Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 pm
(lol! Don't you mean Snowclan maybe. . .)
"sorry. . ." Mewed Cinderpaw, lowering into a crounching position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 pm
((oops...being away from the computer has screwed up my brain even more than it usally is...))

"What do you smell?" Rainpool asked.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:02 pm
(lol!)
"I smell. . .water? But it smells. . ." Cinderpaw got up from a crouch and opened her mouth "It tast like. . .No-leaf. . .but it's not no-leaf right now. . .right?" Cinderpaw turned to Rainlpool "How come it smells like no-leaf In the Snowclan territory?" Cinderpaw mewed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 pm
((i missed a lot.. what are we doing?...))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:05 pm
"Very good, what you smell is snow. And it smells like bareleaf because it always snows in Snowclan territory, even in newleaf." Rainpool looked into the snowy land scape of Snowclan territory. "Can you smell anything else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:17 pm
((i just got back from six flags new england and i got a sunburn all over my back grr... gonk but i was a lot of fun xd ))
"Great Starclan!" Eaglepaw said with a huff as she finally laid down in her moss bedding in the apprentice den. "I never thought that searching for ticks on the elders was so tiring." Maybe tommorrow i'll patrol the territory with Patchstar. Eaglepaw thought curling her tail over her nose and settling into a deep sleep.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:52 pm
"um. . ." Cinderpaw paused "I can smell kinda like our's, but it smells freasher, and it has the scent of s-n-o-w." Cinderpaw let the word roll over her toung,"and there's something else. . ." Cinderpaw paused, and put her nose to the ground, and sniffed. "It has the same type of scent of that fox that tried to invaide the nursery three moons ago, but different, fainter, um. . . oh I heard the moonstorm use the term. . .stail! Right?" Cinderpaw looked up at Rainpool. "I think there is other stuff,but I'm not shure, it is all different scent's, like the fresh kill back at camp." Cinderpaw lifted her nose and paused and let all the smells woosh over her. "um, so is that smell that's kinda like ours but not, isn't that the snowclan scent?" Cinderpaw remembered smelling that same scent on the warriors when they came back from a border patrol.
(lol heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:07 am
Eaglepaw woke the next day to a strange scent. Cinderpaw was fast asleep next to her. Eaglepaw bent her head to sniff Cinderpaw's flank, it smelled faintly of... water? Eaglepaw thought. Hmm, I must be smelling things. Eaglepaw said to herself as she padded out of the apprentices den. The sky was dark blue and orange with the coming sunrise. She seemed to be the only one up.I know, i'll go hunt. I'll be back before anybody notices Eaglepaw said as she padded out of the clearing to the entrance. It was cold ouside of the camp but she soon started running and forgot about the cold. She slowed her pace and heard the rustle of leave, she say a mouse scuttle into the open and before the mouse knew it, it was fresh-kill. She buried it under the leaves and went off in search of more. When she finished she caught 2 mice and a thrush. She padded back to the camp in time to find the dawn patrol leaving. She dipped her head in greeting and padded into the clearing.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 pm
Cinderpaw had a dream that night about running over a vast exspanse of snow, she could hear the snowclan running behind her, she could feel the furry emitting off of them, then she could tast something in her mouth, she looked down and saw what she was carrying, a kit.
"Agh!" Cinderpaw sat up, throwing moss up in the air. "Hey!" Darkpaw mewed, as some of the moss landed on him. "Sorry!" Cinderpaw got up. That was a REALLY strange dream. . . I wounder why I had it? I know that I saw snowclan territory yesterday, but I don't remember taking a kit.
Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentise den and headed over to the fresh kill pile. "Hey!" Said Eaglepaw as she dropped her kill on the pile. "hi!" Mewed Cinderpaw. "Do you want to shar these mice I caught?" "ok!" purred Cinderpaw. I wonder, if my dream was telling the futuer or something. . .na! It was just a dream, besides if I went into another teritory, I would have had other warriors with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Patchstar spotted her apprentice from her den and padded over to her. "Sorry, Eaglepaw." Patchstar appologized. "Without a deputy, I have to organize the patrols myself. Now, how's about we explore the territory today?"

(Ya'll are so lucky! I dont even have a cat! or a dog! or anything!!! crying )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:55 pm
Cinderpaw said goodbye to Eaglepaw, and padded over to her favorite shady spot next to the moontree. I wounder where Rainpool is? I can't wait till training today! She said we were going to practice hunting while we exsplore the rest of the teritory today!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm
After the ceremony, cats still lingered around the clearing. Now would be a good time to organize the patrols. "Okay, I think we should hunt while we're on border patrols and check on the borders while we're on hunting patrols so there will be more warriors to protect the camp at all times. Sound good?" She looked around at the nodding heads of approvement. Hmm... this is easy, i can do this!"I'll go on the morning patrol with Foxclaw and Cinderclaw. And i'll go on the evening patrol with Rainpool and Moonstorm. Okay? Good Let's go on the morning patrol then, shall we?" She waited untill the warriors in the morning patrol came to her, then they padded out of the clearing.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Nightwing sat in the clearing, her belly was plump now and her four kits would come soon. she watched the clearing and hardly any cat was out. she got to her paws and headed for the nursery.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 am
Eagleheart's evening patrol just crashed through the tunnel as she saw the tip of Nightwing's tail slip through the nursery entrance. Eagleheart caught a thrush and two mice on the patrol. She put the two mice in the fresh-kill pile and brought the thrush to the nursery. She padded in and placed the thrush in front of Nightwing. "I didn't know if you ate yet, how are the kits?" Eagleheart asked settling herself down after a long day of patrols.  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 am
(I think Cinderpaw's warrior name was Cindermoon, not Cinderclaw)

Patchstar saw the evening patrol return and place their catches on the fresh-kill pile. Patchstar walked over and picked a sparrow for herself, and then retreated to her den to eat it.

"Patchstar....Patchstar...." a voice echoed. Patchstar looked around, but saw no one. A pair of gleaming amber eyes stared into hers, and as soon as they appeared, they were gone. Patchstar blinked a few times.
(Gaspeh!)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games