Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image
Sam smiles. "Cool. I have all my stuff in my bag too..." Sam then walked into a stall and changed into the items. The robe was cool against her skin, and the circlet rested against her hair in an unreal way. She then clasped on her necklace and brooch. When she stepped out, she noticed her necklace was glowing.

[[After the brooch idea too? ><]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
Ready?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image
"Yeah." Sam's hands were now glowing too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:59 pm
*Summer's necklace and hands were glowing. She watched as the eerie glow crawled up her arms and onto her chest.*

W-w-what now?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image
"Uh...we wait I guess."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image

Ummm... what are we waiting for ... exactly?

[[[I think the avi's with their robes just look so pretty. we should wear these around school! haha just kidding]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 am
User Image
Sam then started to float. Looking at Summer, she started to float too.
"I don't like floating." Sam said, concerned.

[[Yes! Haha, just kidding. These are like dress robes....]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image*Summer's whole body was glowing now, a gold glow just like the sun... and she was... floating..!*

I don't like it much either... I'm frightened actually. How are we supposed to get down? How high will it take us?

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

Walks into the Girls restroom and walks up to the Mirror. Takes a potion that lengthens hair then says a spell to add some color. I love being able to do magic. It would get so boring not to be able to change my hair like i do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image
Professor Sinistra steps in, very disheveled. She is covered in cut and bruises, and her dress is completely destroyed. She quickly cleans herself up, and then looks in the mirror. Her blonde curls are turning a jet black. "I knew she messed it up," she says under her breath. She changes into a brown dress and dashes out, trying to compose herself before class starts.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

xxpotterluvxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm
alice walks in, muttering spells under her breath.."must practice for when alice becomes a witch.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageCrystal rushes into the bathroom and breaks her manic streak by using the toilet, washing her hands, and touching up her hair and makeup. Then as she leaves she pauses by the door and leaves behind another dark looking thing with dead plants and the smell of rotting pumpkin.  

Insatiable Design

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 pm
*ambria walks into the bathroom passes a mirror then leaves as soon as she finds no one else is there.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 pm
Sonas walks into the bathroom walking towards the mirror. She whips out some hair dye and sparkles shine in her hair. Grinning she turns on her heel and walks back out.  

Nite of Storms

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:10 pm
User ImageCrystal comes in to touch up her hair and makeup. A swipe of beige shadow here, a brush of an eyebrow there, a hint of blush, and fresh kiwi flavored lip gloss. She touches up her curled hair with a bit of fruit scented hairspray and messes with her shirt so it looks loose but not messy. She stands in front of the mirror a while making faces and laughing.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff