Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:01 pm
"I'm afraid I don't know myself," Nana said, also looking on at the two Cheshires. "But let's make sure they're not out too long. The Guardians will have seen us by now and if we don't go to them they'll come to us... and not to make friendly chat." She looked at Tick-Tock. "Let's give them ten minutes or so, and then we need to make our way up that rock face. There's a secret path, but it might take me a little while to remember how to find it. In the meantime, I think I'll try to find a little bit of shade. Would you care to join me?" She went to the nearest tree and sat down in its skinny shadow, beckoning for Tick-Tock and the Hatter to sit beside her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Tick-Tock nodded in agreement. "Here to make friends, Tick, not foes." Sitting in the shade, she sat a bit further away from The Hatter and Nana, seeing as her metal body was still rather scorching. Tick-Tock giggled. "Now Tick-Tock knows what a tea kettle feels like." She looked up at The Hatter then abruptly looked down at her hands, nervously playing with her fingers. "Hatter...you must try this, Tick, brimstone brew!" She held the cup of tea out to The Hatter and smiled, the orbs in her chest swirling about happily.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:22 pm
((I would love to see what your idea of Tick-Tock looks like! Artist's impression, y'know? And I absolutely love her, she's so adorable!!!))

"Thank you," said the Hatter warmly [bad pun], taking the teacup from Tick-Tock's scorching hand. Without a moment's hesitation he brought the cup to his lips and took a very adventurous sip. He considered it for a moment, and then smiled. "Not bad! Not bad at all! In fact, quite the contrary. I rather enjoyed that. Try some, Nana."

Nana smiled and put up her hand. "No, thank you, it's a bit too hot out here for tea."

"Posh!" cried the Hatter. "It's never too hot for tea! Your loss, then, Tick and I shall enjoy it all by ourselves!" He grinned at Tick-Tock and took another sip of the brimstone brew before passing it back to her. "It certainly matches the surroundings! Good show, Tick!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:46 pm
"Did someone say tea " Indya appreared next to them , her legs crossed . "What kind of tea is it?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:57 pm
Tick-Tock smiled at The Hatter's compliment and looked down at her cup of Brimstone Brew. "Thank you..."

She jumped upon hearing Indya and attempted to hide the blush across her face by tilting her hat down alittle further. "Indya! Yes, Tick-Tock, I did say tea. I've made it, Tick, myself. The, Tock, Brimstone Brew I call it." She poured Indya a cup and handed it to her. "Have a taste."

The Cheshire's grin floated across the sky above them, also feeling much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:09 pm
Name: Jabbers
Species: Young/Newborn Jabberwocky
Hair Color: Doesn't have hair, but it's skin is an ivory/cream color and it's scales are golden. Has black parts around his eyes and armored spine that's also black going down to his tail ((May change. I'll have to draw him))
eye Color: Left eye is yellow, Right is Red
Physical Apperance: Looks like a jabberwocky. XD Um...let's see. Tiny, large cream colored translucent wings. Has a marking burned into his thigh, marking him as a Guardian's. ((Read Nana's...XP))
Physical Trademarks: Mix matched eye colors, His right wing is messed up, and the brand on his thigh
(Picture if wanted)
Personality: Very curious, always getting his nose into things. Playful, not yet a vicious Jabberwocky
Likes: Brimstone brew once he tries it. Flying when he could, Sleeping, Getting into things
Dislikes: Being unable to fly
Biography: Born to become one of The Guardian's Jabberwockies. Always running off and getting into trouble. Another Jabberwocky ruined his right wing and he hasn't been able to fly since. His mother Jabberwocky has been MIA. So, he's been on his own. ((I really hope you don't mind me making something from Nana's character's stuff))  

MadHattard

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:11 pm
Jabbers tiny head peered around the tree the group drank tea around and out of curiosity, watched them. Tail swishing on the other side of the tree, quite noticeably to anyone. Taking his chance, his long pink tongue reached out to lick at the tea in the cup Tick-Tock set down. Finding that he enjoyed the tea, he tried again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Indya took a sip "Mm tick this is delicious " out of the corner of her eye she caught site of a pink tounge drinking out of a cup" I believe we have a visitor. come out ,we don't mean harm"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:27 pm
((I don't mind at all! ^-^ ))

"Oh, the sweet thing!" Nana said, diverting her attention and becoming absolutely enthralled with the newborn Jabberwock. She had loved playing with the baby Jabberwockies since she was a child, even when she came home with little scrapes and bite-marks. She reached out her slender, pale hand and let the baby try out her scent. "There, it's all right, see? I'm one of you! All those years working for that awful Queen still couldn't scrub away the scent of home." She gently stroked the top of his head, smiling almost as big as the Cheshire with all her joy, but the smile faded when she looked at its wing. "Oh, no! Look, his wing is broken! He must be all alone then; Jabberwockies shun the hurt ones. Come here, don't be shy!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:14 am
Tick-Tock jumped, startled at the sudden Jabberwocky at her side, steam coming out from her hat, but she soon calmed herself and sighed. "Tick-Tock, gave me a fright." She giggled, adjusting her top hat and smiled. "Hello there, little Jabberwocky."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 am
Jabbers scooted closer and hesitantly licked at Nana's hand. He blinked at her sudden offer of acceptance and feeling an overwhelming happiness, he screeched his approval and hopped on Nana, forgetting their size difference. Even if he was a newborn, he was still rather big.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 am
"Well it likes you nana." Indya took another sip of the tea she had been given. " it seems we have another member to our little group. is it smushing you?" she put the tea down where the jabberwocky could get to it  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 pm
"Oh!" Nana cried in surprise, but she soon got over it and began laughing and stroking the Jabberwocky's back. "Oh, no, not at all, it's fine! I used to play with ones bigger than this even when I was smaller than them!" She scratched under his jaw, and got a look at his face. "Oh, look how pretty!" she said. "Its eyes are two different colors! You're a rare one, aren't you?" She scratched his head and leaned back against the scrubby tree. It felt so good to be home.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Jabbers purred and his tail wagged at being scratched underneath his jaw. Even as he was being pet, he tail still reached out to wrap around the cup of tea Indya sat down within his reach.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:23 pm
Tick-Tock giggled, watching as the jabberwocky reached for the brimstone brew. "Tick, We should probably go, Tock, now. Before, Tick-Tock, the guardians find us...on bad terms." She collected the empty tea cups and placed them back in her hat.

The Cheshire took the form of a man, nearly identical to Indya and grinned. "Shall we? Even if Nana has forgotten our way, I'm sure our new friend can point us in the right direction."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games