Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm
I'm like Nekozawa.

Do I own a big black cloak? Yes.
Do I wear it? When it's not summer, yes.
Do I carry around an animal-shaped puppet? No, it's actually a backpack.
Would I take the opportunity to terrify people at a haunted house? Oh yes.
Do I enjoy creeping people out? Yes.
Do I hate direct sunlight? ...It hurt my eyes.... D=

So yeah. He's a my favorite character for a reason, folks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 am
Mori, the quiet but kind.
Kyoya, the secret agenda.
Neckozawa, the magical and light terrified.

Those are the caracters I am most like.  

Belladonna de Caspian

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

daughterofdurin

Beloved Darling

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm
i guess i'm more like Tamaki and Kyoyu...Tamaki cuz i spazz a lot and am usually caring. Kyoyu cuz of the secret agenda and plans. i usually always hav something ready smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm
Kyouya...

It's an interesting notion... In its own way...

*Pushes up glasses*  

LIGHTPIE7

69_Go-Go_69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 am
if you took the traits of Tamaki, Kyoya, and the Twins, there i am (maybe even Haruhi because i like books and I'm a female  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Sadly I think I'm more like Haruhi than any of my loves. I'm a tomboy and a total nerd. stare  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Distorted Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Uhh. . .I'm a mix of Hunny and Kaoru.
Although Kaoru is my favorite character i'm not saying 'I'm more like Kaoru cuz he's my favorite insert squel here*
When it comes to something I want, I act just like Mistukuni. whee
But when it comes to being myself I act like Kaoru. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am
If we're talking strictly hosts then it's a little of all of them. Many would say that Kyouya is the character I probably relate to the most as my logical side is very strong and I have little patience with idiots. However, it's a different kind of idiot I hate. Racists and n00bs and all that. I would totally be up for most of Tamaki's antics if he were real! But I'm definitely not so dramatic. So maybe I actually relate to Kaoru more; the twins go along with most of Tamaki's plans but they know where to draw the line. And I say I'm more like Kaoru out of the two because Hikaru seems a lot less mature than his brother. But then we get to my uncontrollable urge to squee when I see cute things and I have MAJOR sweet tooth issues, like Hani-senpai. And I prefer battle RPs unless I find a good anime based one, so I suppose that's something in common with Mori-senpai since he's big on kendo and such. I don't really consider Haruhi a host since most of the anime/manga is from her point of view...but even if I did, the only thing we really have in common is our frugality.

That being said, I think I am most like Nekozawa, as in I can see him being my best friend. xD
I absolutely love to freak people out and I have a very sick and twisted sense of humor.
(Way more so than the twins...like I'm the one who went to see The Last Samurai in theaters and actually burst out laughing when the dude's head got sliced off and giggled like a perverted fan girl when the blood began to spurt from his neck.)

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100

SUPERfreakHAREchan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:23 pm
I'm most like Kyouya and Mori . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:05 pm
Well, I guess I'm like Hikaru, & I'm like Hunny. I sometimes go out of control, love to prank people, love candy, love my much taller friend who protects me sometimes, & people tell me all the time that i could make any guy like me no matter what. 3nodding 3nodding Which is sometimes bad. sweatdrop  

_chisanna_757

Desdemona Winchcombe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 am
I come off as smarter than him, but I have Tamaki's narcissistic tendencies and vivid imagination. I certainly have a flair for the dramatic, and though I come off as an arrogant a** at first, I'm very kind deep down, and I have a similarly infuriating brand of optimism.

But more the reason I relate to him --

I once had a group of best friends, a roleplay group, that I personally envisioned much in the same way that Tamaki did in the "family" way, and I was of course the father. Except, the girl I considered to be the "mother" of the group was the one I had a crush on, not any of the children, because she was the one I felt closest to and the one who helped me run the show. (And yes, I do support Tamaki x Kyouya.) So I know what it's like to have such an awesome group of people, all working together for the frivolous goal of entertainment.

... Unfortunately, that group had a big dramatic falling out (caused by romance and break-ups and youthful stupidity) ... and actually, I left the group believing in the same reasons that Tamaki left the Host Club in the anime. Except that nobody came after me, really.

So I'd be a broken Tamaki. '-';;; But you know what? Even though we had severed ties with each other for FOUR YEARS, I made up with all of those people later down the line, because I couldn't stop thinking about the way things ended, I hated it.

Happy to say that we're all cool now. We're not as close as we were, but I carry my love for them with no regrets. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 pm
i would be like the twins and Haruhi...iz absolute bookworm and is quite slow at finding out wether someone likes me or not sweatdrop , and twinz cuz i'm a trouble maker  

xX Savara Xx

A Bucket o Whores

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm
kyoya and kaoru.im kinda quiet and i watch for afar to see how thing play out.but some times i can be loud and i like to prank people.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:56 am
I'm mostly like Kassanoda. I just want to make friends and have other people accept me for who I am, not how I look.
I also have Kaoru inside me as well. Kaoru cares about others more than himself.
Oh, and Hunny, too. I like cake and cute things, but I am really annoying. x3

Vitamin Tea

Fashionable Gaian

Lady Eleanor Rigby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 am
nekozawa or the twins...some says im like mori  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers