was really hoping.." He snapped hsi fingers and rolled his eye's as he gently kissed her foorhead. "Come on we'll get the bed now.." He said as he pulled her up.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:55 am
Cassidy laughed and jumped out the window. "Come on! We'll take your car... since mine is kind of at home." She said as she opened the drivers side and got in. She grinned at him through the windshield and somehow already had his keys and started the car up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games