Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
FMA Chat/News Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA the best anime/manga ever?
  Duh!
  There are other good ones...
  No way!
View Results

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 pm
ok so i dont have many friends here ... ** holds out her hand to you** friend?? *smiling*

~meaning both in the guild and runnning around town...~ i went on a long gold hunt earlier today..*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 pm
~takes hand and shakes~ "Friend" ~smirks~  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:47 pm
shakes firmly with a smile. dont smirk , neutral , im serious! dont you ever smile ?? confused
tell alphonse i said hi and would love to meet him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:38 pm
i smile....rarely....
and allright  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm
then have some chocolate it always makes people smile! mrgreen mrgreen rofl blaugh ** luna hands you a tasty hershey chocolate bar**  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:17 pm
~grins and takes it~ Thanks! ~munches it down~  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:26 pm
~nevermind i just simply cant say it~ any time bro! wat r friends for heres one for al.** hands ed an extra chocolate bar** mrgreen biggrin

could i ask u a favor?? could you introduce me to colonel mustang?? the one with the pierce hawkeye signiture? do me this favor and i will do one for you if ever and whenever you need it. im getting ready to enter the military academy as an alchemist, im getting everything in order. ** but personally im trying to decide whether or not I should sell my soul to the state rolleyes rolleyes but I do need some certain education that i cant get anywhere else.~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 pm
by the way you have a nice smile. ** smiles affectionalty** you really should smile more... smile why hide a nice thing like that? there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud.

in other words .. dont be so serious all the time, youll never get outta this world alive if you dont cheer up eek burning_eyes mrgreen  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Roze_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am
*just stands there watching everyone having a good time and not knowing who to talk to and then sits on the grass feeling alone wondering what to do with my wolf ears pointed down and my tail falt on the ground*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:52 am
* luna just walks over to her and plops down on the ground beside her and stares up into sky like shes observing how nice it is outside. still waiting for eds reply- what must he be thinking??hope fully her insight wasnt too forward.- rolleyes neutral in the meantime luna was prtending not to notice the girl with the tail looking hopeless on the ground untill she was noticed first. she liked the act of suprising people.**

** then once again she glanced over at ed and shook her head hoplessly as she smiled to herself** should she tell him about the milk???  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Roze_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 am
8looks up at luna wondering y she is soo close to me slightly scared cuz humans often kill wolf demons these days for money*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:36 am
~takes the other chocolate bar~ I guess i could introduce you...

~blushes at the smile comment~ yeah...um...thanks...  

Original_Edward_Elric

Roze_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:21 am
*i look at ed and smile8really? u'd introduce me?*has hope in eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 pm
** luna turns to the cute little puppy sitting next to her and smiles tenderly.. she holds out a hand " im luna, dont look so scared your in good company.. that blonde guy there is ed, edward elric." she then hides her mouth with her hand and whispers in her ear "hes one pancake short of a stack sometimes... tell him he has a nice smile so he'll quit looking so intimidating."[ then she silently chuckled. " here have a chocolate bar- chocolate makes everyone happy! blaugh mrgreen " and hands her a chocolate bar smiling al the while**  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Roze_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm
*i smile and take the chocoalte bar and say8thanks and ed u have a nice smile^^  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff