Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Eyes sparkiling in pride, she thanked Crystalstar and walked over to the fresh kill pile to grab a rabbit. Bearpaw dove into it, wolfing the rabbit down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:21 pm
Crystalstar walked over to her den, tail draggin. She was so tired, last night she didn't sleep to well. She entered her den and saw Silverpaw waiting inside, "Silverpaw, right...I need to talk to you." The white leader said and walked over to her nest. "I had a dream last night, the former leader of Snowclan, Snowstar came to me. She told me that your fox friend must become an apprentice, I want you to take Bearpaw with you to find him." Silverpaw's eyes lit up and she dashed out of the den.

At sunhigh Crystalstar woke to the smell of fox, she jumped up then remembered about Oak. She dragged herself out of her nest and looked out into the camp. Cats crowded around Silverpaw and Oak, Crystalstar let out a yowl, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Snowrock." She said and lept up to the snowy rock. "I know what most of you are thinking, 'What is a fox doing here?' Well, Starclan told me this fox must become an apprentice." She began to tell her dream.

"We have Oak and another apprentice to name." Crystalstar said and looked over at Sorrelkit. "Sorrelkit, you have reached the age of six moons. For now on, until you complet your training and receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sorrelpaw. Sandstripe, you are ready for your first apprentice, I taught you I wish you to pass all that I taught you to Sorrelpaw." Sandstripe nodded and touched noses with Sorrelpaw.

"Oak, you are not a cat, but by the power of Starclan I make you an apprentice. You shall keep your fox name and I will train you." Crystalstar jumped down from the Snowrock and touched noses with Oak.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:54 am
After the cerramony, Silverpelt went to find their mentors to go train.

((we just stopped some where with internet connection! We went from California to Utah so far. We are going to yellowstone.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:02 am
((it might take a little longer to get to yellowstone. we will have internet there too.))

Silverpaw was very excited. She was glad that her friend, Oak, got to also be an apprintice.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:18 am
((when will there be a gathering???))

silverpaw and patchpelt went out into the forest to practice battle moves. Patchpelt slashed at her, claws sheathed. Silverpaw doged and dove to her left side and kicked her legs so she lost her balance. But then, patchpelt quickly regained balance and flug her away. They kept fighting until they got to tired and headed back to camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:38 am
"Sorrelpaw! Sorrelpaw! Oak! Oak!" she meowed to congragulate them. Hm, that might be difficult... will Oak be able to understand us? She shrugged it off, happy that there will be more fellow apprentices.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:44 am
((That's cool, Silverpaw. Did you know that all us leaders live in Utah? All in the same city...it'd be cool if we could meet you! Too bad that probably wont happen...Hope you have fun in Yellowstone!))
(The gathering should be soon...btw you mean Silverpaw? You accidentally put silverpelt three posts up there...)

Featherheart watched as Silverpaw and Oak went to go train. How odd, I would have never expected a fox to be a warrior...

(This is so cool! A fox as a warrior!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:55 pm
((yeah, that would be AWESOME to meet you!!!))
((@Patchstar: thank Silverpaw for the idea....))

Crystalstar looked at Oak, "Patchpelt, Silverpaw." She called before they walked out of camp to train. They two walked over and looked at their leader. "Patchpelt, I'd like to barrow Silverpaw whenever I go training with Oak...she's the only one that can talk to him." Patchpelt nodded and looked at her apprentice.
"Lets go training together," Patchpelt said and they walked out of the camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:08 pm
(( lol, yeah that would be so cool! too bad i already passed utah..... lol))

"Oh, i never thought about that. I'll have to work on teaching her how to speak cat." said Silverpaw thoughtfully. They went into the forest to train. Oak already knew that he could fight great. But he was a horrible hunter. He was a fox after all, foxes were smart but could be big animals wich made alot of noise sometimes when hunting.

((lol. Opps, srry about saying Silverpelt all the time. A cool warrior name would be Silvercloud. reminds me of the saying: "Every cloud has a silver lining." It matches her. She is special because she can talk fox. Should we make her talk other animals than fox and cat?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:09 am
Bearclaw she thought.My name is Bearclaw now. she re-ran it in her head over and over, pelt bristling in pride. She ran up to Feather heart, "Featherheart, I would to thank you for being a great mentor for me."

((oooh, I like that. Silvercloud. That sounds cool. Or Silvermist. Is everyone staying happy? Hope your trips going good!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:30 am
((Quick question, is Brightfur a real person?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm
((yeah he is...he's just never on...))

Crystalstar sat and looked at her new warrior, he clan was growing stronger, but someone she felt weak. She sighed and walked into her den, Foxfoot sat next to her nest. "Hello," He purred and stood. She rubbed her musle against his and purred. "Foxfoot, I don't know why, but I feel like my clan is weakening." She meowed to her mate and walked over to her nest and currled up.
"Maybe its because your not to sure about this Oak." The tabby meowed and lay next to her.
"Maybe, but Starclan told me that it was for the best," Crystalstar felt concerned, but didn't press the issue.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:18 am
((wow, that's sad))

I wonder when my vigil begins she wondered to herself, and placed herself down to begin her vigil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 am
((im confused, since when did she become a warrior???))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:29 pm
((look in the 'NEW WARRIOR NEW DEPUTY' fourm...I don't feel like posting the cerrimony again...))

Crystalstar walked up to her new warrior Bearclaw, "Congratulations, see you in the morning." She purred and walked over to her den to get some much needed sleep.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games