Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Rhea had awoken early that day. She had taken a walk around the garden to see more of them. She compleately loved watching the sunrise once the sun had risen she had returned to her room leaving the door cracked opend so taht other students knew she was awake and needent be quiet for her sake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:15 pm
Naomi was sitting formally, yet comfortably, in the large swivvel chair behind her desk, reading Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew when she heard the echo of footsteps enter her doorway. Glancing up to find a slightly gruffy man gazing upon her from the open entrance, she set the book down beside a pile of papers for the first day, turning completely in her chair to directly face him. Lightly cocking her head to the side, she made a mental note. Ah, this must be the weapons teacher. Well, at least he doesn't smell bad... Naomi gave him a little look-over, then spoke with kindness doused with a little curiosity. "Yes? May I help you?"  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:50 am
"O s**t... er ... uh... excuse me rather. I wasnt busy until dusk, so i figured id come and meet some of my colleagues. You are the reading teacher, and i picked this place, because i enjoy reading. My name, is Jarod Dyre, I am the weapons teacher. I hope my company isnt unwelcome."

He had stammered over his words at first,but his regal manners had shone through eventually, and he mad varying gestures as he talked.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:44 pm
Naomi looked to Jarod in kindnes and in humor. "No, you're fine. I was just reading my book to get ready for my classes. Come, sit." She motioned to a spare chair beside her own and introduced herself. "My name is Yamashima Naomi. I come from Osaka, Japan. It's nice to meet you, Jarod!" Speaking with enthusiasm, she offered her hand.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:41 am
Jarod clasped her hand in his own and brushed a kiss across it. The old prep school manners from his youth were still deep ingrained into him.

"You must know multiple languages then. Thats an amiable quality."

He smiled at her as he said this. He was quickly running out of things to talk about. He hoped he could seize on something fast.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 am
after a while Rhea was starting to feel hungry. She was hoping that maybe Akriest would stop by her room but he hadn't. She knew he knew his way around the school better than she did and that without him showing her around she might end up lost. She took a look at her map and then shoved it in her bag. She closed her door behind her and headed down the halls.

after a few minuets she stopped at the end of a hall. was it right or left. she had forgotten which way she had to turn. she stood there trying to picture the map in her mind but it was no use she forgot which star on it indicated food and what indicated a class. She went to look in her bag, the bag itself was unzipped with a note book hanging out of it. She shoved the book back in and looked for the map. It was not in there it must have fallen out somewhere but where. She would have to guess. Hopefully she would find the map on her way back to her room.

She made a choice and went to the right.She walked down the hall for a bit but did not see the cafeteria. maybe the doors were closed today. She passed a room where the door was cracked open and entered it.

Upon entering the room there were two people in it. Her face reddened "oh, I'm sorry." she said as she bent over a little to show that she had acknowledged her wrong to her class leaders. The one man was the teacher she had met yesterday and she assumed tat the other woman was another teacher. She wasn't sure if she should ask them for a new map or directions to the cafeteria.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:32 pm
Naomi stuck her right thumb up to her upper lip while looking up in thought, out of habit. "Um, let's see. Well, I only know Japanese, American and European new english, old english, french, and latin, but that's all." Looking back at the weapons teacher, curiosity glinted softly in her eyes and got the best of her. "So... how many do you know?"
She was caught totally off guard when the student came in, however, and a little of her surprise shown through. "No, no, it's okay!" she waved her hands in front of her to emphasize her point, her cheep wedding band glinting softly in the light of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:36 pm
Akriest tapped at Rhea's door, and was unsuprised when it opened under his touch; he'd slept later than usual. ah, well, I guess I'll see if I can catch her later. He turned and went down the hallway, unwittingly following the steps Rhea had taken. At the corner he paused, hearing the exchange between Rhea and Naomi, and sighed, half releived, half in amusement. He came up behind Rhea and tapped her shoulder, at the same time waving to Jarod and Naomi. "Sorry for bothering you! I hope you won't mind if I take her off your hands."

((sorry for the long silence; been out of town for the past two days and didn't have time to leave a message xP))  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:30 am
Jarod sighed and looked to the student. Its allright, no big deal. If your lookin for some breakfast my young spartan, i suggest you trust ALL of your senses. Also, as your peer, your freind there should be able to help you."

He turned back to the reading teacher. He saw the wedding band and he was well aware that this meant he got to keep on sleeping in a tent, it was just like his luck with women though. He gets up the courage to talk to one and shes married. No big deal though.

"Languages? Only two, for english i use my mouth, and for the other i use the edge of a blade. I havent read much that isnt translated."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:51 am
"mmm right thank you," Rhea said as she shut the door behind her.

"bless the gods, you are here. I lost my map." Rhea said sheepishly. "Coul you show me the way to the cafe... the mess hall?" she asked Akriest  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:26 pm
((The langulages that I listed in the last post are ones that I myself know at least a little of myself, along with a touch of spanish. Just saying if anyone cared...))

Naomi laughed lightly at Jarod's comment, finding it a bit surprising, humorous and odd that he knew only one spoken langlage. She was a bit confused about why the weapons teacher wasn't facing her, though she figured it out with an idea. "Why is your back turned to me? Is it because of my ring?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Jarod smiled. he wasnt sure that her assumption was completely wrong but he knew it was at least a litt.e.

"Thtas a habit of mine. I never look someone in the face when i talk to them, becausei find myself reading their thoughts. Ill bet that sounds weird, lemme explain."

He turned to face her with a humble grin.

"See... a woman once told me i had second sight. Personally i think thats bullshit, but its part of the reason why im so good at what i do. I can understand what people are thinking, its all logic really. It also makes me massively killer at chess. As for your ring, there cant be too many explanations for it can there?"

((Same here, i only speak english and prince (machiavelli reference) but that looking away thing is also a habit of mine. i cant read minds, but i find i second geuss everything, and my girlfreind hates it when were arguing and i tell her why shes wrong before she thinks shes right))  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Akriest smiled gently. "It's just the cafe, this day in age. And don't get too tied up over it; a lot of people get lost the first time they try to find... well, anything really." He took her hand and went down the hallway. "They make the cafe way too hard to find, anyways; left, right, then right again... really, you'd think they'd have the sense to put it by the students dorm."He paused, then chuckled. "Then again, maybe it is wise they made it so hard to get there; they'd be starved out of house and home otherwise."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm
((Heh heh... I have the tendency to put a little bit of my character into my RP characters. And oftentimes, carry some characters through multiple RPs to have a little 'life story' I guess one could call it.))

Naomi placed her finger to her chin in thoughtful expression. "Hmm... I may take you up on the chess..." She smiled at him in a friendly way, now speeking in an almost teasing tone, "I have a pretty good poker face and I can blank my mind enough for it to be unreadable."
She looked down briefly, lost in thought. After a minute, she spoke once more, "So... you like to read. What's your favorite genre?"  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:15 pm
(( i do too but i so far let out the promise/engagement ring part. I'm still not accustomed to having a honking huge diamond setting on my fingers yet even though i got it for Christmas. but if its in a hS setting or something like that i just go back to thinking what it was like in HS and how I would have liked it to have been that's why i chose the music teacher s my music teacher was my fave HS teacher. ))

"Thank you," Rhea said as they walked into the cafeteria. She walked over to the counter and took two apples. She handed one over to Akriest, "here take it." She said to him with a smile on her face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff