Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm
Sun got up wobbly, her belly had spiderweb stuck over it, with juice and ointments leaking out a little bit. "Hold on! Don't move! You still have to rest!" Cloud growled. Sun nugged cloud away. "I have to help my tribe!! That's the only resone I came back right away!" Cloud looked down. "ok, hurry up sun, I'm comeing with you." Sun turned and took one step, pain shot through her body, and fell over. "See! You can't move!!" Cloud laydown nexted to Sun, "Ok, I'm not leting you up!" Sun growled at Cloud, and tried to get up, but cloud poked sun's belly, making sun fall back down in pain. "Stay down sun!" Growled Cloud. Sun growled back, then looked away. "Fine, but you need to go back and drive away straglers." Cloud got up, "Stay here then." With that cloud padded away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 am
"HELP GET THE HEALER" Light screamed as she was being attacked  

Dreamerlily

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 pm
((this battle is NOT over! i haven't been able 2 spill thats nasty bloodclans.. blood!))
"My kits are safe, there are other kitmothers in there you know"Silver thought to herself Besides, they're almost old enough to be to-be's. Oh, I know I'll regret this later"But Silver faced her fear of leaving her kits, and stood up to leave. She turned around, "Feather, Pebble, River and Moon. Do not go anywhere. At all. There's a serious battle going on outside and Mommy's jusy going to see what she can do to help... and no, Pebble you can NOT go. Feather, make sure he doesn't run off. Thank you, and see you soon!" Silver left the nursery in a rush so she wouldn't change her mind. While she was walking past the nursery, she heard a screech of a bloodclan cat! She turned around and saw a huuge tom pouncing on her, she quickly moved out of the way and leaped. When she had the Tom's neck in between her teeth she raked her hind claws on his back. The tom flipped over hoping to to grab Silver but she was too quick, grabbing his neck and ending his life with one quick bite."I wouldn't have been able to do that with out Sunkit's help''Silver thought. "I'll thank her later." She dragged the Tom torwards the entrance and gave it to the current Cave Gaurd on duty. "I found him trying to sneak into the nursery, please do something with him. I must go back to my kits." Silver said.
((long post o.0))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:50 pm
Shadow saw her mother again. "its time. are you ready to join your ancestors?" Shadow looked around the clearing. "im ready." she closed her eyes laying her head on the ground. her body layed motionless and her breathing stoped. she opeaned her eyes again to see her ancestors.
"welcome Shadow." her mother meowed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:05 pm
(GahhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk I'm lost!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 pm
(BloodClan just attacked and we won. then i died.)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 am
Sunkit's head rapidally turned, cats whirled by her in every direction. What do I do? she screamed in her head. Who do I attack? She swung her paw out, hitting a random cat, but who ever it was, he continued to run.

Out of no where, a cat pounced ontop of her. Sunkit let out a short scream of plee, and attacked the full grown cat. First, her attacks were weak- expected from a kit. But as Sunkit's life drained out of her, she realized that now- more than ever, that she was going to have to fight back.

Letting out a short squeak, she jumped ontop of the attacker, biting him, he swung his paw around, but Sunkit's small body easily doged it. She continued to bite until the cat rolled around, smushing her under him.

Again, Sunkit's small body helped her, she squeezed out from under and bit him once more. By some miracle, the full grown cat fleed. She had did it! A kit had defeated a warrior!

Sunkit was so proud of herself that she didn't notice the cat stalking her from behind...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 am
(DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Star looked around as the cats began to flee. She noticed Sunkit fighting a huge warrior, but before Star could help the warrior fled. She ran towards Sunkit just as another warrior was about to leap. "Sunkit! Watch out!" Star screamed and jumped at the sametime the warrior did. She knocked him down and began to claw his face.
~~~~~~~~~
Featherwing shifted under Light's paw and pushed herself up, her strength was coming back to her. "Where do you think your going?" Light asked, trying to push her back down.

"Leave me alone!" Featherwing hissed and walked towards where Sun, Birdeyes, and Cloud lay. "Will she be alright?" She asked her daughter. Birdeyes nodded, but didn't say anything.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 am
Sunkit whirled around. Before she could say anything she saw Star attacking a cat. "She... saved...me." She stuttered, overflowing with graditude.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 pm
''noooooo shadow!!!! crying *sniff* we'll miss you! ahhh why did bloodclan have to attack US?'' Silver wailed  

JellyfishSpine

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:14 pm
(Helloooooooo im dieing here help me pwease)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:49 pm
(We're trying...well at least Storm and a bunch of other cats are...Star is busy! Chew your leg off! jk...we'll get you out)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 pm
(I tried to but i cant chew my leg off caise it hurts too much and i thought u guys left so nvm)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 am
(y would we leave u? lol, someone (yes in real life) ripped his arm off just to get out from under a boulder...)

(@thunderheart: you should become really smart and shove a thick stick under the rock then you push down and lift up the rock that way ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 am
(but im being attacked cause bloodclan knows im weak and i dont have time i have heard about that guy but he wasnt being attacked)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games