Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 am
((I've got an idea. let do some recruting of our own? We just need to copy the link to the main page & send it out to ppl & idk bout you but i have tons of friends that wouldn't even hesitate to join. ok? lets call this our own little ninja mission ^^ NYA!! & before you ask yes i had caffine today ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:16 am
((I say go for it... i tried a few people... but no one took me seriously because im not the leader... o course if you asked your freinds that may help. All my freinds are from this guild so... yeah.))  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 am
Vito knew he needed power like that, more than anything. His determination was dauntless, and he knew he'd use it if he really needed it.

So he looked at the tree to his left. It was a tough and sturdy oak. Then an idea sparked.

He began to punch the tree at full force. His fists grew bloddy and he continued. It splashed his face and stained the bark, and still he tried harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:07 am
Luna faced her clone that was now controled by lia. Then in a flash they both took off at blinding speeds. The clahs of blades rang throughout the entire forest. aftedr about 6 minutes the paused at opposite ends of the clearing both bleeding, both breathing heavily as the faced eachother then they were off again. then about half way through the clearing luna sliped on a rock & Lia spun around & sliced luna's back & thinking no one else was in the forest she let out a slight scream of pain  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 am
Vito eyes widened. That was Luna. His breath caught and adrenaline flooded his veins. Vessels in his head popped and his eyes grew read with the leaking blood.

He ran back to the clearing in a matter of seconds. He saw the doppleganger and didnt even think.

He punched it in the side of the head, then in a flash stood behind it and grabbed it in a head hold. Then with a quick twist he broke its left ram its right leg and its colar-bone aswell as dilocated his shoulder and elbow.

Then he collapsed once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:33 am
Noltic
Vito eyes widened. That was Luna. His breath caught and adrenaline flooded his veins. Vessels in his head popped and his eyes grew read with the leaking blood.

He ran back to the clearing in a matter of seconds. He saw the doppleganger and didnt even think.

He punched it in the side of the head, then in a flash stood behind it and grabbed it in a head hold. Then with a quick twist he broke its left ram its right leg and its colar-bone aswell as dilocated his shoulder and elbow.

Then he collapsed once again.
Luna stood up quickly "No! Lia! Return lia!" then her voice appeared in luna's head "its ok Luna I'm here" Luna sighed then walked over to Vito as the clone dissappeared. She knelt down next to him still bleeding & sighed. She started wrapping up his bleeding knuckles after cleaning them out then started on his other wounds from earlier, making sure they were alright.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:39 am
Vito felt her wrapping his wounds and he sat up with a grunt.

"No Luna... I have to get stronger... theres no time for rest. I wish i would known you were okay though."

Vito chuckled a little as his left arm started to shake. With a cry his joints cracxked back into place and he struggled to his feet.

"Luna I need to be stronger."

Then he kissed her as passionately as he could.

"You need to take care of youself anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:48 am
Noltic
Vito felt her wrapping his wounds and he sat up with a grunt.

"No Luna... I have to get stronger... theres no time for rest. I wish i would known you were okay though."

Vito chuckled a little as his left arm started to shake. With a cry his joints cracxked back into place and he struggled to his feet.

"Luna I need to be stronger."

Then he kissed her as passionately as he could.

"You need to take care of youself anyway.
"Listen i was going to heal myself & it was a very shallow cut it will heal in about a day or two. the only reason i screamed was because i wasn't expecting it. You dont need to protect me Vito. And letting yourself bleed to death doesn't make you stronger it makes you an idiot. Now if you really want to learn to get stronger I'll show you my methods if you want." she said  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:52 am
Vito sighed and sat back down ready to learn. But he fixed her with a very discerning stare.

"Okay im in... but the thing is. Im gonna keep bleeding, because we both know the i dont feel pain anymore and that ill be fine in an hour anyways. Plus i prefer the natural methods... you know i like the scars."

He chuckled at the last bit. To him he wore his scars lkike badges .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:57 am
Noltic
Vito sighed and sat back down ready to learn. But he fixed her with a very discerning stare.

"Okay im in... but the thing is. Im gonna keep bleeding, because we both know the i dont feel pain anymore and that ill be fine in an hour anyways. Plus i prefer the natural methods... you know i like the scars."

He chuckled at the last bit. To him he wore his scars lkike badges .
"Well we arn't sitting here. Boy if you are entering my training core get your a** off the ground." she said then she started to walk to the opposite egde of the clearing  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:04 am
Vito stood up and followed her.

He was sleep deprived , hungry, bleeding, out of eneregy, and half blind.

But that wasnt going to stop him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 am
Noltic
Vito stood up and followed her.

He was sleep deprived , hungry, bleeding, out of eneregy, and half blind.

But that wasnt going to stop him.
Luna then spun around & tossed him a small vile with a blue liquid inside & said "Drink this other wise you'll be falling asleep halfway through & that could be deadly, i need you as your best for these 'exersises'."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:17 am
Vito uncorked it and sniffed. It smelled like mint to him. He didnt like the idea of external aid.

"Fine... goddammit"

Then he tossed it down his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:21 am
Noltic
Vito uncorked it and sniffed. It smelled like mint to him. He didnt like the idea of external aid.

"Fine... goddammit"

Then he tossed it down his throat.
"All it is is an energy drink lets just hope it helps." she said then she started out of a clearing & up a huge montain side "Come on keep up!" she yelled back to him  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:27 am
Vito jogged after her and kept up to her well enough. He probably woulda been fine without the caffeine oost, but the pineapple taste was pretty refreshing.

"Luna... may i ask why were climbing a mountain?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces