Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Harukoo smiled. "I think that would be wonderful......tomorrow. You need your rest and I don't want to see, my new friend fainting while on a horse." Harukoo looked out the window and noticed that the sun was going down. "And I think it is time for bed. Goodnight Princess Kira, Princess Emiko.......Prince Kyo." She smiled and got up to walk out of the door.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:11 pm

"Go to bed you two. And I mean bed." Kyo said kissing each of their foreheads before leaving.
"Were you ever shown your room?" He asked Harukoo politely.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:17 pm

Harukoo nodded. "Yes thank you, Princess Emiko did earlier." But instead of heading off to bed, she headed back to the music room. Something inside of her just wanted to play and play and play until the sun rose. That and she wasn't very tired. She sat at the piano once again and started to play her favorite song.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:20 pm

He nodded at her response before heading to his own room. It had been a long four months and he was ready for a long, well deserved rest.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:28 pm

(Ok next morning)

Harukoo woke up with the sun shining brightly. She was so tired she covered her head with the pillow. Darn that sun She thought to herself. Outside of the window, birds were chirping. Harukoo wanted to through something at the bird but was to tired to move. She expected Lita and Ruka to run into her room at any moment. And here they come in 3.....2.....1. Cue door. But no one came. She sat up for a minute and looked around. This was not her room. And the dressers were definatly not hers. "Where" But that's when she realized that she wasn't in her room. She wasn't even in her castle. "Right. Pearl Kingdom. Got it." She said aloud and rested her head back on the pillow.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Kyo rolled over facing away from the sun and continued to sleep. It had been too long since he last had the chance to do nothing but sleep without having to worry about what happened while he rested.
A servant knocked on Princess Harukoo's door.
"Your majesty, breakfast will be served shortly." He said with a bow and left to awaken the other princesses.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Harukoo groaned. She knew that if she wasn't downstairs in however many minutes, her father would come up and get her himself. She rolled out of bed and took a quick shower and changed into whatever she had. Everything in the castle seemed to glisten more in the morning. As she walked down the stairs she could hear her father laughing.

"Ah, good morning Harukoo." Her father smiled.

"Good morning." She smiled as she sat down.

"Good news. I have sent word to your mother about us staying here for awhile. I also wrote to bring us some clothes." Her father bit into his eggs with a big smile on his face. Obviously, something was brewing inside of his head. Harukoo shrugged.

"At least I'll have more to wear."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Emi yawned before entering with her sister. She looked around as she took her seat.
"Where's Kyo?" She asked.
Shirori looked too.
"Oh that lazy boy must still be in bed." She said after a moment. "Sometimes i just don't know what to do with him."
"I think he's just tired, mother, not lazy. You know how he gets during times of family trouble." Kira said simply, beginning to eat.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Harukoo nodded. "Kira's right. Let him sleep your highness. It's been a long week for Kyo. He deserves it."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:01 pm

"I'll check on him after breakfast." Emiko volunteered.
"And I can take him up a plate." Added Kira. "And it hasn't just been this week. It's been four months since his last good nights sleep. He deserves this time to sleep."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Harukoo nodded and continued to eat her food. After awhile her father finally got up and decided to walk outside in the garden. She knew what he was thinking. He was hoping that Harukoo would follow him so they could talk about Kyo. She wasn't having it. Instead, she just sat there not bothering to stand up. She decided to wait for Kyo that way the four of them could go on their riding expedition.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Kyo continued to sleep. A knock came at his door but he ignored it and curled deeper into his covers.
"Kyo it's time to get up." Emi called shaking him.
He didn't respond.
"Come on big brother. We have a big day ahead of us." Tried Kira. Still nothing.
She let out a sigh.
"I'm sorry your making me do this." She muttered then continued on in a little bit louder than normal tone.
"Good morning Princess harukoo. i'm so glad you could come help us wake our brother. I'm sorry you have to see him in such a state. It really isn't the best way for a prince to prevent himself to a princess."
He bolted up in bed for fear there really was company.
"Kira that's not funny." He growled flopping back down on the bed.
"Come on get up Kyo. She's waiting down stairs so we can go for our ride today, remember?"
He sat there a moment as the tiredness slowly drifted away.
"Alright. I'll be down momentarily."
The girls smiled and left him to get prepared.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:18 pm

The servants took her food away once she was done. She was about to get up but a servant walked in. "Princess Harukoo, your stuff has arrived and already set in your room." Harukoo thanked him and she bolted up stairs to run into her room. Everything was already hung and placed where it should be. Thankfully, her mother packed her normal clothes. She changed into her regular clothes and waited downstairs for the others.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:28 pm

It take him long to get ready and he joined his sisters in the dining room where the met Harukoo.
"Good morning Princess. I trust you rested well?"

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Harukoo smiled. "Yes, quite well. And I'm sure you did as well." She looked at Emiko and Kira. "So which one first? The picnic or riding?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games