Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 pm
by the way.. i entered myself in the arenas this week and i would really love it if you guys would vote for me! heart redface heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 am
Absolutely!!! I will totally vote for you smile  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:32 am
Racw and I have been voteing for you like crazy. And if you read the comments I realy think you could win this one Capton!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 pm
You can count on Race and I Capton. With all the voteing we have been doing you are sure to win.  

ilovehernot12345

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:20 pm
awesome =D GO CAPTAIN!!!x3 + i got a tattoo today =D wewt!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 pm
thankyou all so so much for your support! i love you all and i doing really good right now! i am so so happy i would really like to win to pay off some debth..  

PrincessWhiskers

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:11 pm
*nods me head and smiles* Im really happy too right nnow. V^^V Im so happy!!! I really hope you win and if you dont you can borrow some money from me. Im not that rich but I can sell some stuff and maybe help you out Capton. Im here to help V^^V  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:21 pm
aww...what a happy bunch of ppl >w<  

Panda Dotted

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:51 pm
no its fine dont worry about me it would be so so nice to win but winning is not everything! but i appricate you so much and i do love my team!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:01 am
I love this team too Capton. *smile and closes my eyes giving you a thumbs up* YAIO ROCKS!!!  

ilovehernot12345

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:04 pm
Lol I misspelled our teams name. Yaoi rocks I mean!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:33 pm
Gotta love yaoi!!=3

[Pics Gone Because It Blinded Pres]  

Panda Dotted

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:29 pm
O.O .......................................... Wtf?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm
Oh my god I just now learned what Yaio ment.............. Wow I bet now you all think Im gay. Well Im going to confirm everything right now.

I AM NOT GAY!!! I LIKE GIRLS AND I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

I feel so incredably embaresed. Im not gay. When I said Yaio I ment our teams name. Yaoi. It was a typo. Im not gay and I never have been and I doubt I ever will be.

Can we just forget that mess up please. and no gay pictures please. Its kinda grose. Not to be mean to any gay guy reading this but yeah its really grose. Lol sorry.  

ilovehernot12345

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm
its okie.I dont think ur gay.I kno u were referring to the team name lol srry >.< I was teasing u...  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff