Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Why don't we introduce our characters? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Edward smiles and gives her the thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:39 am
"Yeah, but Otaku... Don't thou forget thy ears." xd Dragea made the face and chuckled at speaking in old english. She then gave Ed a thank you hug and made a thumbs up as well. "Should be a snap, huh?" She said, tauntingly.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 am
We have returned and I the victor! Yes Dragea gave up! The fight had barely even started! But like a good sport instead of bragging about it, I gracefully accepted the win! And remain the reigning champ of the Arena! *waving to the crowds of beautiful ladies going crazy over me* Oh yes! I love all my fans!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:38 pm
"Yeah, yeah. Say all you want." Dragea grumble, sulkingly. "It was only because I wasn't expecting the shockwaves... Next time, though. You'll be taken down and I hope it's by me, Mew, Ed, or Envy." She taunted.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm
Half Man-half otaku
We have returned and I the victor! Yes Dragea gave up! The fight had barely even started! But like a good sport instead of bragging about it, I gracefully accepted the win! And remain the reigning champ of the Arena! *waving to the crowds of beautiful ladies going crazy over me* Oh yes! I love all my fans!

You have fans... *gets an evil idea* Here fangirls! Otaku's over here!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Well I'm sorry for rubbing it in like that, really I am! But I've already beaten Bunny and well...I don't really plan on sparring with Fullmetal at this point. Envy? His time will come! And he shall fall before me! He...could not so much as bend my knee!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:57 pm
I wonder why the rabid fangirls didn't attack? Oh well. You guys should head over to the prom. It's really fun! I'll be at the dance floor if you need me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:05 pm
I checked out prom and it wasn't all that great to me. Then again, I really don't dance unless it's with a girl. Ah!! The fangirls are coming!!! *being chased by mob* Run for your life man!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm
Then maybe you should find a girl out of the fangirl mob.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:40 pm
That's too hard!! I like a lot of them! The ones I can see at least! ok, who wants to go to prom and have a hot date with yours truly? *everyone raises hand* sweatdrop this'll be easy! Ladies! WE'RE GOING TO PROM!! LET'S GOOOOO!!! really I have a date so I'll be there most of tonight.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:14 pm
Well I'm just going with friends. Who did you go with? We really need to start planning the two on two battle. (yes I can be very random at times)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm
My cuzin and me double dated with some girls we met. But the two on two still sounds soo much fun!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:49 pm
Well just don't get carried away or there may be a serious injury or a... death. Now Dragea and Ed are you two in?  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:20 pm
Why do you keep saying that?! I won't and never have!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:10 pm
Sorry. I'll quit. It's just after I sparred with you I noticed you do get out of hand. sweatdrop  
~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff