Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:34 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki looked at Maura, tilting her head. "i wonder if she is nervous talking to someone?...Or could it be something else?"she poundered to herself. Kiki could hear Maura's heavy breathing, flowing her fingers through her hear, and her tone of voice. It was a bit paniced from what Kiki could hear with her large, rabbit like ears.

She jumped off of Erik's shoulders, leaveing him with Alex the unisex turtle, walking quickly behind Maura, catching up within a few bonds of her hind legs. Kiki was soon beside Maura, her body in a jump as she fallowed along. "Maura is so pretty. This one is very jealous of you."she said, looking up at her, truth in her eyes. Maura was beautiful, with her flowing with every breeze hair, eyes that would peirce the heart of any man she sat her heart too, and her personality was what Kiki envyed most. she was so honest with herself, always speaking her mind and heart, a heart of gold like an angel. Kiki looked at her rounded paws as she steped on. "Inhuman, beast, ugly...I hate it all...!"she closed her eyes. "Maura is lke an angel without wings. Kiki thinks Erik is Maura's wings...always there to portect you...Maura must not worry for she has someone whom loves her with all their being."she said with a shakey voice, looking up with a weak whiskered smile.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 pm
Maura paused for a split second at hearing the kind words, but kept going. "Th-thank you, Kiki!" she whispered calmly. A light blush came across her face and she put her hand to her cheek to hide the cheek facing Erik. She looked down at Kiki and smiled warmly. "You really know how to make someone feel better, don't you? And don't be so down on yourself! You're beautiful whether you're a cat or a just a normal girl! Keep that in mind!" Maura said returning the kind words. "With the right skills, you could get whatever you wanted probably!" Maura added with confidence now in her step.

Erik smiled and reached into his shirt pocket. He pulled out a silk black ribbon and stopped Maura momentarily. Erik took her long black hair in between his fingers and tied the ribbon in a weaving pattern. The end result was a ponytail with the balck ribbon tied into it. "Always said I'd give this silk ribbon to the girl I loved, and now it's yours Maura!" he said hugging her from behind. He looked down at Kiki and explained, "I remember my mom giving this to me not too long before she was taken away. She used to tie her hair the same way and I taught myself how to do it!" Erik then made them start to walk again as he finished, "She told me to give it to the girl I loved. So that means it goes to you Maura!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Kiki giggled at Maura's blush, "No need for such kind words for this one. I surely do not desreve-"she stoped, watching Erik tie her hair up and hugged her tightly from behind. She quickly look away, feeling like she shouldn't look at them.

Then Erik spoke to her, speaking of his mother and her fate. Kiki felt a pit of sadness in her heart again. "That is sweet...you have something to remind you of her. And now Maura is the keeper of your memorys."she said, not looking at them, "Keep his memorys safe. A life can be taken out like a flame in a storm. Memorys too fade that way. But if you have something to remind you of those times when life was fair...perhaps lonelyness wonuldn't hurt so much..."Kiki mumbled the last part, it sounding more morbid then she wouls have wished.

"I'm sorry! Look at me, killing the mood, today will be fun!"she said with excitement, pushing her thoughts to the part of her mind she always did. It was a very dark place, where she kept her memorys from that day her brother killed her family...the memory of the smell of blood that she felt never sis leave her. Kiki shuck her head, pushing them farther away.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Erik and Maura hugged again and Maura smiled brightly. She was overwhelmed and squeezed Erik. "Ilove you so much Erik! I don't even think you understand! I thought you'd never give me this! I hope we do get back home to show your mom!" she said letting him go. She felt along the ribbon and laughed. "Come on guys! We got jobs to get! Where is this place anyway, Kiki?" she asked happily.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Kiki smiled, they looked so cute togather. "Right then. Fallow me please, it's just around the block...very cute theme and all that. The piano is what got me."she said, bonding ahead of them, "Fallow this one please. Keep up if you can, I wish to hurry this along so we can play!"she said with excitment, stepping just a bit faster.

When they reached the outside((I asumed they were still inside the hotel?)), Kiki walked along side the humans around her, looking like nothing more then a simply stray. She slowed her walking for a second, speaking low to the two, "Just around the croner-"Kiki finished quickly, noticeing some boy droping his wallet, it was full of money. Kiki ran at it, grabbing at it with her mouth, running after him.

She was still in the sight of Maura and Erik. Kiki cought up to the boy quickly, she pulled on his pant leg with a claw. He turned around, she sat behind him, wallet in mouth. The boy frowned, grabbing it from her mouth harshly. "Stupid cat freak! Stealing my money!!"he yelled, takeing his left foot and kicking Kiki hard in the gut. She flung back and rolled on the ground. Kiki got up slowly as the boy walked off, hissing from the sting in her gut.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:14 pm
"Maura, take care of Kiki and hold Alex!" he said quickly walking up to the guy. Erik grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face him. "What the hell's your problem man?! You don't just kick my cat like that! She was returning your wallet not stealing it!" he explained angrily. He was overwhelmed by his anger and squeezed the boy's shoulder. "You want me to kick you in the stomach?! Or maybe I can just fry your head off!" he threatened holding up his electricfied hand.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Kikiwenced as she stood up slowly, "I-I'm alright..."she said queitly to Maura as she lempt over to Erik and the boy.

The boy looked utterly scared at the sight of Erik's hand, "Hey man! I'm sorry alright?! It's not like it's a bloodly human! Jeez, lay off wil'ya?!"she shouted, trying to get free of Erik.

Kiki made her way over to the boys, sreping between them, she looked carefuly at Erik. Her eye's saying no, hopeing he understood. Climbing up Erik's pant leg and on to his shoulders. She whispered in his ear, "Calm down, Don't let Maura see this side of you, it will surely upset her."she said horsely as she tryed not putting to much on her gut, as it stung badly with what she thought felt like a hole in her. "This sort of thing happens alot with me...most humans are like this to me. I am...a monster, so please..."she tryed finishing, but she was in to much pain.

The way the boy had said she wasn't human made her feel sick. She wanted to belive it a lay...but she knew nothing about humans, or the world. She would neverbe human. "Lets just go...leave him be please? It's not his fault for the way he is."she said sadly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Erik really didn't want to let this guy go unpunished. But Kiki was right. Maura always hated to see him this way. So his hand stopped and dropped to his side. "It doesn't matter if she's a human or not!" he said slowly and quietly. "She's still has feelings, still has a beating heart, just like me you and everyone else! Now I'm gonna let you go! I'm in a good mood!" he said louder now. "Now get the hell out of here!" he said letting the boy's arm go with a shove. "Come on," he said walking in the direction they were headed.

Maura sighed and stood up from her kneeling postition next to where Kiki had been. She looked down at Alex who was trying to crawl away in her hands but was getting nowhere. "Coming!" she called getting up and running to catch up with them. She felt the ribbon once more and reminded herself that Erik had done this for his love for her and Kiki. It made her smile again as she looked ahead, Erik still angry by the way he was carrying himself. Whenever he was mad, his walk always had a stiffness to it. Normally, he always walked in a loose and casual manner, yet still at a steady pace.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 pm

Kiki sighed as the boy ran away. "Thank goodness..."she curled up close around Erik's neck, trying to sooth the pain that throbed through her evey orgin. "Kid kicks hard, I'll give him that."she whispered with a hiss as she repostioned herself as Erik walked stiffly along. She didn't like the feeling of his steps. Kiki had a nake of being able to feel others feelings. And she didn't like this feeling at all.

So, she stood up and waited for Maura to be close enough for her to jump to her shoulder. When she was, she pushed lightly so she wouldn't hurt herself, landing on Maura's shoulders with an ompf. She curled herself around her neck now, careful no to touch the ribbon of memory. Wouldn't want to get cat hair on it. "Alright. Just turn here, and you'll see it. It's the big white building with tables in the front, a big window showing off more tables inside. You'll see the most beautiful piano and I think I saw it on a stage...There it is!"she pointed it out with her paw.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:38 pm
"I see it," Erik said. He was trying to avoid saying much because he wanted to forget about what just happened. He waited at the door for Maura and when she got there, took Alex put on a fake smile for her. "Don't worry! We're supporting you 200%! Come on Kiki!" he said putting Alex on one of the tables and picking her up carefully. Once he settled her back on his shoulder, he scooped Alex up and opened the door for Maura. "Take care of your business."

Maura nodded and walked into the building which was dimly lit. She spotted the piano that Kiki had been talking about. It was pretty impressive! It must've cost a lot! The person playing it at the the time was a middle aged man. She saw that only a few people were here at the time. She looked back at Erik, who's face still showed signs of anger. The dim lighting made his expression worse than it was, but at least his body itself had relaxed.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Kiki watched nervously through the window, her tail twitching in Erik's face. "Do you think she will be ok? Will she remember to ask about the piano?"her mind was raceing with unnaseseary thoughts. Not only did she want a job here for the uniform and the money, she also wanted to play the piano so badly, it was as if her human fingers prickled within her like a bad itch. As was her nervous twitch as a cat, she extended and rextened her claws over and over again on Erik's shoulder.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:10 am
Erik was finally calm enough to speak in full sentences. "Well, I think she will unless she just forgets altogther! But I highly, doubt she will!" he answered. He couldn't really think of much else to say, so he sat there and began to worry about her himself. But he shook his head and dismissed the thought. "Yeah, there's no reason to worry about her!" he leaned back a little in his eat and asked Kiki, "So how's your stomach?" He rubbed it in hopes it would soothe her pain.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Kiki burst into laughter as Erik touched her stomach. "S-Stop!! I'm ticklish! AHAHAHAHA S-STOP IT I CAN'T BREATH!"she laughed, trying to get a hold of herself. It was only a minor touch of his hand, but it was one of her most kept secrts. Dragea would always use this spot when ever Kiki was being bad when they were little. She gasped for air as she laughed, trying to get away.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Erik smiled and stopped. "Looks we're happy now!" he said with a chuckle. "So where are we going to play? Do you know a place or are we going to find a place? Because it doesn't really matter to me!" he asked her. "I wonder how Maura is? Hope she's doing ok!" he worried petting Alex's shell.

At the time, Maura was talking to the owner of the cafe. This was a middle aged woman who had no defining features about her really. Just a normal looking person. To Maura at least. The two sat in a room in the back the building that appeared to be the owner's office. Maura remembered everything from her legs, to Kiki, to the piano. It hadn't been more than half an hour and Maura was walking out of the room as a new employee as well as Kiki. Maura thanked the woman and walked back outside, a huge smile across her face.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:01 pm

Kiki sighed and rubbed her face with her paws. "If you want to go to the park that we met at, that would be fine. But...that other cat might be there. Maybe it would be best to find someplace else, if you don't mind?"she asked.

The door soon opened, revealing a very pleased looking Maura. Kiki smiled, asumming the best. "Looks like we have ourselves an income then."she said with a crooked smile. She turned toward Maura, walking on the table they we're sitting at and jumped onto Maura's shoulders yet again. She wrapped herself around Maura's slender shoulders like a scarf again, she felt the most comfurtable on her shoulders. Erik's were a bit to browd for her taste. Maura felt more like Dragea's, homey. "Thank you..."she mused, rubbing her face againsted Maura with an affectionite purr.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games