Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
[Game] Ask a Silly Question, Get a Silly Answer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 pm
Back in the 19th century, the Illuminati realised that their place in the world was under threat, times were changing in a way they could not predict and so they needed to establish a new powerbase to fall back upon if their monopoly on control of the world's pigeons ever failed. To this end, they invented shoes and changed all the history books so that we thought we' always worn shoes. Using mystical arts long-forgotten they also mind-controlled the planet into never questioning this.

Since then shoes have been worn in every single place on the planet where important events were happening. Have you ever seen anyone barefoot during elections? Wars? TV quiz shows (part of their mass-media indoctrination)?

You have not. Because they are the Illuminati, and they control your life. Fnord.

*ahem*

Why does a porcupine?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm
because the first porcu was actually a hedgehog on steriods. he wanted to win the olympics you see. but of course he was found out and banished by the rest of the hedgehogs. and now he only has other steroid using porcus for company. and they're all depressed from losing their families and angry cuz of the roids. so they pine for the good old days. but of course there's no going back.

how does lint get under the carpet?  

CoyoteXendo

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Full closet 200

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 pm
(-thinks shes inspired the long answers oO-)

Oh, I think you already know this but I'll inform you anyhow, young lady~. Under the floorboards or tiles under the carpet is a plastic spoon-dug tunnel that leads all the way to Alcatraz. That's where the ghosts wait for you to sleep after you had a long day of house cleaning before taking that dug route. Then, when the cost is clear so no one will notice the movement in the rug, they put the lint from their bellybuttons under your carpet. Damn, I hope it wasn't too expensive because it's known to make stains sometimes.

Are you my mummy?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 pm
Well, dearest, that's not an easily answered question. You see, bandits usually move about so much that I have no idea... wait, mummy? No, you're confusing me with 773. *sigh* He's the one wearing bunny ears. *points* But I'd have to be your poppa if he's your mummy.

Which one is Suzuki-san?
User Image  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 am
Why am I coughing so much? FFFFF-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Because there's a bug in your throat that wants to get out.

Why do people have hair?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 am
For you to have something to hold onto while I *&^%*( you into the matress.

Why are there no rainbow jellybeans?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am
Beanie Babies Inc have now implanted JellyBeans into their toys! They've bought at least 99.9% of the JellyBeans for their toy-making production. The remaining .1% goes to world hunger.

Can I have a million dollars?

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Only if you fetch me a single hair from the head of the Dalai Lama, which he willingly gives you.

Why is the rum always gone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm
the rum is always gone because jack sparrow steals it and drinks it and cries himself to sleep as he thinks about his love for will turner.

why are there more hotdogs then buns?  

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:24 pm
It's a Government conspiracy that is trying to make the poor hot dog liking people of this poor country buy more products just so they can have an equal amount of both hot dogs and buns. . . But what the poor hot dog eating people of this country don't realize is that there isn't a need to buy more than one packageof either to have an eual amount of both. . . All they need to do is give a hot dog to that poor dog standing by their feet and looking up at you with those sad, pitiful little eyes of theirs. . . Only then will they have enough of both products. . .

Why did they build a city under water?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:47 pm
The fishes that you flush down toilets aren't really dead, you know. They have to move to somewhere since you kicked them out.

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

Sacrifice Kaigen

Romantic Noob

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Because if you keep getting that song stuck in people's heads, no ones gonna wanna be friends with you. . .

If your head inflated to the size of five basket balls, what would you possibly do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 am
you would have to be tied down every where you go so you don't float off into the sky.
Why is the sky blue and the grass green?  

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm
Because we'd all go blind if the grass was blue and the sky was green.

What exactly to retainers retain?  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games