Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Something is wrong
Jan I think something is wrong with Makaia.
Not tearing my eyes off the site but shifting them to Makaia and Ian  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:57 pm
When Makaia turned around, she sent a fresh wave of blood-scent out, causing Jan to gasp and recoil. Calm down, you just fed... You're fine, Jan... She nodded at Sirius and Sareno, agreeing.
As soon as she had recovered herself, she asked, softly so that her voice didn't crack, "How long has it been since you last fed, Makaia?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:58 pm
Ian sighed "I know but.......you have to before ti is to late...plus if you dont someone else will tear her apart....do you wnat that?"
O.O tears came to er eyes as she slowly bent down t the young girls neck "im...srry..." she said as her eyes changed and sh ebacame a monster and she drank every drop of blood in her body. the whole time she wa crying but had a monsterous lok on her face  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:59 pm
((srry i didnt know u posted sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Hey sorry I have to go. I'll be back tomarrow around 4. I'll send you guys a pm.

great more chores for me stare  
((>.< aw okay cry ttyl then))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

Jan gasped, this time from shock, before turning to Ian. "Why did you leave earlier?" she asked him, softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:02 pm
((Yikes, I missed a whole conversation there, didn't I?))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:03 pm
he whiped the tears away as she went crazy "Cauz....... she was right....and i couldnt let her see me when i heard what sh esaid ot me....." he said his eyes with a certain sadness in them "She cant hear this at teh moment.....her instincts took over her body becaus ehs ehasent eated for a while......" he said strokign her bac to calm her down a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:04 pm
((not really...i guess 0.o))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:05 pm
"I... I see..." She looked at him intently. "You really care about her... don't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm
((srry bout my slopy typing i type to fast and my laptop has a flat surface that it is really hard to click a letter -.-.....))
he looked down at her and saw the sadness in her as she drank the humans blood and he clenched his fists "....yes....."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:13 pm
((heh, I sympathize... that's why my responses take so long...))
Jan nodded sympathetically. "You remind me of how I used to be..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:15 pm
((lol ima do that more often lol))
he looked up "wat do you mean???"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm
((say wha??????))
She sighed, letting the memories she had worked so hard to supress come flooding back. "I was... intense. Raw emotion in everything I did. I never held anything back, in joy, hatred, or love." She looked Ian in the eye for the first. "You seem like that kind of person. Also... you look just like someone I knew as a human." With that, she sat down next to him, looking off to the side.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games