Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 pm
Rasu was interested in what Chris was doing so he went to his lab. When he was about to open the door, it slammed in his face. "I GOT IT!" Chris said proudly. "Ow..." Rasu said rubbing his face. "AH! I'm sorry Rasu I didn't know you were there." Chris said embarrasingly as he helped Rasu up. "So what did you get?" "The robot detecting upgrade for the Wrist Comms. Oh! Since your here, can you go grab a couple of the Wrist Comms on the table?" Chris said pointing to the table. "There was some people who haven't got one yet." Rasu went over to the table and grabbed about 10 of them. "Go wait outside while I go get everyone." "Alright" Rasu replied. After a bit Chris got everyone assembled outside. "Aw Kayonis, Sonia, Flage, and Sophie aren't here. Does anyone know where they are? This is important."

.:: ~~ ::.

meanwhile in a dense forest area two hedgehogs were racing eachother on hoverboards. "I'm going to beat you this time Uncle!" The blue one said. "We'll see Jirai." Uncle replied. Jirai was well ahead of Uncle, when the finish line came into sight. "Yes! I'm finally going to beat him!" Jirai thought to himself. Then out of nowhere, Uncle came speeding past Jirai. "What?!" Uncle had past the finish line first. "But how?!" Jirai asked Uncle. "It is because you took that last corner poorly, a good racer knows how to take a turn to increase his speed not to decrease it." Jirai was sad. "Don't worry you may be exceptionally skilled for your age, but your still a novice. You'll get better as time passes." Uncle said as he patted Jirai's head. "Now let's head home, it's time for lunch!" "Yay! I'm so hungry! I'll race you Uncle!" Jirai exclaimed. "Your on!" The two disappeared back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm
Kayonis looked. "Whoa sorry. Listen, I had no idea you healed me and I had no idea that you restored the emerald. I was out cold and Sonia told me after I had awoken." Kayonis said. "Please, I didn't mean to insult you, but if you won't listen to me, then I'll leave." He said turning around to walk away. 'What did I do to deserve this?' He thought.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 pm
"You should be careful with your temper Kayonis," said Flage remembering what happened to Cruge.
"If you want to talk please calm down and then come in if your not going to control your temper please come back when you can," said Sophie in a bad mood as she did not like anger, "Cruge was of a good heart but anger changed that you of all people should know as you were there when Flage fought him," said Sophie hugging Flage to comfort him about Cruge as it still got him near tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm
Kayonis was not angry at all. "Hey, I'm sorry. Look I only merged with Chaos in order to destroy Chiro and maybe another threat, but when I calle doyu a dog, it was a compliment. I didn't know that you and Sophie hooked up. Congratulations." He said to Flage. Sophie, before I talk to Flage, I really want to thank you for what you did. If not for you, I probably wouldn't be here. You saved my life and I am very grateful." Kayonis said and awaited a response.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 pm
"I am glad to see you are grateful but it is not probably you would not be here, you would not as few know the cure for internal bleeding, it is passed down mother to daughter in my family,"said Sophie, Flage on the other hand had gone to open the door and Sophie soon followed to let Kayonis in.
"This way," Flage said leading Kayonis to the living room and offered him one of the chairs sitting next to Sophie,"Now listen first, combining with another creature is very deadly when you are not a full guardian, your power limits will increase but you still have limits that if you break it can mean death, also your limit will increase in time as you have to fully combine with a creature, now explain please," said Flage. Sophie got up to get a drink asking Flage and Kayonis if they would like one Flage said no thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 pm
Chris wondered for a minute. "Oh wait I just give kayonis a buzz." Chris turned on his Wrist Comm. "Kayonis do you read me? Where are you?" Chris asked waiting for a reply.

.:: ~~ ::.

The two had finished their lunch and were relaxing. Uncle Had tried to forget about it, but over the past 2 weeks, he had been feeling massive amounts of power rise and fall and it had been concerning him. He looked at a box on a shelf. There was a Chaos emerald in it, and he had been gaurding it. He knew that whatever that power was, it would eventually come for the emerald. He figured it was now that he would show it to Jirai. "Jirai, there's something I need to show you." Uncle got up and grabbed the box and put it on the table. "What is it Uncle?" Jirai asked. "This is an object that I've had with me for about 2 years now. I had found it in a nearby forest." He opened the box and took out the blue chaos emerald. "This is a chaos emerald, it is a very powerful object." Jirai stared at it in awe. "Whoa..." "Jirai, I'm showing you this, because I think that someone might try to take it from me soon." Uncle said. "I want you to be on your gaurd at all times from now on. O.K?" Jirai understood. "Alright, I will help you protect it Uncle." Jirai said and smiled. "That's my boy!" Uncle replied and put the emerald back into the box and put it back on the shelf. Then he had a deja vu. He had pretty much done the same thing with Rasu, but had forgotten about it, and ir brought him to tears. "What's wrong Uncle?" Jirai asked with concern in his voice. "Just remembering an old friend Jirai. A very good friend." Uncle wiped his tears and walked outside for some air.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 pm
"No thanks on the drink." Kayonis said. "Ok, here's the problem. You know Sonia, I really love her, but I don't know how to say what I need. I...I don't know man." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm
"Hmm... He's not responding, maybe he lef this Wrist Comm somewhere." Chris was geting irritated. "We need everyone here for this! Does anyone know where any of them could be?" Chris asked.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 pm
"That was like me with Sophie I picked her up and took her somewhere we could talk and told her how I felt," said Flage watching Sophie come back in,"she felt the same way and we spent a lot of time together but I do not get your insult still, why did you insult me?" Sophie put her drink on the table after taking a sip and watched Chaoloca follow her around happy to see Chaoloca so happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 pm
"so you wanted to see me?" Dessenger asked Chris as he walked into the room  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:14 pm
"It wasn't an insult. That simply means I'm excited and called you lucky. You got the girl you wanted." He explained. "Sorry if it came off as an insult." Kayonis said. His arm started to become like Chaos's. He lost consciousness. "GET AWAY WHILE YOU CAN!" Came a voice unknown to them. It was like Kayonis's , but slightly deeper. He awoke. "What happened?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm
(its outside)

"Yeah I'm about to give out another update but this time I need everyone here, excluding the ones that are captured." Chris made a sad look, he was very worried about Sonic but had not been showing his concern. "We're waiting on Kayonis, Sonia, Flage, and Sophie then we can start."  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:23 pm
The voice startled Flage and Sophie and Flage whispered something to Sophie which Sophie asked Chaoloca to go with her and she left the room.
"I think your going to need to talk to Chaos at angel island where the emerald will boost your control a little,"said Flage, "your losing control and that can mean you will attack anything that could be a treat and for your own good i am sorry to do this," said Flage as he got out the Chao Emerald out and directed the power at Kayonis making him go to Angel island before he could touch the gem of miracles.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Tiakl appeared before Kayonis. "Young guardian. You weren't ready for the merger. You doubted and thus the merger didn't go right." She said. She called out Chaos. "You know you weren't supposed to force the power on the boy." She told Chaos. "I didn't he chose to." Chaos said. "It's true, I did, but I doubted it would help. Plus I've got a lot on my mind." Kayonis said. "You'd better be able to control having Chaos. He came to you for help. Will you help, or will you let self-doubt get in the way?" Tikal asked. "I-I can." He said. "I'm just going to need Sonia's help. As of right now, I kind of doubt myself." He said. "I'll let Chaos stay with you, but you must be able to listen to the words of Sonia and others who try to help get your confidence back. Don't doubt yourself or you will never be a guardian." Tikal said letting Chaos merge back with Kayonis. "Remember, you don't have to play hero all the time." Chaos said. Kayonis flew back down to meet with others. 'I can do this, I am a guardian, but still I'm a kid.' He thought. When he thought that, he lost control again and started to attack with his power, but then stopped himself. "This is going to be hard." He said to himself before he arrived.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:33 pm
Dessenger was bored so he went to where kayonis had the reprogramed robot. "On." he commanded and got in to a fighting stance. ":Advanced mode." he commanded and began training. his reflexs were perfect he blocked each strike perfectlty.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games