Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Envy, you are as dumb as you look. *Appears right above Envy* Now, ultimate quad-elemental strike Gaia Crusher, Vortex, Cremate, Ultimate Prssure Strike! *All elemental strikes hit envy* Tachi, Ouchi, Fuchi, Tri grade strike! Roger! Roger! Roger! *Tachi, Ouchi, and Fuchi all attack Envy with gernades and machine gun fire* Final touch! *pulls a dagger out and throws it at Envy's head* Bunny, thanks for getting me some time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:27 am
*some of the attacks hit but catches the knife before it hits my head* i would say you've got skills kiddo but you needed help from your friends so i'm not going to say that *heals wounds the elemental attacks caused the glares at dingo's friends who helped him and takes 3 daggers out of his pocket and throws a dagger at each of his friends killing them* ok now that their dead whats your next plan? *runs at dingo and stabs him with the dagger he threw at my head(*  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:47 am
wtfi leave for a little while and we're fighting Envy?! Without me?!?! whatever, IT wil die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:03 pm
((Uhhh. Tachi, Ouchi, and Fuchi are all machines. sweatdrop How can you kill them?))
Want to join Otaku? I know how much u want to kill IT.  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm
No I'll let you two have your fun! If it gets too serious I won't hesitate to jump in though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Bunny, pull some sort of trick out of that pond of yours quickly, I can't think of anything to save my a** here and its your turn to fight. Otaku, any advise?  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 pm
Already on it! *hundreds of clones surround envy* ATTACK! *all of the clones attack envy* The only way you'll be able to kill me before I kill you is if you come over here. I bet you can't even walk on water you cat-like girl thing. And if you say you're a guy, then why do you wear a skirt and call yourself cute. That right there proves that you're a girl. Ohh so thats why they pair you and Ed together. It's because you're a girl.

Heres a pic to prove it
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:20 pm
eek eek OMFG! LMAO!! rofl rofl wow Envy! I didn't know you uhhh...had this softer side to you! Even though I've heard all these points made by Bunny were true. As for advise, not much I can say! sweatdrop  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 pm
*looks at picture then stares at you not impressed* thats me in my chibi form you idiots havoc and breda like me in that form not edward  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 pm
You think I need my friends help to beat you? *grabs envy arm and starts to use petrafacation on her* This has no effect on me but it will slowly turn you into a statue and each part that does turn to stone will be dead. Going to hurt when it reaches your heart.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 am
*frees arm and kicks Dingo in the face hurting him* you were saying?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:19 pm
I'm just saying your gender confused. stare  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:20 pm
I am not gender confused!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 pm
yeah-huh!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

DIngo_Reno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:38 pm
I still don't need my friens to take you down. *pulls out a .44 revovler and starts to fire at envy*  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games