Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Edward slowly started to peel the door open....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 pm
Alphonse bit his lip back a little and looked into the dim light..  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 pm
Edward started heading down the stairs quickly...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Alphonse fallowed him, and watched his feet, making sure he was quiet and he didn't trip and fall over Edward...  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 am
Edward was almost to the bottom now...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:38 am
"Yes....we're here...finally....",Bella said gleefully as she race from the stairs to the temple ground's water."I'm staying here..so just go on..I'll stay out of sight.",she said as she walked across one of the stone-faces in the water.
"Envy we need to keep moving....the Elrics are coming.....come on!",Sloth said to the other sin as she practically ran through the temple.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 am
Alphonse could see the lightl of the bottom, he felt relief wash over his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 pm
Envy looked at Sloth "i know the elrics are coming Sloth" Envy said keeping up with Bella  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:12 pm
Edward made it to the bottom, made sure Al was still there, then sprinted off towards the city...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:44 pm
"i told you guys I'm staying here in the temple...go on ahead..",Bella said jumping into the water.
"Well....she gonna be down there for a while.",Sloth said looking at the water and running along the edge of it as she reached the next flight of stairs to the Underground City.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 am
Alphonse gasped as Edward took off running, he caught up to him as much as possable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 am
Edward made it to the city and starte looking around hastily...for which house they could posibly be in.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:42 am
Envy looked at Bella "alright" Envy said catching up with Sloth  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 pm
Bella swam around till the others left and dove deeper into the water finding a small hatch. 'I don't remember this being here....or maybe it's always been here...',she thought to herself as she opened it and swam into it. She came to a small pool as she got out and followed a small flight of stairs and came out into the Underground City. "Wow.......this place is bigger than last time.",she said quietly and hopped onto the roof of the house and jumped from roof to roof.
Sloth ran through the city with ease then looked around slightly and saw the Elric brother."Damn....they're here......",Sloth hissed and turned into a small pool of water to hide herself. "Envy hide....do it and quickly.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 pm
Edward was looking around desperately, looking in each house.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games