Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Amanda smiled and ran a hand through her messy hair. "Thanks.." she noticed Undertaker was following Donny and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 pm
"yeah... It's not a problem..." he said to her. "Now I hope it just tastes good." Donny said with a small laugh to her. "You know... It's like every time I see you, even if you have just woken up, You look even more beautiful each time." Donny had crossed one leg over the other and was picking at his tennis shoe as he told her that.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 pm
Amanda blushed. "Ya know...If I didn't have morning breath I'd kiss you" she chuckled. She took a bite of the breakfast he made her and smiled."Its great.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 pm
He smiled as his face turned a light shade of pink,"Ok.. then I'll kiss you." Donny said and kissed he lightly on her lips and sat back to where he had been. "whew... haha, I was worried i wouldn't remember how to make as good of a breakfast as i used to after eating M.R.E's all this time.."
[[ M.R.E is Meal Ready Eat, served mainly to soliders in the field in war times. if you didn't know. ^^;]]  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 pm
She chuckled lightly "It's really good.Anyway..nomore of that M.R.E stuff..I'm cooking" she smiled. "How does that stuff taste?.." [[yeah i know my best friends dad brought some back for me and her it..was interesting]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:23 pm
"ok thats good then." he said and paused while she finished speaking. "It's ok nothing like real food."
[[ lol. the pound cake and spaghetti are the best things in MRE's. =DD lol. my dad still has some left from when he was deployed to Korea. XD ]]  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:37 pm
[[lol I got stuck with the mac n cheese ><]]
Amanda smiled and continued to eat "Please tell me you ate somthing.." she hated eating in front of people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 pm
[[ awww... well you should try the spaghetti then... its way better than the mac n' cheese. ]]
"ahh... sure let's go with that." Donny said with a small laugh and a smile on his face. He then scooted himself around so he was sitting next to her on her bed.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm
Amanda smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder as she munched on a piece of toast."Wanna piece?" she asked.Undertaker hopped up onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:51 pm
"nah. I'm all good. You eat it." Donny said to her and kissed her cheek. He then put his arm around her shoulder. "So... what would you like to do today sweetie?"  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 pm
She chuckled."I was about to ask you the same thing" she took another bite."hmm..how about we go for a ride into town?..I'll let you drive"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 pm
"thats ironic... But yeah that sounds good..," he said then thought about it. "But wait... my car's at my house... how am I going to drive you...?" he said a little baffled. He looked down to Undertaker who had now hopped into the space between them.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:39 pm
She chuckled "you can drive my truck silly" she finished her food and scratched Undertakers head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:48 pm
"haha... is that cause I'm a better driver?" he asked her jokingly, remembering what he said to her at the airport and smiling at the thought. "ooo i know where i can take you." he said to her getting the idea of taking her someplace special, well to him at least.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games